Make Him Human

After few hours- Taiga's Mansion,

Alex : Why don't we take a walk

(Both walking to the garden)

Disha : What is it Alex..

Alex : Relax Disha (smiles) Why do you hate your husband so much.

Disha : Don't you know (Alex raises her eyebrow)...... He is not a human being Alex.

Alex : Yeah... You are right..... Then why did you cried for that monster when he was hospitalized.

Disha : I told you,it's just

Alex : Hmm.. Hmm.. No, you are just trying to hide everything behind the screen of humanity. It's more than that, am I right.

(Sits on the bench and signals Disha to sit)

Don't take me wrong Disha but if I don't tell you this, I will regret for my whole life. He didn't allow you to go because he is scared of loosing you. Now his enemies know about you,  that's why is very cautious in sending you out.

That man who you call monster... Is more worse than that, I know that too... Everyone knows it, but what nobody knew is that monster has a heart and inside that heart (turning to look Disha) it has you...

Jonas told me, the thought of you was the one which made Taiga not to give up when he fought that gangster group. You don't have to believe me.... But you know it... Don't you.... You know how much he loves you. (Disha putting her head down)

Give him a chance Disha... I had never seen him like this before... He is just crazy about you. I don't know what you experienced in the past and am not asking you to forget it but holding onto it will only make thinks worse.. He will just start hurting people around him again.

(Disha smirks)

Disha : So am just like a medicine that keeps him in check.

Alex : You can call it whatever you want medicine, love, care, hope..... Everything helps to clear your soul or someone you love. You might heard6ygv this number of times but think about it, that guy literally grew up alone with no one to love or care..... At the age of 10 he took the responsibility to take care of his sister and a empire his father left.. It took him 25 years to find what true love means. (pointing at Disha).

At every point in ages you had someone to guide you don't you Disha... He had no one..

Please don't take this as an advice, am just telling you my opinion..... It's your choice in the end.

(Getting up from the bench)

Last word, don't cheat yourself..... The way you look at him, the way you care for him.. These men may find it hard to notice... Unfortunately am a woman.

And one more thing, I promised Jo that I won't tell you this.... That one year you lived in Austria... Taiga knows it (Disha's expression changes) he let you go because he thought of giving you the space you needed, so that you will come back to him one day.

He was looking forward for your return each and every day, but when you havent made a move even after a year, he got frightened and bought you back by force.

He may be a monster to others Disha, but in your case he is different.... He is trying hard to be a better person for you.... You said you were drunk yesterday, if it was the old Taiga, he would have definitely used your condition to his advantage but he didn't.... Even when you were in Austria, he didnt turned to other women.

You know he can bring anyone to his bedroom with a snap of his finger.... You don't have to appreciate his efforts, just at least try to recognize it.

A delicate flowing river has the ability to shape a hard rock and penetrate through a massive mountain. A women is also like that delicate river... Everyone has a dark history Disha, no one here is perfect....

So give him a chance.. Recognize him..... Understand him..  Make him human