Chapter 150 Cut off the past

Although he didn't know what he was wronging, but the little mute was inexplicably guilty.

Qitian was attacked involuntarily, and originally wanted to question him angrily, but after seeing the face of the visitor, he restrained his anger and became groveling.

Seeing the lover he identified fell into the arms of others, Qitian was anxious, but he didn't dare to show any dissatisfaction on his face.

Squinting his eyes slightly, Qitian slightly cupped his hands and said, "I don't know what senior means by this? You are highly cultivated and famous, why do you want to make a big move against a small junior?" Hearing this, Wei Jiuying didn't

immediately Responding, he stared sharply at the little mute in his arms with his lavender eyes, until he stared down his head lower and lower, and finally buried his head in his chest like an ostrich.

In fact, after that night, Wei Jiuying already knew the character of the little mute like the back of his hand.

Timid, even a little cowardly, but kind and tight, occasionally showing a little bit of stubbornness!

But because I have followed those juniors in recent days, so I have followed suit, and I will be murderous, but it is just an imitation, and I don't understand half of the essentials of the demeanor.

That's because he indulged him, which made him think that he was majestic. It wasn't just that he didn't like being soft and hard, or he was being bullied!

With a cold snort, Wei Jiuying turned his head away, turned cold, and said in a cold voice to Qitian: "Isn't what I said just now clear enough? This is my wife, how can I allow you to be frivolous, and, Since you already know that this deity has advanced cultivation, then don't provoke me, otherwise, no matter whether you are a junior or not, this deity will kill you on the spot."

Hearing this, Qitian was very angry and scared, but for the sake of For the sake of his life, he didn't dare to speak back.

After finishing speaking, Wei Jiuying took the little mute directly and walked to a table and chair. After placing the person on the chair, he also opened up the hem of his clothes and got to the opposite side of the little mute. Qitian behind him ordered as it should be: "Isn't this the workshop of your Qi family? Prepare some high-quality spiritual fruits. The deity and his wife have something to say here." From Qitian's unwilling eyes, Wei

Jiuying I can see his coveting for the little mute, and it is just right to take advantage of this opportunity, and he wants to kill those thoughts that he shouldn't have.

There was a flash of thunder in the bottom of the lavender eyes, and Wei Jiuying made a decision in his heart.

Qitian, who was sitting in a wheelchair, had his chest heaving violently after hearing these words. It was really a tiger falling into the sky and being bullied by a dog, and a phoenix falling into the sky is not as good as a chicken. It's not all because of your thunderbolt that Qitian fell to this point. Now it's nothing more than to appear in front of him arrogantly, and it's nothing more than to bully others with a sword to win love, but to actually boss him around like a lowly servant, really, it's tolerable and unbearable.

But what could he do? Not to mention the embarrassed appearance without a pair of legs now, even if he used to be in front of this person, he would be crushed to death without any suspense after one round.

Face can be discarded, and lover can also be abandoned. For Qi Tian now, this life is the most important.

Suppressing himself to swallow this bad breath, Qitian pushed the wheelchair, swallowed his anger and entered the backyard, then overturned the neatly arranged wine jars in the backyard, and the spilled wine instantly wet the hem of his empty robe .

The anger accumulated in his chest, making it difficult for Qitian to breathe, with one hand locked around his neck, Qitian gasped desperately, so as not to let himself become the most shameful cultivator in the spiritual martial world.

Picking up the stone hammer on the side and smashing and swinging it at the fallen wine jar, Qitian yelled recklessly, and went crazy like this for half an hour before he was able to vent the suffocated anger in his heart.

The low-level labor maids in the workshop all hid behind the stone pillars silently and peeped. This is not the first time this happened. When the crippled director first came, it was called a frequent occurrence. , It's really ugly people who make troubles, disabled people have many problems, and the disability is nothing more than that, and they have such a perverse personality, no wonder they were abandoned by the family and fell to this point.

Qitian managed to calm down, looking up with bloodshot eyes, what caught his eyes was the contemptuous eyes of those lowly servants and maidservants, he has always been superior, how has he ever been treated like this? This feeling of falling from heaven to hell made Qitian spit blood into his throat, and his mouth immediately smelled of rust.

"What are you looking at? Do you want to die? Don't prepare some spiritual fruits yet, send them to the two people in the front hall, get lost."

Hearing this, the maidservants quickly lowered their heads, suppressing the disdain in their eyes, Then they dispersed in a swarm, and went about their own work.

But Qitian knew very well in his heart that this group of powerful villains might arrange him behind the scenes.

Looking at the mess in the yard, Qitian laughed at himself. Only at this moment did he truly realize that his life was really ruined like this. His ambition and revenge, as well as his youthful longing for the future, were just like this shattered one. The wine jars on the ground are average, and they can't be put together!

And his well-behaved and sensible Ning'er, if he didn't have such a vulgar influence back then and married the snake-hearted Mu Xiuwen, would everything be different now? Will he be able to grow old hand in hand with his Ning'er, with a sincere relationship that everyone envies?

Everything, just because of a single thought, was buried by his own hands! Who is to blame? Is Mu Xiuwen to blame? A dead person, what's the point of blaming him? After all, he was short-sighted and mistook pearls for stones and ruined them!

After being depressed for a while, Qitian still felt unwilling, he wanted to hear what that man wanted to say to Ning'er? If the talk collapsed, would he still have a chance to redeem it?

Thinking of this, Qitian moved the wheelchair to the corner of the stairs, hid his figure in the shadows, and then pricked up his ears, listening to the conversation between the ancestor of the Wei family and Ning'er.

With Wei Jiuying Wu Zun's cultivation base, how could he not detect that someone was eavesdropping, but he didn't expose it, on the contrary, he was so happy.

Since you want to hear it, then listen carefully. Qitian's actions are falling into Wei Jiuying's arms, and it is just right. Let that person take this opportunity to stop thinking that he shouldn't have, so he doesn't have to bother to raise it. Raise your finger and crush this fanciful mouse to death!

Lavender eyes stared unblinkingly at the person in front of him, Wei Jiuying's stone heart that had been frozen for thousands of years felt warm for the first time.

Being stared at so directly, the little mute was already thin-skinned, but now his cheeks were flushed, so bright that he could bleed.

"You... you keep staring at me, what are you doing...?" The little mute turned his big eyes awkwardly, and asked uncomfortably.

"Ma'am, is there anything you don't understand, do you want to ask me?" Wei Jiuying replied softly with a rare gentle smile on his expressionless face.

"Yes, of course... yes, but, I... I don't know where to start."

The little mute replied eagerly, but because he spoke too hastily, he started to stutter again, and lowered his head in frustration, The little mute sighed softly, a little self-defeating, why don't call himself a little mute in the future, he can talk after all, but if he hesitates like this, it's better to call himself a little stutterer!

"It doesn't matter. Since Madam doesn't know where to start, let me start from the beginning, okay?" Wei Jiuying didn't think that the little mute's clumsy speech was a shameful shortcoming, on the contrary, he thought it was very cute!

It's normal for him to be too young to speak clearly, but I just hope his little wife won't dislike him for being too old!

Tilting his head, the little mute felt that this method was very convenient, so he nodded slightly in agreement.

After the little lady's approval, Wei Jiuying finally told the story of the future!

"Actually speaking, it's quite a coincidence. Madam, do you still remember the Yujing butterfly in the mountain behind that night? The reason why I appeared in the forbidden area of ​​the Mu family back then was to follow them!" "Ethereal

body How many years have disappeared, and how many years has this jade butterfly never appeared. This kind of spirit beast is too strange, and only likes the purest and purest things. It is rare for ordinary people to favor them, but on that day, they suddenly gathered together Appeared in the back mountain of Mu's house."

"I am a body of chaos, which continues the energy of chaos when the world first opened, and my physique is so masculine and strong that ordinary people can't bear it at all. Only an ethereal body can accept it, and you , is the ethereal body, the moment Yujingdie appeared, I had a touch of luck, maybe I could get rid of the curse of being alone for life, I was hiding in the dark at that time, thinking, no matter whether it is a man or a woman who appears at a while Girl, whether you get married or not, it's all in the end, it's all mine."

Wei Jiuying's solemn face and solemn tone made the little mute a little startled and sad at the same time. People won't take another look at him?

"You...you just want an ethereal body, is...is it?"

the little mute lowered his head in a lonely way, and asked softly with an unconcealed sad tone.

"Of course not. Maybe it was like this at the beginning, but it was definitely not like that later. At the beginning, because of urgent matters in the sect, I left you alone and left alone. When I returned again, I got the news that you were thrown off the cliff. I'm looking for you crazy, you know? It's like being crazy, but fortunately you were saved by a nobleman and survived, maybe you don't know it yet, since you woke up, I have been by your side, but, never It's just that he didn't show up."

Wei Jiuying frowned slightly, and patiently explained, could something he said be inappropriate? How did his wife have such a wrong understanding?

Hearing this, the little mute tightly pinched his robe with both hands, not knowing why his heart jumped for joy.

He longed for that tenderness, that caring.

He was deceived by someone for no apparent reason at first, but in the end, after a few provocative words from that person, the little mute was so stupid that he was deceived even his heart.

The characteristics of the ethereal body are like this, if you treat him well, he will repay you a hundredfold, and if you ignore him, he will reluctantly turn around and never entangle.

"Then you...you can't dislike me in the future, you can't bully me, you must treat me well, better than my brother's husband treats my brother." The little mute racked his brains, and finally made these few requests that are not considered requests. .

Of course it will be good to him, no matter which thousand-year-old cow eats a young grass that is less than a hundred years old, it will be very happy, right? What's more, Wei Jiuying, a chaotic cow, can only gnaw on such an ethereal grass, otherwise, even if he starves to death, he won't have to eat it!

Upon hearing this, Wei Jiuying knew that the little mute had accepted him, with a contented smile on his face, Wei Jiuying stood up, took a step forward, hugged him horizontally, and then left after a few teleportation Went to the workshop of the Wei family.

It has to be said that the little mute is just a fool. There are still many problems that have not been clarified, so he sold himself cheaply.

Qitian hid in the shadows, watching Ning'er being carried away by others, he wanted to stop it, but found that his vocal cords were no longer under his control, he opened his mouth, but he couldn't make a sound, he thought He wanted to go forward to chase him back, but when he got up and fell to the ground, he realized that he had already lost his legs.

Crouching on the ground, staring at the direction the little mute left without blinking, Qitian's eye sockets were about to burst, but he didn't see the man turn his head.

It turned out that everything was his self-righteousness, his Ning'er had already found his own happiness, and he, a heartless person, had already become a thing of the past.

With a miserable laugh, Qitian arched his back and curled up his body. He knew very well that his Ning'er would never belong to him again. Sure enough, the curse Mu Xiuwen made before he died came true. Regret in regret for life!

The first thing Wei Jiuying wanted to do with the little mute in his arms was not to find Gu Ziqing and his party, nor to return to the Wei family, but to go to the forbidden area behind the Mu family in a grand manner.

The reason why this place is called a forbidden area is because of the existence of Yujingdie. This kind of strange beast does not like human beings with their own thoughts, so it will appear from time to time, attacking at a speed invisible to the naked eye, and driving humans out of its territory.

But the two people who took the liberty to disturb today made Yu Jingdie lose their way.

Firstly, the purity of the little dumb made them unable to feel disgusted and chased away, and secondly, Yu Jingdie didn't have the ability to drive away that filthy and chaotic person.

Under the colorful clouds at dusk, the little mute was held in Wei Jiuying's arms, quietly watching the sunset.

Originally everything was beautiful and dreamy, making the little mute feel happy as if he was dreaming, but when the night fell, the man's hands exploded, creating one after another purple fluorescent insects and beasts, just like On the night of the first meeting, the little mute was surrounded by silvery-white jade-like butterflies, but the purple color made the little mute more attractive.

Stretching out his hand slowly, Wei Jiuying untied the purple headband from the little mute's hair. Wei Jiuying laid the person in his arms flat on the grass, then bent down, and whispered warmly into the little mute's ear: "Ma'am , I haven't seen you for a few days, and I miss you so much, this is like seeing a scene for the first time, how about you and I try the lingering first night again?" Wei Jiuying said love words now, he just opened his mouth, and when he introduced himself for the first time, his wife thought he

was After becoming a disciple, Wei Jiuying put in a lot of hard work. After successfully getting the younger generation of the Wei family to marry a wife, his current achievement was achieved only after seeing him and making his legs weak.

Hearing this, the little mute's face became hot, and after turning around his big eyes, they slowly closed.

The long eyelashes trembled slightly, and the little mute's body tensed involuntarily. I don't know if it was because of being teased by the night, or because he was in love with the people under the night.

Some words can't be said, but his performance has become a kind of default!