Chapter 51 Unannounced visits to Gu's family

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing felt anxious, he didn't want to stay here alone, he wanted to act with Brother Ye.

But he also knows that he doesn't have much talent in the way of martial arts, and all his energy is put on alchemy, advanced by alchemy, enlightened by alchemy, and with his three-legged cat's cultivation base, it will be a hindrance .

But since Ye Lingyun came back to him, Gu Ziqing clearly realized that she was no longer the cold Gu Ziqing before.

In the past, he always imagined that if Brother Ye was willing to look back at him, even if he was asked to be a concubine, if he saw Gu Ning and had to bow down to salute, he would be willing to admit it.

But now, it's not like that at all, he has become greedy, wishing that Brother Ye could only see him all the time, he has become clingy, wishing to be entangled in Grandpa's every minute and every second Around him, he also knew that he was not normal like this, but he just couldn't control it.

He knew that he was still uneasy and timid, but at this moment, he must overcome this uneasiness and timidity.

Brother Ye has already sworn a heart demon oath in front of him, begging for his forgiveness, and protecting him forever.

And he has already agreed, if he shows distrust again at this moment, Brother Ye will definitely be angry, and as soon as he thinks of Ye Lingyun's angry appearance, Gu Ziqing trembles uncontrollably, and his pupils shrink suddenly.

He doesn't want it, he can't bear that anger, no matter whether he ignores him again or takes back this hard-won favor, it is a consequence he cannot accept.

"Brother Ye, go, Ziqing will stay here obediently, waiting for you to come back." After struggling for a moment, Gu Ziqing bit her lower lip and said pretending to be strong.

How could Ye Lingyun fail to discover Gu Ziqing's reluctance, but Gu Ziqing's reaction was beyond his expectation, he thought he had to appease her no matter what to make Ziqing feel at ease, but he didn't expect that this wonderful person actually I forcibly appeased myself, how can people not feel sorry for such Gu Ziqing?

Ye Lingyun watched Gu Ziqing's eyes become deeper and deeper, wishing to swallow this person's flesh and blood in his stomach, so as to relieve his exclusive perverted desire. Now he wants to completely get what this person wants. My heart hurts!

Standing up suddenly, Ye Lingyun's eyes were slightly red, he bit Gu Ziqing's side cheek hard, turned around resolutely and jumped out of the window.

He can't stay any longer, the inner demon is at work again, damn it, the Gu family's affairs must be resolved as soon as possible, and He Ziqing's Dao Couple Grand Ceremony must also be prepared quickly, Gu Ning Bai Mengjun can't delay any longer, and must be handled quickly If he can't fully embrace that beautiful woman for a long time, he will definitely go into a demon from the right, and he can't guarantee what kind of terrible things will happen at that time.

No, he can't let that happen, he can't hurt his love.

Ye Lingyun's figure flew through the air at high speed, even though the fierce storm hit his face, he didn't stop at all. He needed to calm himself down and wake up.

Places like the Gu family are easy to find. In a fringe area like the Annihilation Desert, a low-level cultivating family like the Gu family can be regarded as a big family.

Ye Lingyun hid in mid-air, looking arrogantly at the rather old mansion in front of him.

The vermilion gate has faded, and the stone lions on both sides of the gate are also broken arms and limbs. Going straight up the moss-covered stairs is the gate of the Gu family.