Chapter 135 Torturing and Killing Evil Servants

The two servants were desperate all the way, seeing the gate of Mu's house in front of them, they all breathed a sigh of relief, stopped their weak footsteps, and took a few rough breaths to adjust their breathing.

At this moment, they thought they had escaped.

I didn't expect Liwei to kick the iron plate when he went out today, the two brothers' faces were ashen, and their expressions were quite clean.

Hmph, don't let them meet that little boy again next time, otherwise, he will definitely be overwhelmed.

Now they can only comfort themselves with a few harsh words in their hearts. In fact, even if they really meet Gu Ziqing next time, they will probably take a detour without uttering a word. , it's just because I was slapped in the face, so I just hold grudges in my heart!

But if you talk about ghosts in the middle of the night, there is a real possibility that ghosts will knock on the door.

The two brothers had already seen the gate of the Mu family. Seeing that hope was in front of them, they couldn't help but speed up their steps a little bit, but they didn't expect that an accident happened at this moment.

There seemed to be a black shadow flashing past in front of them, and the two brothers felt alarm bells in their hearts, but before they had time to react, they felt a pain in the back of their necks, and then fell to the ground with two 'bang, bang' !

When he woke up again, his hands and feet were bound, and he was thrown into the stinky water of the border land like a dead dog. His whole body was dirty, and his gray-brown bunt was also wet in a large area, exuding a stench!

Ye Lingyun was still wrapped in a black cloak, covering his whole body under the cloak, like a god of death who was looking for his life, but at this moment, Gu Ziqing took off his hat, exposing his exquisite face to the sun.

"Cough, cough, cough." Smelly water poured into the mouth and nose, the two brothers struggled to open their eyes, tried to wave their arms, but found that their hands and feet were bound, looking at the grass and vines wrapped around their bodies , the two brothers were slightly taken aback, but the next moment, they seemed to sense the danger, their eyes widened with anger, and they struggled desperately. "Who did it, don't let me know who you are, or I will definitely

cramp you up and tear you apart."

It must be envious that our two brothers became the big celebrities in front of Mr. Mu, so they came up with this despicable method to play tricks on our two brothers "

Tricking? You guys are thinking too naively!

The reincarnation of heaven, retribution is not good, people always have to bear the consequences for what they have done, and today is the time for you to pay the price!

Gu Ziqing sneered, struggling to push away Ye Lingyun who was suppressing him in front of him, staring at her beautiful eyes, angrily warned the person in front of her, and then appeared from behind the dense bushes.

Without the cover of the bamboo hat, the face so delicate that people couldn't take their eyes off fell into the eyes of the two brothers without any warning. The two who were cursing just now, their loud noises became smaller and smaller. , until the final silence!

This was followed by the sound of salivating to the point of swallowing saliva. It is rare for men in the cultivation world to have such a delicate appearance. You may not be lucky enough to see it in your life!

But today, I saw the real master, the two brothers, even if their lives were threatened at this moment, they couldn't care less, their obscene eyes kept wandering on Gu Ziqing's body, wishing to strip him naked and put him on his side Let's have some fun.

Sensing the lewd gaze, Gu Ziqing felt chills all over her body, and her face turned even colder. She said in a cold voice, "What? Didn't you ask who did it just now, and wanted to peel off his cramps?" Bones? Why don't you dare to speak now that I've stood up?"

Although I didn't see Gu Ziqing's face at the beginning, just looking at the man's attire and Ye Lingyun, who was wrapped in a black cloak behind him, was enough to get him. You know, this person is the one who formed a relationship with the two brothers in the inn just now!

But at this moment, the two brothers didn't want to care about whether this person had offended them before, and their lustful eyes kept patrolling Gu Ziqing's graceful figure.

As the saying goes, there is a knife on the head of the color character. Even if the two brothers have eaten meat before, it is still rotten meat. The fragrant and delicious meat like Gu Ziqing has the allure, so that the two brothers People don't even want their lives for him.

With a loud laugh, one of the two brothers said: "Little white face, I didn't expect you to be so delicate and so good, quickly untie the uncle and me, let us love you I love you, don't look at our two brothers who are sturdy, but in fact they are very gentle to the lover, and the waist is strong, the size is magnificent, and it will make you happy like a fairy." The scoundrel said obscene words while looking

at Seeing Gu Ziqing winking, making such an expression on his rough and ugly face is really unappetizing.

"That's right, little girl, take off all your clothes and run under the two of us brothers for our sexual pleasure, then the two of us can ignore the faults of the villain and not hold you accountable for your disrespect today, how about it?

" Those two burly men were dirty and smelly all over, blowing their beards and staring, and they looked like a toad wanting to eat swan meat. Gu Ziqing's face turned blue and white, very ugly.

He thought he couldn't say such shameless nonsense, so he didn't respond at all. His face was terrified. Gu Ziqing stretched out his plain hand, which was surrounded by a bright green light, and soon turned into a two-finger-thick , the rattan whip that was half the length of a man, with a wave of his wrist, a piercing sound came, and then the rattan whip ruthlessly slammed on the two brothers.

But Gu Ziqing is not a monk who advances in martial arts after all, and the attack is not cruel enough. The two rogue servants were whipped hard, and instead of showing pain, they screamed excitedly at the top of their throats.

"Little girl, I didn't expect you to like this kind of tone. It's just right. I like it too. It's too exciting. Keep going. Don't stop.

" Only when you get the feeling of beating us, will you feel good after a while."

While saying disrespectful words, his eyes were blurred, with a look of enjoyment, and he even deliberately rubbed open the skirt of his shirt, revealing thick and disgusting Chest hair, the two brothers even reacted to their lower body under Gu Ziqing's whipping.

Seeing this scene, Gu Zi was trembling with emotion, and his subordinates tried even harder, but it was still of no avail.

Originally, he wanted Gu Ziqing to solve this matter with his own hands, but he didn't expect these two lifeless things to make his wife's eyes turn red with anger. Ye Lingyun's face was gloomy, and his eyes under the black robe were staring at Looking at the two brothers who were intoxicated at this moment, it was like looking at two dead people who were not long in the world.

Stepping forward, he took the rattan whip from Gu Ziqing's hand, and Ye Lingyun protected him behind him. Then, with an evil smile on the corner of his mouth, he slowly raised his hand towards the two brothers, and then Fall quickly.

I didn't see him using any strength, but when the whip fell on the two brothers, it directly tore the flesh, and even the exposed bones were broken into two pieces from the middle!

"Come on, little girl, let's have fun together, ah! ah!"

Before the teasing words were finished, the two brothers' lewd words at the beginning turned into heart-piercing screams, their bodies straightened suddenly, and then quickly curled up, the two brothers tried to hide their bodies in the Under the mud of the stinky water, but it was of no avail Ye Lingyun watched the pool of stinky water turn into blood red, but his eyes were not moved at all, his hands kept moving, Ye Lingyun's voice was cold and not slow He asked: "You two? Is this strength enough? But is it so cool?" "Oh, spare your life, the hero, spare your life, ah!" After a few whips, the two brothers were already bruised and covered with bones

. They were all torn apart, and even the internal organs could be vaguely seen under the torn flesh and blood.

Seeing this scene, Gu Ziqing frowned slightly, turned her head away uncomfortably, but did not stop.

What they did to that child was far more cruel than this. The cycle of karma and retribution is not good. All of this now is the punishment they should receive.

Dare to call his wife a little girl, but still want to put his son's love under her body, play with obscenity, and pretend that I am dead? If I don't kill you today, Ye Lingyun will write his name upside down after venting his anger!

Eyes froze, Ye Lingyun slammed a whip on the wrists and ankles of the two brothers, breaking off all the tendons in the arms and legs, and then another whip, mercilessly whipped on the temples of the two brothers, The two pairs of obscene eyes that were more wretched than Gu Ziqing's were directly exploded alive.

Immediately afterwards, he slammed the whip to the crotch of the two brothers, and simply pumped the pitiful, small and useless scraps of meat between the two legs into a ball of blood.

Ye Lingyun had a cruel smile on his face, and he heard the two brothers' screams that life would be worse than death, but his subordinates moved in an orderly manner, whipping and drinking blood!

It wasn't until the two living people were finally drawn into a puddle of blood that Ye Lingyun reluctantly stopped!

Flicking the dirty rattan whip in his hand, Ye Lingyun turned around, grabbed Gu Ziqing who was behind him to his chest, then tiptoed, and shot towards the distance.

Since his Ziqing intervened in this matter, he must take care of it to the end.

The two servants claimed to be the famous people in front of Mr. Mu, and now they disappeared innocently, and there was no trace of their bodies. Presumably, the members of the Mu family must have noticed it.

It's just right, so let them prepare quickly. After a while, when the man Ziqing rescued wakes up, it's time to settle the score!

And Ye Lingyun's first battle in Zhongzhou Continent is about to start!