Chapter 45

Seeing this scene, Ye Lingyun also raised his heart nervously. At the same time, the little milk wolf standing next to Gu Ziqing also stood up vigilantly, staring at Chi Yan not far away with a pair of black eyes. There was a warning sound from his mouth.

While controlling the furnace cauldron, Gu Ziqing was vigilant against Chi Yan. She also had to observe the degree of condensation of the essence of the elixir in the medicine cauldron from time to time. Only by finding a suitable balance point could the essence of the liquid be smoothly gathered into a well-shaped pill. Medicine, this step is also the most important and difficult step in alchemy.

Fortunately, Gu Ziqing was talented and careful enough to successfully explore the crucial balance point.

Seeing that the essence in the medicine cauldron was gradually taking shape, Gu Ziqing was overjoyed, and quickly added other auxiliary herbs to it one by one in order. In the purple jade medicine cauldron floating in the air, the fragrance of the elixir gradually wafted out.

Seeing this scene, Ye Lingyun also breathed a sigh of relief, and looked at Gu Ziqing with admiration and admiration.

This is Ye Lingyun's person, who is as gentle as jade and has the talents of heaven, how can Gu Ning, that idiot, compare to him?

A moment later, there was a crackling sound from the purple jade medicine cauldron. When Gu Ziqing heard the sound, her brows were stained with joy, and she quickly opened the cauldron furnace. Six crystal clear jade-white pills suddenly rolled in the bottom of the furnace. medicine.

Very good, the first pill is a batch of six pills, which can definitely cause a sensation in the Lingwu world.

Gu Ziqing was very relieved to take out the elixir and put it into the jade bottle beside her. After arranging everything properly, she raised her eyes and looked at Ye Lingyun standing next to her with a happy face and a little anxiety.

I don't know if this result disappointed Brother Ye? But he has tried his best, and he will work even harder in the future, so that he can stand behind Ye Lingyun in a legitimate way.

Looking at the eyes that were slightly worried but longing for affirmation, Ye Lingyun nodded with a light smile, bent down, and placed a light kiss on the forehead of Gu Ziqing who was sitting cross-legged.

It seemed that Brother Ye was satisfied with him, Gu Ziqing's long eyelashes trembled, and the corners of his mouth curled up in joy and reassurance.

Next, Gu Ziqing collected her mood and began to refine the next pot of elixir.

Even a genius with extraordinary talent must work hard to gain a firm foothold in this spiritual martial world where the weak can eat the strong, open up a world, and be admired by thousands of people.

He doesn't have much ambition and revenge, but Brother Ye does. As a wife, the husband's wish is his lifelong pursuit.

Seeing Gu Ziqing's movements becoming more and more proficient, Ye Lingyun put one heart back into his stomach, walked slowly to the red flame sprayed by another snake head, sat cross-legged, and took out the materials that he bought at the Refining Pavilion that time , began to think about what kind of mustard space to refine for Ziqing!

His mustard space was created when he became an intermediate refiner at the age of two hundred and seventy. It is a black bracelet, which is worn on his wrist.

Since Ziqing likes white, it's better to make it into a white jade bracelet. As for the style, since it belongs to him, it must be the same style as him.

Having made up his mind, refining it will become more handy. Ye Lingyun closed his eyes, emptied his consciousness, and when he opened his eyes again, his pupils suddenly became sharp. With one hand, he grabbed the raw materials in his palm Li, and then quickly operated.

For seven days and seven nights, Gu Ziqing and Ye Lingyun were sleepless, one was obsessed with alchemy, and the other was obsessed with refining tools.