Come Home

Taiga's Mansion,

Taiga : Now Disha, why am I getting this feeling.

Disha : What feeling?

Taiga : This weird feeling of you getting closer to me (Disha bends down)

Disha : (Lifting her head up) you must be imagining... Let's sleep. You have a meeting tomorrow, you should rest. (Both looking into each other eyes)

Taiga : Damn!! Stop looking at me with those eyes (running his palm all over his face) it's just making me go crazy... (Disha smiles) Do you think it's funny.

Disha : (Holds his face between her palms) Yes, you are funny (laughs)

(Taiga pulling her to hug and strangles her playfully)

(Both laughs)

Taiga : I will do anything for you.

Disha : (Pats his back) I know... And one more, I need to ask you..

Taiga : (Rests his head on her shoulder) Name it.

Disha : I.. hum... Tomorrow is my grandparents wedding day..

Taiga : Hmm? (hugging her tight)

Disha : I'm thinking of going to the temple.

Taiga : (Breaking their hug) What?.... They are dead right (Disha nods) then why do you have to pray.

Disha : It's a way of getting blessings from them.

Taiga : Wait.. is this why you were treating me good. To leave me and go the temple.

Disha : You know I can run away from you right. I had too many chances too.. When you were lying with the broken limbs... With no one around.

Taiga : Point to think.

Disha : Come on Taiga... Just give me two hours.. You can send whomever with me...I won't run away again I swear... Your new guy that scary one, you can send him too....

Taiga : You can go..

Disha : Huh? What?

Taiga : I trust you... In fact I never lost the trust in you .. Where is this place again.

Disha : Near, Ela..

Taiga : Hmm?...

Disha : What happen

Taiga : Nothing you can go but must be here after two hours.. Take a taxi... One of our men will be disguised as the driver to avoid attention.

(Disha nods with a smile)

Now time for the fee..

Disha : Fee?

Taiga : Yes... I agreed to send you out right??

Disha : What is it..

Taiga : (Whistles) Where do I start. Huh?

Disha : Wait... Don't ask me for kiss... Hug and s.. S*x.

Taiga : No no.... I will save that for later.. For this, you will help me with bathing and then later dress me up finally feed me food tomorrow.

Disha : Tell me you are not serious about this. (Taiga smiles) Your hands are recovered and you can walk fine and your body is in perfect shape yet you want me to bath and dress you up..

Taiga : Won't you do it.

Disha : Not a chance.

Taiga : Then forget it... Let me go and sleep.

Disha : Fine... Fine.. (Moves to the bed)

Taiga : (Hugging her from behind) Are you angry?

Disha : (Turning to face Taiga) You are an idiot.

Taiga : Who are you calling an Idiot (both starts hitting their hands)

Disha : (Laughs) You are... You are the idiot... Ah!! Stop hitting me IDIOT.

Taiga : (Pinning her against the bed) Then tell me you are mine.

Disha : I won't.

Taiga : Then I will start kissing you all over your body.

Disha : Okay okay... I'm yours.. (Taiga starts kissing her) You pervert you said you won't kiss me.. (starts hitting him) Idiot (Taiga laughs)

Jonas's Place,

Jonas : Alex be safe...

(Alex Nods)

Alex : Promise me you will come back to me tomorrow (Jonas nods with a smile)

(Alex smiles back)

Jonas : I will.