Chapter 34 Slapping Gu Ning in the Face

What a young lady? Is this a bit premature? Come to the auction with your lover, and shamelessly say that you are the young master's wife of Yujian Palace? Sure enough, a bitch is a bitch.

Ye Lingyun stood up abruptly, gently placed Gu Ziqing on the stone chair, and wanted to push the door out, but the panicked Gu Ziqing grabbed the hem of his clothes.

Gu Ziqing's eyes were full of panic and fear, and she grabbed Ye Lingyun's clothes and refused to let go, begging with a sad face: "Brother Ye, can you not leave me?" Ye Lingyun sighed lightly,

squatting He got down, reached out his hand in distress, and stroked Gu Ziqing's side face.

"Hey, I'll be back soon, Ziqing will stay here obediently, okay?" Ye Lingyun discussed softly.

Gu Ziqing's eyes struggled for a moment, she finally nodded, slowly withdrew her hand, and obediently shrank back onto the stone chair.

Ye Lingyun comforted Gu Ziqing, stood up the next moment, and pushed the door out with a mask on.

The Shimen was pushed open abruptly. Ye Lingyun wore a black robe and a silver mask. He stood alone in the fence on the second floor with his long body. His eyes narrowed dangerously, and he fixedly stared in Gu Ning's direction.

"It's you?" The first time Gu Ning saw Ye Lingyun, he didn't recognize him. The reason why he exclaimed was because the impression of this person in his mind was still at the beginning of the auction. In the resentment that the person in his arms stole the limelight.

"It's me." Ye Lingyun's voice changed a little, it was more vigorous and deep: "I don't know what's your business?" "You, do you dislike me? Why are you arguing with

me Grab Zhuyan Lingye, you have already taken a Zhuyan Pill!" Gu Ning was stunned for a while before realizing his original purpose and questioning Ye Lingyun dissatisfied.

After hearing this, Ye Lingyun didn't react too much. After pondering for a while, he said: "My beloved wife likes it, so I can only bid with all my strength. If I offend you, I hope you will forgive me." Returned to the private room.

Be domineering first, there will be a day when your life will be worse than death, Ye Lingyun's eyes under the mask froze, and his whole body exudes a tyrannical aura.

"Hey, stop for me, shall I let you go?" Looking at Ye Lingyun's lazy attitude, Gu Ning jumped on the opposite side angrily.

Even though Gu Ziqing was in the private room, she heard the conversation between Ye Lingyun and Gu Ning clearly. It is impossible to say that she is not happy.

In the past, Ye Lingyun stood by Gu Ning's side and turned a blind eye to him. This was the first time that Brother Ye stood by his side.

Ye Lingyun, who was still full of tyranny, became gentle the moment he entered the private room, took off his mask, stepped forward quickly, and embraced Gu Ziqing who was leaning forward in his direction, and hugged him tightly .

Gu Ziqing nestled happily in Ye Lingyun's chest, and the curvature of the corner of her mouth could not be suppressed no matter what.

I always feel that I am a bit of a villain now, but if I can tie Brother Ye by my side, let alone a villain, he is willing to be a villain.

How could Ye Lingyun have not noticed Gu Ziqing's small thoughts, and shook his head helplessly, but he was so clever that he didn't point it out, so he was willing to spoil him, pamper him, it doesn't matter if he is spoiled.

When searching for things in auctions, the one with the highest price always wins. No matter what Gu Ning said, Ye Lingyun still bought the Zhuyan Lingye at a high price of 2,000 spirit stones.