I Quit

Justin's Office,

Hahahhahah

Justin : Seriously Jo!?

Jonas : What's so funny now?

Justin : You think Taiga...Our Taiga is listening to someone, taking advice from someone. Hahahahahaha, God Jo... How can you think like this...Look Jo, he is treating her as per the agreement now, if not you know what would have happened to Disha by now...I think you and Disha are dreaming or might be imagining things... Just don't confuse yourself and get back to work.

Jonas POV,

He is right, I never seen Taiga taking advice or listening to someone before...But what about the things I saw today, those trucks, flowers..Wait, how did I forget about this...

(Justin getting up from his chair to leave the room)

Jonas : (Without turning back) He said, he is going to marry Disha.

(Justin stops near the door, placing his hand on the door knob)

Jonas : What about this then, am I imagining or he is playing tricks on me..

Justin : Did I heard it right?

Jonas : He said that straight to my face, but Disha didn't know anything about this yet.

Justin : He..But he said...What about the agreement, he said he will leave her after getting the proper evidence....

Jonas : This story is not only about Jess anymore Justin....It's going on a different path now...

Justin : How did this happen...We were being more carefull everyday,when did this began without knowing to us....We have to get her out of this, let's concentrate on finding this person who is changing Taiga.. Come on, let's go.

(Looking at Jonas who is still sitting on the chair)

What happen Jo, we have to move fast before something happens.

Jonas : Am not going with you Justin.

Justin : (Shocked and confused) What? why?

Jonas : I can't...Not anymore...Am fed up with this Sherlock Holmes play Justin..More how many obstacles, It's been more than a year now, but still we haven't found anything not even a nail in Disha's case, now this... then...I can't sleep peacefully, am struggling everyday, thinking about Jess, Disha, and her friends.

Justin : I can understand, but she is scared now Jonas, she needs us.

Jonas : (Getting up) Oh, am scared too Justin, scared more than anyone here as I know about Taiga more than anyone...This is out of our hands now,we can't help her.

Justin : Jonas?? am scared too,why can't you understand her feelings....

Jonas : (Turning to face Justin furiously) Have you ever seen Taiga loose his mind...(Justin stands without saying anything) No, right....Just pray, not to....He will burn everything, he will burn everyone and I don't want to get burned in that...I'm going to have a family Justin, there is a woman in my home waiting for me with my unborn child in her womb...They will have no one after me.....I did my best so far.. (Justin trying to touch Jonas) No Justin please leave me, just three months left for my wedding but am not happy, every day and night only this.ONLY THIS is running inside my head...I tried hard, trust me in the beginning I thought of helping her even by giving my life, but now things changed.

I quit.

Justin : Then why the hell you came to me this morning..To tell me "you quit".

Jonas : I came to tell you the situation, so that you can decide yourself whether to continue this or not...I have done my job..One last job.

(Leaving the room)

(Justin kicks the air)

Justin : f**k!

Disha's desk,

Gwen : Back to earth Disha (waving her hand before Disha's face) What happen (sitting next to her.

Disha : Na..Nothing..Am sorry, I will finish this part now.

Gwen : No, you...Go and take a break.

Disha : Bu...

Gwen : GO.

In the cafeteria,

Gwen : So do you want to talk about this issue running inside your head.

Disha : Gwen, I...Taiga...about today.

Gwen : I know.

Disha : (Looks up in shock then calms down) It's not what Mr.MRV and Jonas said.

Gwen : (Sipping her coffee) I know...(Smiles) Am not a fool Disha, I confronted Mr. MRV after that day, he told me everything about you and how Mr.Justin and Mr.Gray are trying hard to help you to get out from this mess.

Disha : Why didn't you ask me anything.

Gwen : I told you before, we are professionals.... We should remove our problems and keep it aside along with our coats before going to our desk..I can't go against a man like Taiga but at least as a friend I can hear your problems out..So don't keep me out on this..

(Disha smiles and nods).

Taiga's office,

(Taiga enters his cabin after the meeting while whistling)

Irene : Sir, about Mr.Dragons memorial. Press is expecting you to give a quote.

Taiga : What about those dead gooses..You just frame something.

(Irene turning to leave)

Ah !? Irene, more how many days is left.

Irene : One and half month Sir. (Taiga nods)

Miss.Debe is waiting for you Sir..

Taiga : Why? What she wants?

Irene : Don't know Sir..

(Debe rushing into the room)

(Taiga scratches his forehead)

Debe : Are you done avoiding me Taiga?