How Was Your Day?

Jonas's house,

Taiga : Am ready...Just tell me what should I do to get her.

Alex : Slow down Mr.Speedster..Before going into your lessons, I need you to sign this agreement.

Taiga : (Getting a sheet from Alex) Is this what you call an agreement..It's just a f**king A4 sheet..You are a very big model can't you afford one bond paper..God I can't believe you.

Alex : Dear in law, paper is not important, what's written in the paper is what most important.

Taiga : And what the hell is written on it..(Starts reading)

Alex tone : Point number 1,you must get me more snacks when visiting me, take it as love or fees or bribe.

Point number 2, you should play only by my rules.

And Point number 3, this is very important point than the other two...

Never fail to follow the above points.

(Taiga crumbles the paper and throws away)

Alex : Hey, why did you do that.

Taiga : You know what, this is totally a mistake..I shouldn't have believed you in the first place..Am leaving.

Alex : Okay fine, but without my help, you won't be able to get her.

(Taiga stops)

Taiga : What do you want me to do now.

Alex : Will you follow the rules..

(Taiga nods while gritting his teeth)

Taiga : Fine. Go on.

Alex : Good, welcome to my Cupid class... Before that...

Taiga : What now, do you want me to wash your clothes.

Alex : Do you really love Disha?

Taiga : Why do you think I'm here?

Alex : How far will you go to get her?

Taiga : I can't answer that cuz I myself don't know.

Alex : (Smiles) You passed. ( Taiga giving a confused look)..In love, there is no specific answer for anything, you can't measure love. It has no end.. That's how love works...It's not systematic..How did you realised your love for her.

Taiga : (Sits on the dinning table) Yesterday, I saw something, I experienced something which I haven't experienced in my life before. She was like a beautiful dream, a never ending dream.

Hey Alex, how can I keep this dream forever.

Alex : That's why am here, to teach you the techniques. Have you asked her, how was her day and office stuffs something like that.

Taiga : No,why?

Alex : Hmm.Today you go home and ask her.

Taiga : Why?

Alex : Because, every woman in this world expect those things from their man...Look, you no need diamonds and pearls to make your right woman happy, even a small phrases like, "how was your day, you look great today, this color suits you very well",is enough to make them happy, but it doesn't mean they hate diamonds and pearls.

Taiga : But I never used any of these phrases to anyone in my life.

Alex : Try using it then..Your lesson is over.. Do your first task.

Taiga : Huh, is that all for today, just a " How was your day"...

Alex : You agreed to play by my rules..(Taiga sighs)... All the best..Complete it without any mistakes.

Taiga : What mistake is going to happen, just a four words,(Alex laughs) what do you think , I can't do it...(Leaving the house) Let me show you who I am tomorrow.

Evening--Taiga's room,

Taiga : (Looking at the clock) 5:31 pm, why is she not here yet, she is supposed to reach home at 5:30...(Walking to the balcony)

(Looking at the clock) 5:32 pm, she gotta be kidding me, (walking to the bar, looking at the liquor bottles)

(Looking at the clock again) 5:33 pm, let her come home...(Moving to his study)

Car horns,

She is here (running back to his room).. Ahmm, hey Disha how was your day (trying to smile) not going to work, how about this...

Disha, how was your day (strict face and voice) she will definitely run.

Hey Dish, how was your day... like your face...

(Disha walking into the room)

He...(voice cracks) hey...(coughs)

Disha : Did you catch cold?

Taiga : Ahmm, nothing...nothing..Why are you late?

Disha : Late?

Taiga : Yeah, 3 minutes..

Disha : Traffic Master.

Taiga : Oh, go inside, why are you looking at my face (running to his study) Go

In his study,

Argh!!! (banging the desk) you are a number one stupid..