Chapter 159 Who Do You Love?

After Feng Jin took shape, she launched a fierce pursuit of Bai Yuqing.

In fact, it's not a pursuit. Speaking of it, it's just Feng Jin's unilateral hooliganism, eating tofu, and taking advantage.

She always sits beside the spirit pool, wagging her tail in boredom, seemingly playing with water, but in fact she is secretly looking for an opportunity.

The man closed his eyes tightly and frowned slightly, fearing that he had entered the realm of cultivation again.

A sinister smile appeared on Feng Jin's face, her tail suddenly pulled hard, and then her whole body drew an arc in the air, and the next moment, she fell into Bai Yuqing's arms.

A pair of lotus root arms wrapped around Bai Yuqing's arms, Feng Jin laughed happily, like a child who stole candy!

Opening his eyes suddenly, Bai Yuqing frowned more and more tightly, lowered his head, and stared at Feng Jin who was in his arms with an ugly expression.

The man was wet all over, and his tail hit the ground dishonestly, making a "snapping" sound, and all his black hair wrapped around his waist. This is not like the style of a fish, it is clearly a fish Habits of snakes.

He stretched out his hand and tried to pull the man off his body, but after several efforts, it was of no avail. Instead of letting go, the man entangled him more and more tightly.

His brows were locked into a deep "Chuan", Bai Yuqing's face was full of impatience, and he ordered indifferently: "Get up, get down, this deity still needs to practice." Hearing this, Feng Jin

felt He didn't care much, but still tightly hugged Bai Yuqing's neck and refused to let go, snorted lightly, and rolled his eyes at that person angrily.

Cultivate and practice, you know how to practice, don't think that using practice as a cover can cover up your inner dirty thoughts, if you have the ability, don't be tempted? If you have the ability, you forget about your little daddy and like me instead. Only in this way, I, Feng Jin, will really admire you. It doesn't matter, let me hug you, or cut off my arms, you can choose yourself!"

It's really sloppy, Feng Jin also made a deal with Bai Yu today!

Hearing this, after Bai Yuqing cast a sideways glance at Feng Jin, he slowly closed his eyes and continued his cultivation, with neither joy nor sadness on his face, and no waves appeared on his face.

The surroundings became quiet again, and you could even hear each other's breathing. After the man closed her eyes, the playful smile on Feng Jin's face collapsed in an instant, and she looked sadly and staring at the man with a clear outline. Feng Jin didn't blink her chin, she couldn't bear to miss even a single pore of that person.

Gently turning her head, leaning into the man's arms cautiously, Feng Jin tried her best to keep her movements light, for fear of disturbing the man and pushing him away.

His eyes were a little bit astringent, but Feng Jin didn't dare to shed tears, and didn't dare to whimper, he was afraid that the man would hate him even more and avoid him after he found out!

From ancient times to the present, people who are secretly in love are the most bitter and tiring.

My lord, my lord, when will you be able to throw away that unrealistic fantasy, forget about little daddy, and look back at me!

Feng Jin likes you, Feng Jin has been waiting for you at the same place!

Turn back, please turn back!

Smelling the unique fragrance of wood on that man's body, Feng Jin shrank her tail and hung her whole body on Bai Ziqing's body. The man's chest was hot, but his heart was cold.

As for him, although his blood was cold, his heart was hot.

Just like that, Feng Jin nestled in Bai Yuqing's arms, and fell asleep peacefully without knowing it.

In the moment when his consciousness was hazy, Bai Yuqing, who had been cultivating with his eyes closed, suddenly opened his eyes, lowered his head slowly, looked at the sleeping side face of the person in his arms, frowned slightly, I can't even tell what it feels like!

Seeing that he appeared calm on the surface, but in fact, there were already ripples in his heart, but he pretended so well that even he thought that he was indifferent.

But even he himself didn't know whether the ripple that shook his mind was for the person in his arms, or just because of the face that resembled Feng Qing.

Stretching out his hand slowly, Bai Yuqing tried to touch Feng Jin's exquisite face, but the moment before he touched it, he retracted his hand like lightning.

Sighing softly, Bai Yuqing turned his hand over Feng Jin's slender tail, concentrating his spiritual power in his hand, and pulled the water from the spiritual pool not far in front of him, treated it a little, and then sprayed it like mist on the person who was already there. Started to get dry on the tail!

This person only knows not to pester him facelessly, but doesn't he remember the water he still can't live without? Seeing that he was sleeping so soundly, he didn't seem to care much about it. It seems that for a while, he didn't want to calm down to practice. Water it, so as not to practice for so many years, but finally become a dried fish due to dehydration! It's just that this hand was really used for watering at first, but after watering, it finally touched Fengjin's golden tail unconsciously. The fine scales didn't feel very good to the touch, and even felt a little harsh. But for some reason, Bai Yuqing felt very at ease in his heart, unlike the face that this man was holding, he didn't dare to touch it, sometimes he didn't even dare to look at it, he always felt that it was a kind of blasphemy !

Bai Yuqing sometimes wondered, why did he obsessively agree to Feng Jin's transformation into such a face back then? Could it be that deep down in his heart, did he still have a glimmer of fantasy about Feng Qing?

Turning his head away, he glanced at Feng Qing's portrait on the wall, then turned his head again, and glanced at the delicate face of the person in his arms. The expression on Bai Yuqing's face was gloomy, and no one could see through it except himself!

So, when Feng Jin woke up from her deep sleep, she found that her tail was placed in the water of the spirit pool, while her upper body was lying on her side on the cold pool platform!

Huh? Didn't he fall asleep in that man's arms? But right now, he is the only one left. What about that person? Where did that person go?

Raising her eyes and looking around, Feng Jin easily found the figure of that person.

Bai Yuqing was standing in the center of the cave at this moment, with his hands behind his back, raised his eyes and quietly stared at the portrait of Feng Qing on the wall, motionless, like an old monk in samadhi.

Seeing this scene, Feng Jin only felt pain in her heart, she clenched her lower lip tightly with her white teeth, and grabbed the tail with both hands, even the scales were pulled off a lot by him.

Under the scales is bloody red flesh, streaks of blood spread along the gullies between the scales, and finally splashed into the crystal-clear water of the spirit pool, where they were quickly smudged and then disappeared, just like the face of Feng Jin. The sadness shown on the face, flashed by, so fast that people thought it was just an illusion of your eyes.

Bai Yuqing stared at Feng Qing's portrait quietly, while Feng Jin, who stood behind him, stared at his back quietly.

This scene is very harmonious, but it is also very sad.

I am sad that two people can't get what they want, and I am sad that one person obviously got what belongs to him, but he doesn't know how to cherish it. Feeling sad for another person, knowing that it doesn't belong to me, but still can't let go!

Feng Jin didn't disturb her from the beginning to the end, but her eyes became more and more painful, and at the same time, the smile on her face became more and more obvious.

He was like this, the sadder he was, the brighter his smile.

He didn't want to cry in front of others, let people read the joke for no reason, he just wanted to cry in front of that person, but that person didn't care why he was sad.

Therefore, he can only laugh, brightly, heartily, wantonly! When you are happy, you have to laugh, and when you are in pain, you still have to laugh!

Laughing so tired, laughing want to cry!

Even if that person's heart is made of stone, but his heart is made of flesh, it cannot withstand neglect for too long, and cannot withstand too much harm!

Your Majesty, Feng Jin really hopes that you can turn around and fall in love with me before I leave sad and hopeless!

Slowly leaning down, Feng Jin closed her red eyes, tried to breathe lightly, and the surroundings returned to silence again, as if Feng Jin hadn't woken up from the beginning to the end.

I don't know how long he had been immersed in his own world before Bai Yuqing came to his senses, and then he sighed softly.

He originally wanted to understand what kind of feelings he still had for Feng Qing, did he really have to be Qing? Is it really irreplaceable? But after thinking about it for so long, he still has no idea.

To him, it was like an unsolvable knot!

That's all, let it be, there must be a way for the car to reach the mountain, and the boat will be straight when it reaches the bridge. Maybe wait a little longer, and he will know exactly what he wants!

Turning around, Bai Yuqing took a step towards the strange case, gently hugged Feng Qing into his arms again, and then came to the center of the cave, crossed his legs, continued to close his eyes, and practiced in closed doors!

Caught off guard by that man's embrace, Feng Jin, who was feigning sleep, was a little startled, and her body became stiff unconsciously. It was the first time that person took the initiative to hug him, but why, he couldn't be happy, he just felt very sad.

After seeing Xiao Dae's portrait, he hugged me back in order to better remind me that I am just Xiao Dae's stand-in, just a substitute, a substitute for seeing things and thinking about others?

No, it can't go on like this anymore, Feng Jin felt that he needed to take some action to force that person to show his sincerity, he was not reconciled, and he refused to admit defeat, let alone believe that he had stayed by that person's side for hundreds of years, and he was not as good as he was with that person. Little dad's meeting.

The long eyelashes trembled, Feng Jin gritted her teeth, and made a decision in her heart. It was a risky approach, and the man would probably annoy him when he woke up, but if he could force out the man's sincerity, Feng Jin is already willing to spare no expense!