Flowers

Taiga's POV,

Her lips are so soft, I don't think I can have enough of this, God!! it's getting hard for me to move apart from her, I just want to freeze this time. (Kissing her more deeply).

Disha's POV,

What is he doing. What if someone sees us together like this. Before even I lifted my hand to push him, he gently grabbed the back of my neck without breaking the kiss,sending chills through my spine. I grabbed his broad shoulders to balance myself as the wheel started to move..How long, more how long is he going to kiss me, I was trying to catch my breathe as he tangled his tongue with mine..

"Enough Taiga, I can't take it longer than this".I was trying hard to tell him this, but he didn't even give me a chance to wink, tears started to roll down on my cheeks. And then the wheel stopped and the gates opened, he himself moved away from me slowly with a smile on his lips , gently wiping my tears and then laced his fingers with mine, giving a gentle squeeze while stepping out.

Outside the theme park,

Taiga : (Looking at Disha who is walking next to him by looking down) I didn't think, I would get over my hatred this soon.

Disha : Ah? Hatred?

Taiga : Ferris wheel...I never expected to use this word to someone in my life but (turning to Disha)

Thank you.

(Disha nodding with a smile)

Taiga's Mansion,

Disha's POV,

What happened today is something which I didn't expect, he handled me with care but why am I feeling uncomfortable like something unlikely is about to happen...

(Thinking about Debe and Justin )

"Debe- Don't think he is treating you differently, after he is done with you, he will throw you like a trash"...

"Justin - Disha, Taiga is more dangerous than you think, he is capable of doing anything to you and your friends, it will be better for you to stay away from him".

(Disha inhales and exhales a deep breath)

Taiga : Are you thinking about something.

(Disha turning to look Taiga)

Disha : No..Nothing, just office stuffs. (Moving away from him) I..I am little tired..

Taiga : Oh, okay go and take rest.

(Disha giving a fake smile before leaving).

In the study,

Taiga : Hello Alex.

Alex : (Sleepy tone) Helllllooo!! What is it at this hour In-Law.

Taiga : Hey, you wont believe me if I say what happened today.

Alex : (Sleepy tone) Then let me sleep today, I will believe you tomorrow.

Taiga : Alex, Disha took my hand to show me the sunset.

Alex : Taiga please let me sleep, you have a whole day tomorrow to tell your story... Please.

Taiga : Fine.

Next day ---Jonas's House,

Alex : God,In-Law, dont you have work to do..

Taiga : (Giving her two bags of sweets and walking in) Tell me what I had to do today.

Alex : Hmm!!! (Smiles) Send her some flowers.

Taiga : Flowers? What flowers?

Alex : Don't you know what she likes?

(Taiga shaking his head)

Alex : You don't know anything about her and you call this love....Hey In-Law, don't mistake me for asking you this again and again, are you really in love with her..

Taiga : (Staring at Alex) I don't know Alex, all I know is I want someone to stay next to me..If you call this love, I have no problem in accepting it.

Alex : If you want someone to be next you, you can get anyone to be with you, why her...Even you have Debe, who is in love with you for more than years now..

Taiga : No, I want only her...Only Disha.

Alex : Why?

Taiga : You won't understand, even If I explain you that.....She came like an oasis in my deserted life Alex...She changed everything, you are right I can get anyone to stay next to me, but not everyone will make me feel like her..She is different,she feels different, she is making me feel myself different.

Alex : Okay Okay, but how you will get her, if you can't even impress her. Impressing a girl is not as easy as you think, not every girl will run after money..

Taiga : (Nods) I'll try to do something.. Flowers right? (Moving out)

Hello Bob? I want you to get every best range of flowers in the country....Yes immediately....To ELA....Yes you heard me right..Bring everything to ELA.

Taiga's Office,

Jonas : (Opening the door) Tai, you need to sign......What the hell, where did he go early in the morning.

Irene, where is Taiga?

Irene : We don't know Sir, it's been more than a week, he even cancelled the meeting with royals yesterday without saying anything. I haven't seen him like this Sir.

Jonas : What?.

Irene : Please, get him back to JEC Sir..Am doing everything to keep things together.(Walking away). We have more files sir

Ring !! Ring!!

Jonas : Hello Bob? Do you know where Taig..... HE SAID WHAT??? Okay,I will go to ELA.

Jonas POV,

What happen to him again, argh!!! I don't know at what time my aunt gave birth to him, he is always creating problems to others or to himself, thou the latter is rare....And just only for the disaster prince, a trouble princess came from nowhere as a perfect match to play inside my head... Argh!!! My head....I must reach on time to stop this drama now.