Chapter 146 Coveted For Years And Finally Succeeded

Lifting the big purple hammer, struggling to resist the attack of the ancestor, Wei Ziyin's rough face suddenly turned red, and a mouthful of blood spewed out, but he still didn't dodge or dodge, stretched out a big hand, Wanfeng firmly guarded her back.

The expected death did not come for a long time, Qi Wanfeng opened his eyes suspiciously, and what caught his eyes was the broad back of the Patriarch of the Wei family.

His eyes widened in surprise, this man, why did he save him?

He didn't have a deep relationship with this person, and even if he met a few times, it was because he had acquainted with the head of the Wei family when he was with Mu Cen and had to attend some necessary occasions.

But such a weak relationship is not even considered as a friend. Why does this person protect him so desperately?

While Qi Wanfeng was puzzled, he was more moved. He had been let down by too many people in his life, abandoned by his family, abandoned by his relatives. Today is like this, but it is the first time in my life.

The purple-robed man naturally also noticed Wei Ziyin's movements, quickly stopped what he was doing, frowned displeasedly and said, "Ziyin, what are you doing? Why are you protecting the Mu family?

" The head of the family, Wei Ziyin has always been majestic, but this person is the ancestor of their Wei family after all, how dare he be presumptuous in front of him.

Putting down the hammer in his hand, Wei Ziyin pulled Qi Wanfeng behind him again, then knelt down on one knee, and replied respectfully: "If you go back to the ancestors, although this person is wearing the clothes of the Mu family, In fact, he has nothing to do with the Mu family. As the Qi family, he was abandoned by the family and used as a marriage partner with the Mu family. However, his nominal Taoist partner is not interested in men, so this person is still intact. The entire Qi family is definitely not the Mu family, and he was also forced to do nothing, please ask the ancestors to learn from him!"

Hearing this, the purple-robed man looked indifferent. After thinking about it for a while, he asked persistently: "Why do you understand his affairs so clearly?"

This question made Wei Ziyin blush, but he couldn't tell lies in front of his ancestors, he hesitated For a long time, I could only tell the truth.

"Back to the ancestors, Ziyin... Ziyin has investigated carefully."

"Oh, you have investigated? As the head of the Wei family, I still have spare time to investigate irrelevant people. I see you as the head of the family. It's very leisurely."

The purple-robed man snorted coldly, and sarcastically said with deep meaning.

"This... this..." Wei Ziyin didn't know how to answer, his tiger eyes as big as copper bells struggled for a while, but finally he seemed to give up.

What happened to the owner? Are you not allowed to have your own thoughts? He has devoted himself to the Wei family for so many years, and he has worked hard without credit. Could it be that he can't have emotions and desires?

The other knee also completely landed on the ground, Wei Ziyin simply died as a living horse doctor, and replied loudly regardless: "Back to the ancestors, Ziyin is rare for him, the first time he saw him, he was rare, and I wanted to snatch him for a long time I have become Mrs. Yazhai, but..., but due to the face of the Mu family, I have not acted for a long time. This time, when the old ancestor took action, Ziyin didn't want to wait any longer, and hoped that the old ancestor would be successful." After finishing speaking. , Wei Ziyin suddenly knelt down and bowed respectfully.

Yes, he cherished him, the kind of rare love at first sight.

The first time I saw this person was at his and Mu Cen's Taoist couple ceremony.

At that time, the man was wearing a red robe, with a gentle face, and forced a smile on his face in front of the congratulatory crowd, but the lonely eyes could not deceive people. Wei Ziyin knew that the man was unhappy and unwilling, but as a The head of the Wei family, but he doesn't have that identity, nor does he have the position to comfort him.

It was such a startling glimpse that he never forgot to this day.

Qi Wanfeng, who was standing behind Wei Ziyin, was also dumbfounded, his body was stiff, his eyes were blank, not knowing how to react.

This person likes him? The head of the Wei family likes a little monk like him who is married? And also planning for many years, wanting to snatch him back and take it for himself? This is simply... simply too unbelievable.

His words have been made clear, but the people behind him didn't express anything, Wei Ziyin became anxious immediately, could it be that person is not interested in him?

No, this is not allowed, no matter whether it is interesting or not, he will decide on this person.

He had a violent temper at first, and now he lost his patience even more anxiously. Wei Ziyin turned his hands away, pulled Qi Wanfeng behind him to his side, pressed the man's shoulder and knelt down, staring fiercely, Wei Ziyin reprimanded angrily: "What are you still doing in a daze? Have you met your ancestors? You really don't have any rules at all. Let's see how I deal with you after I go back.

" Suddenly, his knee hit the ground inexplicably.

This person is too unreasonable, he suddenly expressed his feelings, and he was caught off guard. In the end, before he had considered whether to accept it, this person included him in his own territory. rationale.

He wanted to straighten his body but couldn't. The man's strength suppressed him. Qi Wanfeng had no choice but to speak helplessly: "Junior Qi Wanfeng, I have seen... seen my ancestor "

After saying a word, Qi Wanfeng's entire face turned blood red, and there has never been a single thing that could make him unable to maintain his usual indifferent appearance like today.

Squinting his eyes slightly, he carefully looked at Qi Wanfeng in front of him, the man in purple robe hesitated for a moment, and finally nodded.

"Zi Yin has a certain vision. Since he likes it, he will treat him well in the future. He was so vicious just now, but he can't help it." Seeing

Qi Wanfeng, the purple-robed man thought of his little wife, and his expression eased . down.

As expected, he is a descendant of the Wei family, and his hobbies are somewhat similar to his. Similarly, both are old cows who ate young grass, but one is a generation younger, and the other is too much younger!

Hearing the ancestor's grace, Wei Ziyin was overjoyed, and hurriedly responded: "It's natural. Don't worry, the ancestor. After planning for so long, Ziyin finally got it. Naturally treat him well." "Well, if that's the case.

" , then leave this thunder formation, and bring people back to Wei's house." Hearing this, the purple-robed man didn't want to say any more, and issued an expulsion order in an indifferent voice.

Received the consent of the purple-robed man, Wei Ziyin was ecstatic, then nodded his head suddenly, then stood up suddenly, then stretched out his big hand, and picked up Qi Wanfeng beside him, and imprisoned him in his arms regardless of his care. inside.

Is this developing a bit fast? He hasn't accepted it yet. Does that person act like a hooligan?

Bending his head and taking a few deep sniffs on the top of the man's hair, Wei Ziyin showed a contented smile on his rough face, as expected, gentle and elegant, unlike him, who was covered in smelly men. Sour sweat!

Immediately, he lowered his tiger eyes to look at the pretty face of the beautiful woman in his arms, but Wei Ziyin wrinkled his eyes in displeasure, and the next moment, he directly stretched out his big hand, and unceremoniously tore the man's clothes.

They are all his people, why are you still wearing the clothes of the Mu family, and quickly take them off for me, it is an eyesore.

One was unprepared, and his clothes were stripped off. Qi Wanfeng watched the thunder explode in the hands of the man, and directly crushed the clothes wrapped around him into fly ash. He tightly protected the skirt of the inner robe, and Qi Wanfeng Wanfeng panicked and said, "You...what are you doing?" As soon as he finished speaking, the man took off the Wei family costume he was wearing and put it on him, while he chose to be naked. His shoulders were stretched out, revealing a whole body of tendons.

"That suit looks too obtrusive. Now that I belong to Lao Tzu, I will wear my clothes from now on." Wei Ziyin raised his thick eyebrows and said righteously.

"You are so unreasonable, how have you ever agreed to be with you?" Qi Wanfeng frowned slightly and said dissatisfiedly, but with both hands, he did not push away the robe on his body, but wrapped it even more tightly. tighter.

Hearing this, Wei Ziyin became anxious on the spot, he is a rough man, how would he know what to do step by step?

If you agree, you agree, if you don't agree, you don't agree, how boring you are like a bitch?

Stretching out his big hand to wrap around the man's waist, Wei Ziyin ignored Qi Wanfeng's struggle, and with a strong lift, he hugged him horizontally.

"You reckless man, put me down quickly, there are so many people watching here?"

Qi Wanfeng looked flustered, and he couldn't hold back his face. It was the first time he had seen Wei Ziyin be so self-willed when he grew up. man of.

Hearing this, instead of letting go, Wei Ziyin let out a snort, and weighed the man in his arms viciously.

With annoyance on the rough face, Wei Ziyin growled angrily, "You still want to go back on your word even after the ancestors recognize you? There is no door, so go home with me now, form a Taoist couple, and enter the bridal chamber." Said After that, Wei Ziyin rubbed Qi Wanfeng's waist and buttocks with his big hands dishonestly, a wretched smile appeared on his simple and honest face, and continued with a loud laugh: "This small waist, small butt , It must be very exciting to twist, damn, I can't wait."

As soon as the voice fell, the person left in a hurry, and after a few teleports, he couldn't even see his back.

Seeing this scene, the purple-robed man snorted coldly, as if he was a little annoyed at the incompetence of the descendants of the Wei family.

"That's promising."

When Wei Zichu saw this scene, he couldn't hold the purple folding fan in his hand, and almost fell to the ground.

Over the years, it's not that the Wei family have never advised their uncle to find someone to accompany him, but each time, his uncle kept a sullen face and kept silent. They thought that this man was noble and would definitely dedicate his life to the Wei family, but they never Thinking about it, this person was just sullen and refused to speak out, but secretly wanted to snatch other people's wives and bring them back to the village!

Qi Wanfeng is upright, well-behaved, and even a bit old-fashioned. Hearing such frivolous words suddenly, he almost fainted out of breath.

This man is thick-looking, and his mouth is full of obscenities.

When they were just nodding acquaintances before, he still felt that although the Patriarch of the Wei family was a bit vulgar in appearance, he had a bold and unrestrained personality and was worthy of close friendship, but now, Qi Wanfeng wanted to kill himself who had such thoughts. Where is the boldness? Clearly a street rogue!

Slightly raising his eyes, looking at the burly man holding him in his arms, Qi Wanfeng had the opportunity to take a closer look at Wei Ziyin's appearance.

Thick stubble grew on the man's broad chin, his two tiger eyes were the size of copper bells, his body was muscular and powerful, and he carried a big purple hammer on his back. He was running hard at the moment. Zhang's nostrils were wheezing, and his broad forehead was sweating profusely.

Sure enough, he was just a blunt, ignorant brat!

Qi Wanfeng was disgusted in his heart, but the corners of his mouth couldn't help but slightly curled up. He gradually relaxed his body, and slowly buried his face into the man's generous and warm chest.

He thought he was quite tall, but he couldn't stand that man who was as strong as a cow, and being held in his arms was like an adult holding a teenage child.

But this feeling of being cared for made him gradually let go of his heart.

With a broad head and big ears, a simple face, and a bear-like body, this kind of person is extremely loyal to love, and will only choose to hold the hand of one person for the rest of his life, and Qi Wanfeng is that lucky one in a million!

The Patriarch of the Wei family here has fulfilled his wish to embrace the beauty, but on the other side, the purple-robed man is on the empty arena, lonely and desolate!

His method of killing was different from Ye Lingyun's. It was clean and neat, without broken arms and limbs, and dirty blood spread all over the place.

In a few quarters of an hour, the Mu family in Jian'an City, which has been passed down for hundreds of years, became history. The purple-robed man was hunting around in a purple robe, and his whole body was spotless. blood.

After standing quietly like this for a long time, the purple-robed man sighed helplessly, then suddenly spun around and flew to Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing.

But before he could speak, he was preempted by Gu Ziqing, who had a clear mind.

"Senior came here for the sake of my younger brother?"

Hearing this, the purple-robed man was slightly taken aback, and the next moment, Wannian Bingshan had a rare kindness on his face.

"Fellow daoist is thoughtful, that's right, this deity is going to bring his wife back to me, so I ask fellow daoist to pass on the message."

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing didn't agree immediately, but said with a embarrassed face: "To be honest with seniors, there is someone in my brother's heart, but I don't know that person..."

Gu Ziqing only spoke half of what he said, because he had a bold guess in his heart, and he needed the affirmation of the person in front of him.

"That purple hairband is exactly the personal thing of this deity."

They are all smart people, and the man in purple robe naturally understood what Gu Ziqing was saying, and immediately pointed out the key point of the problem with a single sentence. , the person that the little mute misses so much is really him!

But judging from the attitude of the little mute to this person just now, I am afraid that I don't know who the person who misses so much? Next, I'm afraid there will be some fuss!