Chapter 59 Twin Lotuses

Thousands of years ago, on Mount Wutai in the Lingwu world, suddenly the light of the Buddha was so powerful that it covered thousands of miles around with a layer of dazzling golden yellow. The deafening six-character mantra was chanted for nine days and nine nights.

Many monks were amazed at this, only to think that another eminent monk appeared in the Mosque of Mount Wutai.

But in fact, the truth is not the case.

Wutai Mountain has been a sacred place for Buddhist cultivation since the existence of the world of cultivating immortals. There is a sacred lotus that has not bloomed for millions of years in the spiritual pool at the back of the mountain.

This sacred lotus has twin pedicles, one is purple and black, absorbing the demonic energy of heaven and earth, and the other is golden in color, absorbing spiritual energy of heaven and earth, and they both generate and restrain each other, and complement each other.

The successive abbots of the mosque were both delighted and worried about this.

Happily, when the golden lotus blooms, the mosque will usher in a mythical miracle, which may lead Buddhist practice to a bright road.

What is worrying is that the purple-black lotus flower is surrounded by purple-black demonic energy. If it matures and blooms first, a disaster that will destroy the world is very likely to usher in Wutai Mountain.

A Buddha's womb, a devil's womb, can actually be twins living together in peace.

The most surprising thing is far more than that.

The successive abbots of Wutai Mountain have tried their best to get rid of the purple-black sacred lotus root, but every time they tried their best to attack him, the golden lotus would stand in front of it without hesitation and serve him. withstand all attacks.

After several attempts, the bright golden lotus was covered with scars, but the purple golden lotus was still safe and sound.

After discovering this phenomenon, the abbot of the mosque no longer dared to act without authorization, and could only let it grow freely. Who will mature and bloom first depends on the luck of Mount Wutai. It is impossible to guess who came first.

In this way, this Bingdi holy lotus absorbed the essence of heaven and earth every day, listened to the supreme Buddha's voice, and finally reached maturity ten thousand years ago.

But unfortunately, it was the purple-black magic lotus that matured first.

Just as the monks on Mount Wutai were preparing for the battle with trepidation, the mature purple-black magic lotus showed no sign of opening. When the lotus is ripe.

Two lotus flowers have twin pedicles, and it is an unexpected choice to bloom at the same time.

When it was opened, half of Wutai Mountain was billowing with black thunder, and the other half was full of light, but they could merge together miraculously. There is me in you, and you in me. There is a trace of demonic energy lingering around the golden light, lingering and full of love.

Bingdi Shenglian, one was conceived as a little boy with black eyes, the other was conceived as a little monk with golden eyes, the other was named Fengqing, and the other was named Bitter Bamboo.

At that time, under the strong request of everyone, the host originally wanted to send the little boy with black eyes to the Paradise of Ultimate Bliss, but after chanting Buddhism for a long time, he found that the devil fetus was actually immune to Buddhism.

Although Buddhism emphasizes that heaven has the virtue of loving life and cannot kill at will, but if this little boy will bring disasters that will destroy the world and the world of cultivation, sending him back to the west as soon as possible is considered a merit.

The host of the mosque—Master Kuzhou's sharp attack has come in front of Feng Qing, facing the innocent appearance of the black-eyed little boy ignorantly attached to the golden-eyed little monk, Master Kuzhou suddenly stopped for some reason .

His eyes flickered for a moment, then he folded his palms together and confided helplessly.

"Evil fate, evil fate."