Chapter 19 First encounter at a young age

After the young man heard this, he was slightly stunned, but the next moment, his face blushed, he curled his lips and retorted softly: "Why do you want me to call you brother? Are you as old as me?" Ye Lingyun didn't care much, and lowered his

head Go, staring at the skinny young man in front of him with a funny face, he still said boldly, "I just turned thirteen this year, am I older than you?" Hearing

Ye Lingyun's answer, the young man pouted slightly , puffed up and reluctantly called softly: "Brother

Ye." .

"Are you the only one living here?" Ye Lingyun continued to ask.

"No, I live with my mother. My mother is not in good health and should not go out." The boy replied with a sad face.

"Oh, that's it." Ye Lingyun scratched his head in embarrassment, and quickly changed the subject: "Then you take care of the flowers and plants in this yard by yourself?" "Well, I like being with them very much

. When mentioning flowers and plants, the boy's face was stained with a relaxed smile, and he nodded cheerfully.

"Then, you haven't finished taking care of these flowers and plants, have you? Can I help?"

Ye Lingyun didn't want to leave just like that. As a teenager, he vaguely knew the purpose of his father bringing him to the Gu family. Rather than being randomly assigned one, he would rather Pick one you like.

"Yes... yes, but you have to be careful not to hurt them." The young man hesitated for a while, but in the end he couldn't refuse Ye Lingyun, and agreed with a little worry.

"Don't worry, I learn everything very quickly, and I won't hurt them." Ye Lingyun replied hastily, fearing that the boy would regret it in just one breath.

Therefore, Ye Lingyun, who was supposed to visit the master of the Gu family, accompanied a young man in a dilapidated yard, playing with flowers and plants all day.

As the evening approached, the boy looked at the disfigured flowers and plants in the yard, his eyes were red, and he was about to cry.

He said that he was a fast learner, and he was simply a clumsy and stupid big man.

Tell him to be careful where he lands, but he is fine. With a few big footprints of "Kang Kuang", a large piece of the rejuvenation grass he had raised for several months died.

Let him pull out the weeds for the Juling vines, but in the end, he pulled out all the thin Juling vines, leaving behind the vigorous weeds, swaying leaves in the wind, as if mocking .

In the end, he was not allowed to help. If he refused to listen, he wanted to make trouble.

It's all right now, Ling Zhi, who had taken good care of her for several months before getting better, now looks even more miserable than at the beginning.

Ye Lingyun looked at Ling Zhi who was stumbling around in the yard, then looked at the young man's aggrieved expression that wanted to cry, scratched his head, and knew that he was not helping.

Before the boy could cry, Ye Lingyun hurriedly took out the lovesickness button from his bosom, stuffed it into the boy's hand, and said hastily: "I should go, you keep this, don't throw it away." Now, seven years later, I will marry you!" After finishing speaking, Ye Lingyun took advantage of her size and burly, sneaked a kiss on the boy's side cheek, then smeared the soles of her feet with oil, and quickly slipped away!

Only the young man stayed on the spot with a dull expression, staring blankly at the direction Ye Lingyun left, not knowing how to react.