Chapter 32 Competing for Zhuyan Pill

Ye Lingyun raised his head, straightened his body, and turned his gaze to the auction hall outside the private room.

I saw an old man with white eyebrows wearing a light blue Taoist robe, with a cane in his hand, climbing up the steps one by one, and slowly stepped up to the high platform.

He is a highly respected treasure appraiser in this glacier island, and also an elder enshrined by the Changqing Pavilion all the year round. He is not high in cultivation, but he was born with a pair of treasure appraising eyes, which is very rare in the Lingwu world.

His eyes can identify the authenticity of magical artifacts and elixir just by looking at them. The presence of him in the auction often convinces the monks competing for the auction a lot.

I saw the white-browed old man stepping up to the high platform, straightening his sleeves first, then bowing his hands slightly towards the guests in the lobby on the first floor and the distinguished guests in the private rooms on the second floor, and said politely in a vicissitudes of life: "Dear friends, the old man and I You guys have met, welcome to this year's Changqing Pavilion Auction, I am here, on behalf of the Pavilion Master of your Pavilion, to extend a grand welcome to all fellow Taoists." After the white-browed old man finished speaking, the audience in the

audience There was thunderous applause in the hall immediately, and some monks couldn't wait to see the treasures of this auction!

"Old man with white brows, don't be polite anymore, let's start quickly, everyone can't wait!" In the hall, a tall man with a beard and a big man waved the ax in his hand, bluffing shouted loudly.

"Fellow Daoist Man Niu is right, old man with white brows, don't be too wordy, and present your treasure quickly." Beside him, a monk with a long, sharp-mouthed monkey cheek, known as "Skinny Monkey", scratched his chin, and also He responded boldly.

With two people starting, the hall suddenly exploded, and there were urgings one after another.

The white-browed old man hurriedly waved his arms to comfort him: "Okay, okay, since everyone is so impatient, I don't need to talk too much. Next, I have the first treasure that we are invited to participate in the auction today. I believe many fairies will be crazy about it. He is The elder of our Changqing Pavilion, Master Lin, spent a year refining a furnace of intermediate-grade top-grade Yan-retaining pills, with a total of six pills, plus three furnaces of intermediate-grade and high-grade Yan-retaining pills, which can remove scars. Skin beautification, skin care, come here, present it."

As soon as the white-browed old man's words fell, there was a scream from the female cultivator in the venue.

"After three years of waiting, Zhuyan Pill finally came out again. This kind of thing is always in short supply. The last time I couldn't compete with that bitch of Meihua, this time I will take one no matter what." Luo Luo The direct granddaughter of an elder of Yunzong said with a complaining face.

"Furthermore, there were only five grains shed three years ago, and one of them was photographed by the husband and wife who presided over the Kuzhu Temple. This fairy is very strange. Don't monks who practice Buddhism now need to take precepts? In the face of everyone, they bought the Zhuyan Pill at a high price to please the husband and wife, it's really annoying!" Another young director of Lvxin Pavilion also complained with a look of resentment.

In fact, in the world of spiritual martial arts, as long as he cultivates to the level of a martial artist, his appearance can remain unchanged. Take Ye Lingyun as an example, his appearance will hardly change in the future!

But some people have poor spiritual roots and poor comprehension, so their cultivation base is low and their life span is short. It may be difficult to overcome the bottleneck of a martial artist in their entire life. The elixir that maintains the appearance but has no real effect is still very popular.

For female cultivators, it may be several thousand years old to reach the realm of a martial artist. At that time, her appearance is already old, so what's the use of keeping her appearance unchanged?

Therefore, Zhuyan Pill, which may seem tasteless, is surprisingly popular.

Ye Lingyun glanced in the direction of the auction platform, and he was already determined to get this Zhanyan Pill, no matter what, he would get one for his son.

At this moment, a slender woman in a light pink palace dress, holding a silver tray in her hand, twisted the willow branch and slender waist, and gradually walked towards the high platform.

And on the tray, a bottle of white jade bottle and a jadeite jade box are the Zhuyan Pill and Zhuyan Lingye that will be auctioned today.

"Look carefully, everyone. This is the first item to be auctioned today. The starting price is 500 spirit stones, and the price can be increased by no less than 100 spirit stones each time. The auction begins." As soon as the white-browed old man finished speaking, the atmosphere of the scene changed

. It became so hot that almost all the female cultivators in the auction house wanted to get involved, and the price was quickly raised from one thousand spirit stones to two thousand spirit stones.

This price has far exceeded its original value. Up to now, many female cultivators have silenced, only a few big sects are left, and the rich and powerful fairies are still increasing the price.

And there was an undisguised male voice mixed in, Ye Lingyun carefully discerned it was Gu Ning.

"Two thousand and one hundred spirit stones." The fairy from Lvxin Pavilion bid.

"Two thousand three hundred spirit stones." The fairy of Luoyun Sect gritted her teeth and added the price.

"Two thousand and five hundred spirit stones." This time it was actually Gu Ning who bid.

At this moment, Gu Ning in the private room was enduring the pain in order to call out such a price. That poor guy, Bai Mengjun, would be good if he didn't ask him for the spirit stone. He searched for spirit stones from Ye Lingyun, but he had already wiped them out, and the price he was asking now was already his limit.

The scene was quiet for a long time. Seeing that the price had reached the limit, the old man with white eyebrows just wanted to make a final decision.

Gu Ning in the private room held his breath, staring at the auction table with anticipation, hoping for the old man to make a final decision.

At this moment, in a private room on the second floor, a man's deep voice suddenly came out: "Three thousand spirit stones." As soon as

the voice came out, the scene was in an uproar.

"What? Three thousand spirit stones?" Gu Ning, who was in the private room, heard the price call, and immediately clapped the case angrily.

"Who is in that private room? Did you mean to make trouble with me on purpose? It should be in my pocket. What's the matter if he came out halfway?" Gu Ning yelled at Bai Mengjun beside him with righteous indignation.

"Jun Lang, Jun Lang, you have to help me get back on the spot, this man is really a bully." Gu Ning tugged on Bai Mengjun's sleeve and began to cry.

"This..." Bai Mengjun pretended to be embarrassed on the surface, but he had already scolded him in his heart.

This mindless thing, the characters in the private room on the second floor are all of status and status, can they be provoked by the two martial arts cultivation bases? Who did he think was guarding him now? Ye Lingyun? This flamboyant bitch, if not for the fact that he is still useful, Bai Mengjun would have kicked him to death long ago!

"Hmph, I know you're timid and fearful, useless things, get the hell out of here." Seeing Bai Mengjun's submissive appearance, Gu Ning was so angry that he pushed Bai Mengjun violently and sat down on the stone chair On the other side, a person is sulking.

I really don't know why he fell in love with such a man and handed himself over to him. He blamed himself for being young and ignorant, and had never seen the world. Now that he came to Glacier Island and entered Yujian Palace, he found out that his condition is better than that of Bai Mengjun. There are simply too many men, just like that Ye Lingyun, the young master of Yizong didn't say anything, and he still had nothing to say to him. If I knew that I wouldn't be on the bandit ship of Bai Mengjun, now I don't want to regret it. choose.

Although Gu Ning and Bai Mengjun are sitting opposite each other, they each have their own thoughts.

At the same time, the auction venue was also completely silent, and no one raised the price anymore. The white-browed old man finally announced that one of the Zhuyan Pills belonged to the distinguished guests in the private room on the second floor.

The woman in light pink palace attire heard the old man's order, and blessed everyone with a smile, then took out a pill from the white jade bottle and put it in the jade plate, and walked towards the private room where Ye Lingyun was. .

The following auction continued to be held in full swing, but the woman in palace attire knocked on the stone door of the private room.

"My lord, please excuse me. I have already fetched the Zhuyan Pill you auctioned for you."

After hearing this, Ye Lingyun put on a silver phoenix mask for himself. The woman in palace costume let in.

The woman in palace attire chuckled, and moved in lightly with lotus steps, with a graceful gait and a charming demeanor.

As soon as he raised his head, he met a pair of deep eyes hidden under the mask, and the whole person was shocked.

Such sharp eyes, I don't know what kind of valiant and heroic appearance will be under this mask.

Looking down, the woman in the palace costume just stood there in a daze after seeing Gu Ziqing in Ye Lingyun's arms.

He is a refined young man with a good sign, but for some reason, his face is rather haggard. Presumably, this first Zhuyan Pill was won for him, what a blessing.

What is going on in the Lingwu world now? Why do all the handsome male cultivators choose to marry? It's only good people, so what can they do for older female cultivators?

"Put your things down, you can go out." Seeing the woman in palace costume staring intently at Ziqing in his arms, Ye Lingyun's eyes narrowed, and he said in a deep voice.

This blunt tone and coercion made the back of the woman in the palace costume feel cold, and she blessed her body slightly to hide her embarrassment. The woman in the palace costume took a deep look at Ye Lingyun at last, then bowed and retreated. .

Once again, only Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing were left in the room.

Gu Ziqing looked at the Zhuyan pill in full bloom in the jade plate on the stone table, and felt very reluctant.

Of course he knew that it was photographed by Ye Lingyun for him, and it was Ye Lingyun's wish, but he couldn't help feeling sorry for the spirit stone that he had paid so much for.

In fact, Zhuyan Pill, after he became an intermediate alchemist, he could barely refine it. Even if it wasn't the best or high-grade one, it would be no problem to refine a batch of low-grade ones.

At that time, the raw materials plus the hard work, a few hundred spirit stones will be enough, there is no need to spend so much, the price is too amazing, the raw materials for refining a mustard space are almost the same price, right?