Chapter 55 True Ziqing

"Who are you? Who else is it? Isn't it the wild man that this shameless slut found, what? Do you want to challenge the majesty of our Gu family for your little lover? You have to think clearly, the person in your arms It's just a broken shoe, he has been fucked by many men outside." Gu Chengkun glared at Gu Ziqing and cursed viciously.

Hearing this, Gu Zi trembled with emotion, and could no longer keep silent.

Although she no longer regards the man in front of her as her father, Gu Ziqing has never hated this man as much as she does now.

"Shut up, you are not allowed to slander me and my mother any more." Feeling the strong arms on her back, Gu Ziqing yelled without fear.

It turns out that this is the feeling of being supported by someone. He has never been so tough in front of this man when he grows up to this age.

Before getting married, the bastard who had always swallowed his anger and accepted punches and curses dared to yell at him. Gu Chengkun was stunned for a moment, but he was even more furious the next moment.

"Okay, you, have you grown up? It's no wonder that you married out with shamelessness, but you are not welcomed. Maybe it's your promiscuous nature that was discovered by nephew Ye Xian?" Gu Chengkun seemed to have recognized Gu Ziqing. She was skittish, and said with a vicious look on her face.

Gu Ziqing is thin-skinned and has a gentle temperament. How can she be the opponent of Gu Chengkun, a rascal, in such a matter of verbal arguing?

If it were him before, for the sake of his mother and survival, he might have endured this humiliation, but today, he doesn't want to endure it any longer.

Gu Ziqing lowered her eyes slightly, hiding the glimmer of light in her eyes.

He had suffered so much humiliation at your hands since he was a child, and he didn't want to care about it anymore, but why did you slander me in front of Brother Ye?

He didn't care about anything, but hundreds of years of suffering turned the raw and cold steel into tender fingers. That person's pampering, like a coquettish poppy, made him addicted to it, unable to extricate himself. So even if it is unscrupulous, he will defend it to the death.

For the first time, Gu Ziqing's jade-like eyes were stained with a look other than gentleness, that desperate madness was shocking.

It turned out that he was never a little sheep who was bullied by others, and the so-called enduring humiliation was only because he didn't care.

Gu Ziqing bit her lower lip with her white teeth, and the corners of her mouth were slightly upturned from the angle of view that Gu Chengkun couldn't see. Gu Ning's pretendingly delicate posture thought he wouldn't? It's ridiculous, he not only knows how to use it, but also uses it naturally and smoothly.

Brother Ye couldn't see him before, so he had no chance to get that person to support him, but tonight is different, Brother Ye is now his, his alone!

From now on, all his tenderness and fragility belong to Brother Ye alone. As for the others, Gu Ziqing doesn't want to give anything away.

The next moment, Gu Ziqing suddenly raised her head, her originally clear eyes were filled with a layer of water vapor at some point, her trembling hands grabbed Ye Lingyun's clothes tightly, and said with a sad face and a face of grievance.

"Brother Ye, I don't. Ziqing has never been in contact with other men, let alone flirting with other men. Don't trust him. Ziqing has always been only you, only you." Gu Chengkun saw Gu Ziqing sad and desperate She looked even more complacent, thinking carefully about Gu Ziqing's words, the more she listened, the more something went wrong, and the next moment, she slandered her even more disdainfully.