Chapter 10 Meeting Gu Ning Again

And Ye Lingyun, who came out of the side courtyard, was rushing towards the cave on the peak at this moment. As expected, as soon as he approached, he saw a blue figure hovering anxiously at the exit of his cave.

Ye Lingyun sneered, the look in his eyes was very mocking.

Waiting for two days for the Taoist couple ceremony to be formed, half of the conspiracy between that bitch and Bai Mengjun will be successful, but now they can't see their own people, so it's no wonder that they are not in a hurry.

Sure enough, the blue figure, after unintentionally sweeping in his direction, called out "Brother Yun." With a smile all over his face, he got up and flew over.

Ye Lingyun put away the disgust in his eyes, now is not the time to show it, let them continue to be self-righteous, the higher they climb, the more painful the fall will be.

Ye Lingyun touched the ground with her toes, and turned around gently to avoid Gu Ning's pounce.

Gu Ning rushed to nothing, and said with a dissatisfied face: "Brother Yun."

Ye Lingyun didn't answer, but looked at Gu Ning carefully. Once, Brother Yun would make him sweet to the bone, but now, let him He lost his appetite, and at this moment, he hoped that Ziqing could talk to him, even if it was a vent that had been suppressed for a long time.

Ye Lingyun frowned impatiently. Gu Ning's voice was sweet enough when he called him, but those eyes were clear and clear, without any trace of friendship, not like his affection, although his mouth She refused to say it, but the eyes she looked at him were full of infatuation.

Ye Lingyun laughed at himself, how blind was he back then? He deserved to die in the hands of Gu Ning in the end.

Looking at Ye Lingyun, Gu Ning seemed a little unhappy, his eyes moved left and right, and he walked forward cautiously, gently embraced Ye Lingyun's arm, raised his small face and asked worriedly: "Yun Brother, what's wrong with you? Why didn't you tell Ning'er when you left the customs?"

Ye Lingyun didn't dodge this time, instead, he leaned down, pressed against Gu Ning's ear, and replied in an ambiguous tone: "Of course there are very important things to deal with. Do you want me to say it?"

Gu Ning seemed to have thought of something, lowered her head shyly, and whispered: "Brother Yun, don't be so anxious, Ning'er will definitely not leave Brother Yun." Ye

Lingyun With a sneer in my heart, I have to say that Gu Ning's brain power is really powerful. He didn't think he was in a hurry to prepare for the grand ceremony with his Taoist companion, did he? It's really shameless, while coveting Cheng Huan under Bai Mengjun's body, while still greedy for his protection, as expected, a bitch is a bitch.

"Young Sect Master, you are finally out of customs, and the Dao Companion Ceremony in a few days is still waiting for you to make a final decision." A man in a white robe stood out from the crowd and said loudly.

Ye Lingyun looked at the person, and an unconcealable killing intent rose from the bottom of his heart. He would never forget this face, which drove his son to death, and even proudly showed off his might to him.

Ye Lingyun's eyes were piercing coldly, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Bai Mengjun." The

murderous intent in his eyes could not be concealed at all, and the surrounding spiritual power also rioted with his emotional instability, recalling that Ziqing was in his arms In the scene where his mind and soul dissipated, he wished he could immediately cut the flesh and blood of the person in front of him, so as to shatter his bones and ashes.

Bai Mengjun had the illusion that his soul would be pierced by others, he raised his eyes suspiciously but met Ye Lingyun's murderous eyes, he was terrified, couldn't help taking a step back, and panicked: "Sir... Young Sect Master?"

Seeing Bai Mengjun's reaction, Ye Lingyun lowered their heads, hiding the murderous intent in their eyes with the broken hair on their foreheads.

Like Bai Mengjun, a despicable villain who has no strength and can only play tricks, killing him is easier than crushing an ant, but now is not the time, wait, wait, Ye Lingyun took a deep breath In one breath, it took a lot of effort to restore the face that was about to be distorted due to hatred to normal.

"Well, I see." Ye Lingyun raised his head again and glanced at Bai Mengjun, then replied in a hoarse voice.