Chapter 1 Death and Dao Elimination

The Spiritual Martial World is the most advanced interface among all the interfaces. After the monks in the lower realm pass the catastrophe, they can ascend to the Spiritual Martial World and become a warrior.

But at this moment, thunder and lightning flashed above the head of Yujian Palace, the largest fairy palace in Lingwu Continent, and nine-color divine thunder thicker than water tanks poured down one after another.

The low-level warriors, the warriors could not resist the coercion of the nine-color divine thunder, and retreated thousands of miles away, looking up at the astonishing catastrophe from afar.

As for the highly cultivated Martial Saints and Martial Venerables, they managed to stop within a hundred miles only when their defensive power was wide open, and their faces turned red, which was a manifestation of the rapid circulation of spiritual power.

It is conceivable that the cultivation of the person in the nine-color divine thunder must be against the sky to cause such a catastrophe.

Even so, none of them was willing to leave. They all stared intently at the Yujian Palace not far away, wanting to witness the first miracle in tens of thousands of years with their own eyes.

"It seems that the master of Yujian Palace is going to become the emperor, right? It's been tens of thousands of years, and I don't even remember that there was an Emperor Wu in the Lingwu world." The Nine-Colored Divine Thunder murmured in a daze.

"That's right, old man with white brows, Venerable Ye has been cultivating for thousands of years to hit the bottleneck of Emperor Wu. How can we be so embarrassing for old things that have lived for tens of thousands of years." Not far away, an old woman with a stooped figure and a sallow complexion Ren Ying said, she looked into the distance with envy and jealousy, but more of helplessness and vicissitudes.

At this moment, the dark clouds rolled in the sky, and the nine divine thunders took the shape of a pentagram, turned into golden dragons, and swooped down, the Royal Immortal Palace exploded with a bang, and a black figure stepped into the void, Walking against the sky, turning his body into a sword, he greeted him without fear.

With a sound of "boom", the violent spiritual power spread around Yujian Palace as the center, and the martial saints who were hundreds of miles away quickly accelerated their spiritual power, retreated quickly, and at the same time raised their hands to cover Cover your eyes to prevent the rolled up dust from splashing into your eyes.

I saw a huge black sword constantly shuttling between the nine dragons above the sky, surrounded by thunderbolts, and fighting with the golden dragon transformed by Lei Jie. With only one person's strength, he could not lose .

Gradually, the battle became more and more intense. Lei Jie couldn't knock down the giant sword for a long time. He seemed to be a little annoyed. He rolled over and raised his head to the sky with a long cry. All of you have a splitting headache.

Suddenly, the nine divine dragons merged into one, and their size increased dramatically. They flicked the dragon's tail fiercely, and shot down at the galloping giant sword.

Only a loud 'bang' was heard, and the entire Lingwu world trembled, the sky and the earth suddenly changed color, billowing black clouds enveloped the battlefield in the sky, and the scene was deadly silent.

A moment later, a black figure fell from the sky like a kite with a broken string, and with a 'bang' sound, a deep hole was smashed into the ground.

The dark clouds in the sky roared a few times unwillingly, and then gradually dispersed, and the bright sunshine once again shone on the top of Yuxian Palace, quiet and peaceful.

Not long after, that black figure slowly crawled out of the deep pit, stood up straight and faced the wind with awe-inspiring aura.

Although Ye Lingyun was in a bit of a panic at the moment, his cultivation seemed to have already half-stepped into Emperor Wu, as long as he got over his inner demons, he could become emperor smoothly.

"Brother Yun, have you succeeded?"

At this moment, Gu Ning, dressed in a green robe, came from a distance with his sword full of joy.

Ye Lingyun's deep eyes stared at the charming figure coming from a distance, and a gentle smile appeared on his expressionless face, he curled his mouth and opened his arms, ready to embrace the flying figure. into the arms.

However, the next moment, his eyes widened in disbelief.

Ye Lingyun looked down, and saw a sharp sword piercing through his chest without any deviation.

This sword is very familiar to him. It is the token of love he and Gu Ning gave to each other when they became Taoist couples. The black sword body is three feet long and two inches wide. Forged by the Mother of Iron, it is exceptionally sharp.

His original intention was to let Gu Ning use this sword to defend himself, but he didn't expect that the ultimate use of this sword was to kill himself.

Ye Lingyun raised his eyes in disbelief, looked directly at Gu Ning who was flying back, and said with difficulty: "Ning'er, why are you?" Seeing the painful and desperate

expression on Ye Lingyun's face like a trapped animal, a pair of The sharp eyes were also slightly red, which was a sign of the invasion of the heart demon. Gu Ning was so frightened that he took a step back and said in a panic: "Brother Yun, don't blame me, only when you die can I be with Jun Lang in a fair and honest way.

At the same time, a white-robed man flew from behind Gu Ning, and embraced the panicked Gu Ning into his arms, and the somewhat bewildered Gu Ning breathed a sigh of relief, obediently buried his head in the man in the arms.

Bai Mengjun glanced at Ye Lingyun disdainfully, and after comforting Gu Ning softly, he raised his hand, pointed at Ye Lingyun with a finger, and rebuked him righteously: "Ye Lingyun, if it wasn't for you to steal love back then, , how could Ning'er suffer for so many years, killing you is just Ning'er's last resort, because only after you die can Ning'er be with me unhindered." What

? Did he hear wrong? To win love? This is so funny.

Ye Lingyun let out a soft snort, with a sarcastic smile on his face, saying that he took the love with a sword, and he didn't know who was eager to become a Taoist partner with him.

He said that he did it as a last resort, even if he loved Gu Ning deeply, if Gu Ning really proposed to stay and fly with Bai Mengjun, based on his temperament, he would never hold back a word.

Ye Lingyun's eyes froze, and his face became stern: "Bai Mengjun, I think I treat you well, why do you plan on me like this?" After hearing this, Bai Mengjun suddenly burst into laughter, looking into Ye Lingyun's

eyes Li is full of anger that wants to kill and then quickly: "Ye Lingyun, thanks to you, you dare to say that you treat me well. We are both a father. Your surname is Ye, but I can only take my mother's surname Bai. The Ye family is huge. I left the family business to you, and I have nothing, so what if you never treated me badly? If it were you, would you be willing?" Ye Lingyun would be an

idiot if he still couldn't understand such a straightforward reason Yes, it seems that all of today's events were premeditated.

Because Bai Mengjun hated him, he sent his best friend Gu Ning to seduce him. Everything in the past was for the purpose of inserting the sword into his chest smoothly today.

And Gu Ning? Ye Lingyun looked at his former lover with a painful face. He must have never loved himself from the beginning.

"So, that's why you want to plot against me." Ye Lingyun's eyes turned red completely, with a look of determination on his face.

Regardless of the sharp drop in realm, he forcibly reversed his blood, and with a shock of spiritual energy all over his body, he shook out the sword on his chest, moved forward quickly, and rushed towards the two people.

"Damn you two sluts, take your life now."

"Heh, do you think you are still Emperor Wu? You are not as good as you were before." Although Bai Mengjun said contemptuous words, he still held Gu Ning cautiously and retreated. It's not a waste of fame, but now the counterattack before death is a life-and-death style of play. Bai Mengjun didn't dare to go head-to-head. Fortunately, he has the foresight and has already laid out a net of heaven and earth. Let Ye Lingyun escape today. .

"Come out." Bai Mengjun ordered, and countless black shadows appeared around Ye Lingyun, shuttled back and forth.

Ye Lingyun narrowed his eyes, clasped his palms together, and then unfolded them, and there were five flying swords floating in front of him.

Metal-type Jinlin Sword, Wood-type Longevity Sword, Water-type Qianrou Sword, Fire-type Burning Sword, and Earth-type Earth Spirit Sword.

These are all the treasures of heaven and earth that he obtained by going deep into the dangerous Jedi countless times and taking risks.

Ye Lingyun looked at the five flying swords in front of him, and suddenly felt a little pathetic. What if his cultivation was against the sky, and his luck was against the sky. In the end, he couldn't keep anything except these dead things.

Bai Mengjun looked at the five flying swords, his eyes were completely occupied by greed, which made his face become ferocious: "What are you doing in a daze, hurry up and grab his five swords for me." Ye Lingyun

lifted At the beginning, he stared at Bai Mengjun with a gloomy face, even if he was already at the end of his strength, it was not something these young people could resist.

With a wave of his hand, the five flying swords formed a heavenly formation and strangled towards the surrounding black shadows. The black shadows turned into balls of blood foam in the end, Ye Lingyun's face was covered with blood, and bloodthirsty light was condensed in his eyes, his expression was crazy and arrogant!

If you want to take his life, you have to weigh whether they have the ability.

Ye Lingyun stomped hard, and shot towards Bai Mengjun.

"A bunch of trash." Seeing Ye Lingyun killing him all the way unimpeded, Bai Mengjun was a little annoyed, "Ye Lingyun, you forced me." Bai Mengjun took out a furnace of pill from his arms, opened his mouth and swallowed

it , and then silently said a few words, and his cultivation base began to skyrocket.

Ye Lingyun's eyes froze, and he was slightly surprised that it was the long-lost burning soul method.

This kind of practice can make a monk's realm soar in a short period of time, and maintain it for two hours without falling, but the consequence is to sacrifice half of his life, and self-destruct potential, self-destroying the foundation, and it will be difficult to improve in the future.

It seems that he really made this dog anxious, Ye Lingyun snorted rather disdainfully: "No matter how much your realm rises, you still can't beat me." "Oh, whoever wants to fight you

, You are too naive." Bai Mengjun said, and took out another simple formation disk from his arms.

"To tell you the truth, Yujian Xiangong has long been set up by me to kill immortals. I raised my cultivation level just to stimulate the formation. Speaking of this, it is thanks to Ning'er's non-stop hard work for many years. If I go You might have discovered the arrangement a long time ago."

After Ye Lingyun heard this, his face was gloomy and frightening, and the eyes he stared at Gu Ning were horrifying, without the pampering and warmth of the past, at this moment, he wished that his conscience would be destroyed. The dog ate the bitch to peel off a layer of skin.

He has never treated Gu Ning badly for many years, as long as he speaks, isn't all the rare treasures offered with both hands? How about relying on his useless qualifications to get to where he is today?

As a result, he never thought about sending himself to hell.