Chapter 47 On the way home

Immediately, with a force on his toe, Ye Lingyun suddenly soared into the sky, and directly hugged the person in his arms and walked into the wooden house on the crane's back.

The next moment, the red eyes of the white Gale Crane suddenly lit up, raised its head to the sky and let out a long cry, and slowly flapped its wings, forming a blue vortex on the spot. A moment later, the Gale Crane stretched its neck and rushed directly into the sky , disappeared into a white dot in everyone's eyes.

Gale Cranes shuttled over the glacier island. It was cold and windy outside, but warm inside.

The rows of holy sunflowers on the corner of the wall turned their heads in a cute and cute way, exuding bursts of enthusiasm.

Gu Ziqing had already taken off her fox fur cloak, she was holding a stove in her hand, and she was wearing only a single shirt, lying on her side on the soft white animal blanket, her long black hair spread out and spread out across the floor.

In front of him was a sheet of pills, Gu Ziqing was leaning on his head with one hand, his willow leaf-like eyebrows were sometimes furrowed and sometimes stretched out, and his legs were being held in Ye Lingyun's arms forcefully, using his spirit The power is accumulated back and forth.

"What is Ziqing looking at? So fascinated?" Ye Lingyun frowned and cast a sideways glance at Zhang Danfang, quite dissatisfied with this thing that took Ziqing's attention away from him.

"Uh, it's an intermediate pill formula. I thought that I might use it in a while, so I studied it in advance." Gu Ziqing heard Ye Lingyun's unhappy tone, and resentfully took the pill in her hand. Danfang retracted into the mustard space, slowly raised his body, and leaned against Ye Lingyun's body with interest, and the next moment, he was pulled into his arms.

With the warm and soft jade in his arms, Ye Lingyun relaxed his frown and raised the corners of his mouth in satisfaction.

"We will reach the border of the deserted desert in a while, and we will arrive at Gu's house after a further distance. Let's settle down at the inn first and find out about your mother's recent situation. Since Gu Ning and his son dare to use your mother as a threat, they must We will take care of people as prisoners, we don't want to startle them, it's not that we are afraid of them, but we don't want them to jump over the wall in a hurry, come to your death and hurt your mother, can you hear clearly?" Ye Lingyun leaned against Gu Zi Whispered with affection in the ears and earnestly.

After Gu Ziqing heard this, she nodded her head clearly, but there was a flash of worry in the bottom of her eyes.

I haven't seen my mother for hundreds of years, and I don't know if my mother is still alive or struggling in the sea of ​​suffering. It's because he is unfilial as a child and makes his mother suffer with him.

Thinking of this, Gu Ziqing's face was a little sad, and she lowered her eyes slightly, for fear that Ye Lingyun would find his wet eye sockets.

But with how much Ye Lingyun cared about Gu Ziqing, with every frown, smile, sorrow and sorrow, how could he not notice Gu Ziqing's abnormality.

Sighing lightly, Ye Lingyun lifted Gu Ziqing's chin, bowed his head, and said in a deep voice against the man's forehead, "Ziqing, don't think too much, I was at fault for everything before, from now on, Let's take mother by my side and take good care of it, shall we?"

Hearing the promise from that person, Gu Ziqing tried her best to withdraw the moisture in her eyes, and slowly burst into a trusting smile, coupled with that delicate face, she was amazingly beautiful .

After Ye Lingyun saw it, his breath was suffocated, and the color of his eyes suddenly darkened, and the color of his pupils turned slightly red.

The arms around Gu Ziqing's waist were suddenly exerted force, and the hand clamping Gu Ziqing's chin was also tightened. Ye Lingyun took a few breaths, trying to calm down his strange emotions, but it was of no avail.