Scared

Hospital--Taiga's room,

(Jonas pulling the nearby chair and sits next to Taiga)

Jonas : (Laughs) Tai, that's called possessiveness. I can understand your love for her, but this possissive love will only break your relationship. Of course little a little possessiveness might be healthy but still you have to give her some space.

Taiga : (Smirks) Whatever you name it Jonas..I am still scared of losing her...(Jonas looks shocked)

Jonas : Scared??.... You?... But why?

Taiga : She hates me to the core Jo.. After everything I did to her, (smirks) of course she will hate me.

Jonas : What do you mean, do you know how she reacted after hearing your accident.

On the day of the accident,

Jonas : Tai... (Slapping on his cheek to wake him up) Come on don't close your eyes..

Dammit, he fell unconscious. Let's take him to the hospital immediately.

Meanwhile Taiga's Mansion-secret room,

(Jonathan watching cartoon)

Alex : What the... Disha come here... DISHA?

Disha : What happen?

Alex : Look at this.... It looks like Taiga's car. (showing her a video from her mobile)

Disha : (Getting the mobile from her and looking at the car) Why is it like this (with tears in her eyes) call Jonas please.

Alex : Hey Jo?

Jonas : Alex am busy now.... I can't

(Disha taking the phone from Alex)

Disha : Jo, it's Disha... What happen to him.

Jonas : Disha?..hum,nothing...Why are you asking, he is fine...

Disha : WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM..... Where is he, I want to see him now.

Jonas : Disha. Please don't panic, it's just an accident...He is completely alright.

Disha : Am coming to see him now....

Jonas : Disha you can't.... Don't be reckless. They might target you too.

Disha : I don't care...

Outside the hospital,

Disha : Which floor?

Bob : 7th floor (guiding her to his room)

On the 7th floor,

Disha : Jo.... What is going on here... Why didn't you inform me first.. Did you forget am his wife.

Jonas : I know, but I can't risk your life too... He will never forgive me if anything happens to you.

Disha : How did this happen... Who did this to him...

Jonas : He dealt with it already.. So we no need to worry about that now..

(Doctors coming out from the ICU)

How is he now.. (Disha running to them)

Doctor : We have kept him in observation for now, (Disha covers her mouth in shock) He got too many deep cuts, two of his ribs are broken, the knife pierced on his thigh have tore his muscles,.one of his ankle is broken....He lost too much blood on the way I think...His body is too vulnerable now.  We will do our best.

(Disha looking at Jonas with tears in her eyes)

Jonas : Hey, nothing will happen to him (hugging her) you have to go home, we will take care of him

Disha : No, let me be here...Please. I'll take care of him.

Present--Inside the hospital,

Jonas : Now tell me, do you think she still hates you.

Taiga : (Smiles) Am really happy to hear that, but still I couldn't able to understand her, she would have reacted the same to anyone on my place,cuz she is that kind of person... Do you still think she will love me after seeing her friend being shot in front of her. (Jonas stays silent) I know Jo.. She won't. My brain knows it very well but this stupid heart of mine is not giving up on her.... I don't want to have this one sided love like they show in movies, where either one loves for both.... I don't want that kind of love. I want her to love me back, I want her to care for me, I want her to hug me back...I want her to kiss me and lie on my shoulder... I want her to look for me when she feels helpless or hopeless. I just don't want to be alone anymore Jo...

(Smiles) But she won't do it... She won't... And I don't think I deserve it too (sighs) I