Chapter 123 Fight with you!

At the same time, the Gale Crane had also arrived over the glacier island.

The doors of the two wing rooms, which had been closed for three days, finally opened again.

Ye Lingyun hugged Gu Ziqing, Ku Zhu hugged Feng Qing, and they stepped out of the room almost at the same time.

Ye Lingyun took out the miniature of the golden roc bird from the mustard space, and respectfully presented it to Kuzhu. "Senior, this is the magic weapon you want to refine. This junior has already successfully refined it."

After hearing this, Ku Zhu still had that compassionate smile on his face. Seeing the golden-winged roc in Ye Lingyun's hand, although it was only the size of a palm, it was full of aura and lifelike, Ku Zhu nodded slightly and nodded in satisfaction.

Hearing this, Feng Qing slowly turned her head away from Ku Zhu's chest.

It was only then that Gu Ziqing realized that Senior Feng Qing's face, which had always been slightly pale, turned out to be very rosy at this moment, but his complexion was so good, why was his body weak and his limbs sore?

Feng Qing stretched out her jade hand, trying to take the flying magic weapon in Ye Lingyun's hand, but hooked it, not only did not touch it, but also exposed half of the lotus root arm under the black pomelo robe.

The dense fingerprints and hickeys fell into Gu Ziqing's eyes without warning.

Pupils shrank suddenly, and Gu Ziqing hurriedly looked away in a panic. She already had the answer to her doubts just now.

So it is, no wonder no wonder!

With her arms hanging down feebly, Feng Qing turned her head away again, exhausted her last bit of strength, and gave Ku Zhu a vicious look.

"What are you doing in a daze? Why don't you get my flying magic weapon? This time I'm going back to the temple, I'll just sit on it and go back with you, a poor man. Do the neighbors who are open to money dare to look down on others."

Really thinking about this incident, Feng Qing became angry.

The abbot of Kuzhu Temple lives in poverty, and is famous for his shabby clothes in Glacier Island. When Feng Qing goes shopping to buy her favorite clothes and gadgets, she is often treated coldly by others under the name of Mrs. Kuzhu. It's not that she has experienced the turmoil of the world, and she has already looked down upon it. How could Feng Qing just quarrel with them and then give up?

As long as he says a word, it only takes a few breaths of effort for the stupid goose raised by his family to level the entire glacier island!

Hmph, he and bitter bamboo are twins, obviously he is the magic lotus of cholera sentient beings, that person should be the holy lotus who saves the world and saves the common people?

Unexpectedly, after he fell into a deep sleep for thousands of years, even his innate demonic nature was taken away by someone. The Buddha lotus became demonic for him, and his subordinates killed countless people.

Now it's good, a monk wearing a monk's robe, holding a Zen stick in his hand, wearing a relic, and wearing the appearance of an eminent monk who is sympathetic to the world, but his actions are chopping up flesh and limbs, directly killing people.

And he, although he was wearing a black robe, flamboyant with evil spirits, seemed perverse and rampant, but he was actually the one who was kind and soft-hearted!

Feng Qing is truly powerless right now.

In the past, on Wutai Mountain, you could steal a chicken from the bottom of the mountain and roast it to tease that person, but now you go to catch the chicken, but you can be slapped in the eye by the chicken!

No matter how hard Feng Qing thinks about it, he can't figure out why things have developed like this, it really is because he has slept for too long, when he wakes up, the world has already changed, and the world has turned upside down!

Hearing Madam's words, how dare Kuzhu procrastinate? He was holding Feng Qing with both arms now, and he could only spit out the six-syllable Great Compassion Mantra from his mouth, controlling the golden-winged roc in Ye Lingyun's hand to fly into Feng Qing's arms consciously.

A few days ago, that man was drunk, and vaguely became the charming young man on Wutai Mountain back then. He would open his red lips, call him dumb over and over again, and stretch out his arms, as a matter of course, to hug him.

His head was hot for a while, and after he carried him back to the wing, it was inevitable that there would be a lot of fire, and Meng Lang was a little bit upset.

Although a large amount of yang energy was replenished, the man's body was ravaged by the murderous aura after all, and it would not be an exaggeration to say that he was too weak. After the ups and downs, the man could only be carried out of the room by him.

Before going out, Zhiren struggled to raise his wrist, slapped him hard on the forehead, rolled his eyes and blamed him, making him lose face in front of his new friends.

Right now, Kuzhu can only rack his brains, trying his best to calm down the person in his arms, so he is obliged to do what Fengqing says.

Fiddled with the little golden bird in her arms, the corners of Feng Qing's mouth finally evoked a contented and satisfied smile.

This gadget is really well refined, very delicate, and full of aura, it feels a little hot when held in the hand, so the actual effect must be surprising!

As a senior, Feng Qing naturally couldn't let the juniors be busy for nothing. Unlike the picky guy at home, he, Mr. Feng Qing, was very generous.

Stretching out her plain hand, she wiped the mustard space on her neck that was made from the man's relics. Feng Qing had treasured him for a long time, and she was reluctant to drink the fine wines and wines out of ten jars and placed them on the deck.

"In this way, I would like to thank Fellow Daoist Ye for your hard work, and give these ten jars of fine wine as a thank you gift to Madam Ye!

As soon as Gu Ziqing saw the wine jar, her legs felt weak and her wrists hurt badly.

Su Shou unconsciously clenched the pomelo robe, and hid her wrist that hadn't subsided from swelling. Gu Ziqing hesitated for a moment, and hesitated to decline.

"Ziqing would like to thank senior for his kindness, but..."

But before Gu Ziqing finished speaking, Ye Lingyun took a step forward, waved his pomelo robe, and collected a lot of fine wine into the mustard space.

With a slight handcup, Ye Lingyun replied politely: "In this way, Ling Yun will take the place of madam. Thank you senior for your generosity. I have one more thing. I want to trouble Master Kuzhu. I wonder if senior Fengqing will agree?

" Speaking of which, Feng Qing was somewhat complacent, this junior from the Ye family was really good at making things happen, how did he know that Ku Zhu's every move had to ask for his permission?

The corners of her lips curled up triumphantly, and Feng Qing replied indifferently: "You can just tell me what's going on, Daoist Ye. If you can help me, I will do my best.

" After a battle, the junior has encountered a bottleneck in advancing, I hope that Master Kuzhu will not hesitate to teach you."

It was a big deal, it was just a sparring, but it is not difficult to see from it that this junior Ye is really a aggressive and ruthless person!

Feng Qing nodded in agreement, stretched out her plain hand, and patted Ku Zhu's chest, signaling the man to put her down, then gave Ku Zhu a signal look.

As soon as Ye Lingyun's words fell, Kuzhu was actually a little eager to try. For thousands of years, he has been unilaterally killing, and it has been a long time since he has had a hearty battle with others.

The fellow Daoist Ye in front of me has enough strength and qualifications to let him let go of his hands and feet and fight with him!

After receiving Feng Qing's hint, Ku Zhu couldn't help but be overjoyed. Although he still looked stupid in front of Feng Qing, he had betrayed the Buddha and become a demon after all. His temperament had already been turned upside down. He is merciful and compassionate to the common people, but now he likes to kill and fight, and is most obsessed with the joy brought by bathing in blood!

"Madam is here to wait with Madam Ye for a while, I'll go back when I go." After Ku Zhu finished speaking, he gently put Feng Qing on the deck.

"Just click as far as you want, don't lose your mind." After thinking about it for a while, Feng Qing still reminded her worriedly.

He was afraid that once this person made a move, he would be so red-eyed that he would kill him!

"Don't worry, Ma'am, I know what my husband knows."

After Ku Zhu solemnly promised, he stood up, walked to Ye Lingyun, clasped his hands together, and said politely: "In this way, the poor monk will take a step ahead.

" After finishing, the Buddha's light on Kuzhu's body flourished, and his cultivation base descended directly from Wu Zun to the primary peak of Dao Wushi. The Buddha's light was shining in the back of his head, and the golden light flashed under Kuzhu's feet. The next moment, he appeared in the sky a thousand meters away from Blast above.

Seeing this scene, Ye Lingyun's pupils shrank suddenly, the excitement in his eyes couldn't be concealed, the spiritual power gathered under his feet, and just about to fly to chase, but the pomelo robe was pulled by someone, Ye Lingyun raised his brows , turned around suspiciously.

At this moment, Gu Ziqing was frowning slightly, looking in Ye Lingyun's direction with a worried face.

"Brother Ye, be careful, if you lose, don't force

yourself." Ye Lingyun raised the corner of his mouth in relief, Ye Lingyun didn't seem to worry about getting hurt at all, instead he lowered his head and teased Gu Ziqing's ear : "Madam, don't worry, if I win the fight for my husband, Madam will reward me, how about getting rid of the bed?

Upon hearing this, Gu Ziqing's face darkened instantly. He felt that he was really worrying for nothing, and this person didn't take this sparring seriously at all.

After all, he is the only person who has become an emperor in the Lingwu world for tens of thousands of years. Ye Lingyun is conceited, his skills are not inferior to anyone, no matter how defiant this Kuzhu master is, he still has the confidence to fight to a tie with him!

"If you win, the bed ban will still be three months. If you lose, you won't be able to touch a finger of mine again for three years!" Angrily pushing the

man away, Gu Ziqing glared and raised her eyebrows. Lifting his chin, he replied angrily.

Heh, it took less than three days for this husband to wake up, and that person turned into such an arrogant look again, Ye Lingyun could only helplessly shake his head and sigh softly at this!

Really cruel? three years? Ma'am, what do you mean, you can't lose?

Well, although it is difficult to win, it is not a problem to draw.

Ye Lingyun chuckled, took another step forward, bowed his head, and smacked the man's face, then turned around and quickly left the deck.

When Gu Ziqing reacted, she couldn't even get half of the man's clothes, and a cold snort came out of her nose. Although Gu Ziqing was annoyed, she still couldn't hide her worry.

Taking a few steps back, she came to Feng Qing's side and sat cross-legged. Gu Ziqing and Feng Qing both looked worried, and looked at the high sky outside the barrier without blinking.