Wake Up

Hospital-Taiga's wardroom,

(Disha moving next to Taiga)

Disha : How long are you planning to sleep?. (sitting on the chair next to his bed) being in your room alone is really scary you know. Yesterday I asked (taking out his comb) Alex to stay with me but she said she had some work (starting to comb his hair) am not going to blame her, she have two kids, it must be hard enough for her to take care of them both.

(Moving back to check his hair) Hmm!! Now you look better. I don't know what you are thinking about, but don't worry about anything here. Jonas is taking care of everything and Vi is helping him... Yeah, forgot to tell you Justin is working hard to keep your projects in check.. Talking about projects, now I understand why you are always angry.... Yesterday.... Hum Ryan, I think, he came to our mansion to get my sign in some documents... Yeah,am the acting CEO of JEC now... I don't want to do it too... But....since... you know... hum...we are.... Married... They forced me to take your position. Am sorry... Okay, coming back to the sign, God he brought more than eight documents to get my sign. Look at my palm (showing her palms to Taiga who is lying unconscious) if I just had to sign one more, I would have lost my fingerprints. Trust me. How are you doing this all day. You are great a man. Am going to treat you good from now on. And one more news, if you don't wake up soon, you will loose all your clothes, Vi is rampaging your wardrobe everyday (laughs) Hmm!! (Sitting next to him and sighs).

To be honest, it's really boring without you. I must be crazy to say this but I think I miss you. You are good fighter Taiga so fight back and come back to us. Everyone is waiting for you.

I wonder what you are dreaming about.        (touching his hand)

(Taiga's body shaking vigorously)

What the!! (pressing the emergency button) Taiga (hugging him to avoid getting hurt) Oh my God.

(Doctors rushing into the room)

Doctor 1 : He is having a seizure. Nurse check his blood pressure. (Disha standing in the corner with tears)

Nurse : Mrs.Taiga, please wait outside.

Disha : What is happening to him?

Nurse : Doctor will let you know mam. Please (Disha moving outside)

After few minutes,

(Doctors coming out from the room)

Disha : What happen, why did he..

Doctor 1 : Mrs.Taiga, please calm down, it's nothing to worry. His blood pressure is normal, heart rate and everything is normal.

Disha : Then how.

Doctor 2 : Sudden movements of his feelings caused an uncontrollable disturbance in his brain waves. That is the reason... now he is good. Let him take rest.

Disha : Will it happen again!?

Doctor 1 : It will be good, if It doesn't happen again.. (Doctors walking away from her)

Disha : What the hell are you dreaming about (softly banging the door)

Wake up you idiot (looking through the glass) please wake up. Come back....Come back to me.