Chapter 49 Asking Sanniang

It took a long time before I recovered my body temperature, and looked away dutifully. The middle-aged beautiful woman peeked at Ye Lingyun in horror, and thanked tremblingly; "Thank you for the reward, Lord, rest assured, as long as you are here If you live here for a day, Sanniang, I will definitely take care of you."

With a cold snort that didn't care much, Ye Lingyun withdrew his pressure and continued to say in a deep voice: "I'm afraid there is one more thing I need to ask the lady boss to inquire about. "

The pressure shrouded in her body suddenly disappeared. Sanniang's legs softened and she almost collapsed on the ground. She hastily arranged the corners of her clothes and tied up her temple hair. Sanniang replied calmly, "Go ahead, as long as you It's within Sanniang's power, so she will do her best."

"It's not a big deal, I just heard that there is a family with the surname Gu in this lonely desert?" Ye Lingyun stretched out his hand and took Gu Ziqing into his arms, pretending not to be upset. Asked out loudly.

"Oh, I'm asking the right person. We really have a family named Gu, but I don't know if it's the family I'm referring to." Sanniang was overjoyed when she heard that it might be something she knew.

"Oh, let's hear it." Ye Lingyun said in a calm and unhurried voice as before.

"Master, speaking of the Gu family, it used to be a big family here, and it was able to stand shoulder to shoulder with the Ye family who moved away, but then it declined and fell silent for thousands of years, but hundreds of years ago, it suddenly appeared again. The reason seems to be that—"

At this point, Sanniang looked around, deliberately lowered her voice, and said in a hoarse voice: "Sanniang doesn't know if it's true or not. It's been rumored that they His son climbed up the big tree of Yujian Palace, and even climbed up to the position of the young suzerain's wife, just as the saying goes, one person attains the Tao, and the chicken and dog ascend to heaven." After hearing this, Ye Lingyun gave a light snort of disdain, seemingly casually

. Exit asked: "Son? That son?"

"Hey, I look like a foreigner at first glance, what other son can I have? Isn't there only one son in the Gu family? Gu... What's the matter with you, look at my brain." San Niang slapped him angrily as she spoke. Immediately, his eyes lit up, he slapped his palms, and said happily: "I remember, Gu Ning, the son of the Gu family, Gu Ning." Hearing this, Ye Lingyun's eyes shivered, and his expression was cold and unfriendly

. He said in a low voice, "Hmph, Young Master Gu, when is it his turn to be Gu Ning?"

Sanniang was slightly startled when she heard this, her eyes rolled around secretly, and she had her own thoughts in her heart.

Judging from this master's tone, it seems that he has a lot of opinions on the Gu family. Could it be that he deliberately came to find the Gu family to be unhappy? Then there will be a good show!

Hearing Sanniang's answer, Gu Ziqing became even more uneasy. After a little hesitation, he gently tugged at Ye Lingyun's sleeve robe with both hands, and said pleadingly, "Brother Ye..."

Ye Lingyun understood, and tightly hugged Gu Ziqing's arm, interrupted his next questioning, and turned to look at Sanniang beside her.

"Let me ask you again, who is the head of the Gu family now? For hundreds of years, have you ever heard of any indecent things happening to the Gu family?"

Hearing this, Sanniang hesitated, her gaze shifted. I didn't know where I was going, so I shut up and refused to say more.

Ye Lingyun was also straightforward, and threw out another bag of spirit stones, and said impatiently: "There is no need to beat around the bush, as long as you are willing to speak, the benefits will naturally be indispensable to you."