Trust?

Few hours before,

Hutsun : Master, atleast have some water.

(Taiga avoiding his words and looking at the computers)

Master?

Taiga : The car?...Zoom in zoom in.

(Taiga's man zooming in)

Is that her...Did they find her.

Taiga's Man : No Sir....

Taiga : Why are they taking so long....(Kicking the table)

After few minutes,

Taiga's Man : Sir...

Taiga : (Taiga running to the computer) What... What...Did they (staring at the computer)

(Hutsun leaves the room in shock)

(Maids rushing to Hutsun)

Maid 1 : What happen, did they find her.

Margret : Come on Hutsun don't leave us in dark.

(Hutsun nods)

Thank god she is safe....

Inside Taiga's Room,

Taiga : You all leave....LEAVE

(Pushing everything in rage)

Near the accident area,

Jonas : Let him go Bob, he is doing his job..

(Disha waking up)

Disha : Char..

Jonas : He is fine...Worry about yourself now.

Disha : Protect...

Jonas : I will do my best...You should not talk now.

(Getting on the helicopter)

Taiga's Mansion,

Jonas : (Letting Disha down) I don't know what to say...He didn't even allowed me to take you the hospital..... You are messed up now Disha..WHY DID YOU DO THAT....

Disha : Am sorry.. (Turning to leave inside)

Taiga's room,

(Disha slowly opens the door, stepping inside a dark room)

(Looking at the broken and scattered things on the floor)

(Walking to the bed carefully without stepping on anything)

Lights ON,

(Turning immediately to face Taiga)

Disha : Taiga (covering herself with the jacket) listen (breathing shakily)

(Taiga starts walking toward her)

I...It's not what you think.

Taiga : Then tell me what is it....Tell me why you left the house...(Stepping closer) Tell me why (grabbing her jacket) you are top less (removing the jacket and throws down)

(Disha covering her body with her arms around)

Disha : I was trying to save my friend.

Taiga : By removing your blouse... Oh, I haven't seen or heard any friendship like that..(Moving closer to look her neck) Is that a hickey.. (Disha touching her neck in shock).

Disha : No, no...Please don't misunderstand.

Taiga : Woww (moving back) Wowww.... (Stepping forward and grabbing her hair) Then explain this (pointing her neck)...Are you going to say this is an accident.... Again...You were with a man...Oh sorry sorry!! your boyfriend (Disha pleads by holding his hand) alone.... In this cold wheather inside a small car (checking her) without a blouse...And you are telling me nothing happened... Did you take me as a fool? Ah (strengthening his grip).

Disha : (Tears in her eyes) No Taiga....I didn't do anything..Trust me.

Taiga : Trust (letting her go) Trust you (spits down) you lost that privilege. I flew this far to give you a surprise but you gave me a better one... You cheated on me.... YOU FUCKED ANOTHER MAN AND ASKING ME TO TRUST YOU NOW... (Pulling out his gun and pointing at Disha)

You don't deserve to live anymore...After finishing you...I'l go deal with your lover.