Chapter 57 Compete with yourself

Gu Ziqing struggled to stand up from the ground, took a step forward, and threw herself into the embrace of the woman.

"Mother, mother..." Gu Ziqing kept murmuring, with a lot of thoughts in her heart, but she didn't know how to say it.

"Mother is here, Qing'er, mother is here." The woman tightened her arms with all her strength, and what was in her arms was her son, a son she hadn't seen for hundreds of years.

After embracing each other tightly for a long time, Gu Ziqing and the woman finally calmed down the joy and excitement of meeting them for the first time.

Gu Ziqing sat in front of the woman with a standard posture, and talked to her mother about all the things that had happened in the past few hundred years.

But about the cruel things Ye Lingyun did to him before, Gu Ziqing didn't mention a single word, only brother Ye's care and love for him.

It's not that the woman didn't notice it, but she was so considerate that she didn't investigate it carefully.

She knows her child best, and the reason why she doesn't mention it is because she is afraid that she will feel distressed, and second, because she is afraid that she will have opinions on Ye's juniors. It seems that her sensible and generous son is really spoiled by that arrogant and conceited Ye The boy ate to death.

"Why are you the only one coming in? Where's your Brother Ye?" The atmosphere gradually relaxed. The woman originally wanted to make a joke, but she didn't expect that Gu Ziqing's face suddenly turned pale after hearing this.

"It's over...it's over." Gu Ziqing said with a bitter face, and the next moment, she got up suddenly, and before she even had time to explain to the woman, she rushed out of the hut like the wind.

Looking around, Ye Lingyun was standing upright in the courtyard, seemingly peaceful, but that was not the case at all.

With Ye Lingyun as the center, the weeds in a radius of a few meters were destroyed over and over again by the violent spiritual power.

After the fire was over, it was frozen, and after the lightning was struck, the wind blew until the surrounding area became bare land. Ye Lingyun didn't give up, gathered the spiritual power of the earth with one hand, and began to dig the hole. After digging deep enough, the sleeve robe Putting it down, the sleepy little milk wolf settled down, flung it in, and then began to fill in the hole.

It was obviously a cruel act, but Gu Ziqing found it funny for no reason, and unkindly covered the corners of her raised mouth with a sleeve robe. This was the first time Gu Ziqing saw Ye Lingyun's childish appearance of competing with herself. .

The little milk wolf just fell asleep. He didn't know where he offended the big devil, and he was facing the tragedy of being buried alive. His body couldn't use any strength, and only his mouth could make a sound. .

Seeing Gu Ziqing behind Ye Lingyun, the little milk wolf seemed to see hope, his eyes lit up, and he kept whimpering in Gu Ziqing's direction.

Gu Ziqing gestured sympathetically to the little milk wolf to shut up. After seeing it, the little milk wolf blinked and closed his mouth knowingly.

Looking at the little milk wolf appreciatively, Gu Ziqing immediately turned his gaze to Ye Lingyun's back, and he didn't dare to rush forward at this moment.

Gu Ziqing stood there, calling over and over again, tirelessly: "Brother Ye, Brother Ye, Brother Ye..." The

poor little milk wolf only had one head exposed on the ground at this moment, Ye Lingyun's The ear moved, the movement gradually slowed down, and finally stopped completely.

Seeing that the violent spiritual power finally dissipated, Gu Ziqing breathed a sigh of relief, then quickly stepped forward and hugged him from behind.