Chapter 22 The Truth of the Year

"Why? Then why is the lovesickness button in his hands?" Ye Lingyun clasped Gu Ziqing's shoulders with both hands, tightened them suddenly, and asked eagerly.

"I...I..."

Gu Ziqing faltered twice, but closed her eyes resolutely, and refused to say any more!

"Ziqing, talk? Tell me the reason of the matter, tell me your difficulties, you talk?" "

Brother Ye, don't ask any more!" Gu Ziqing tilted his head and clenched his teeth. Lips, I don't want to say another word.

After hearing this, Ye Lingyun was slightly taken aback, his hands slipped from Gu Ziqing's shoulders, and he took a deep breath to adjust his excessive emotions.

Ziqing was going to accept him just now, and he had to proceed step by step, so as not to scare people.

After Ye Lingyun was silent for a moment, he compromised and said: "Okay, I don't have to ask, as long as Ziqing can give me a reason not to ask!" After hearing this, Gu Ziqing gasped for breath and opened his

mouth Then he shook his head helplessly.

"Ziqing, you still don't believe me, right? I believe you have a hard time, but why don't you tell me your pain?" Ye Lingyun's eyes were red, but he couldn't control his emotions in the end. Already a little hysterical!

"Gu Ziqing, do you know how much I hate myself? I, Ye Lingyun, became a martial apprentice at the age of ten, a warrior at the age of a hundred, and a master at the age of three hundred. Loving the wrong person, being played around by others without knowing it, Gu Ziqing, how do you want me to accept it? How do you accept this fact without understanding?" Ye Lingyun's voice was intense and sad.

Gu Ziqing's body visibly swayed when the violent man in front of him yelled with names and surnames, and shrank in a subtle way.

But until Ye Lingyun finished speaking, Gu Ziqing remained silent, his lower lip was bitten blue, and the knuckles holding the cuffs turned white.

"Okay, I won't force you. If you don't tell me, I'll investigate. I won't believe it. No one else knows about this!" Ye Lingyun was a little frustrated, and looked at Gu Ziqing in disappointment, as if he was about to get up and leave.

Only then did Gu Ziqing panic, she raised her head abruptly, and hurriedly reached out her hand to keep Ye Lingyun back, but in the end she was a step too late.

His hand was almost there, but he couldn't grab Ye Lingyun's clothes. Watching the man angrily about to leave, Gu Ziqing seemed to see the scene of being abandoned by him in the courtyard again.

At that time, Brother Ye also left in such a rage, and since then, he never came back, even though he was leaning against the door railing day and night, he didn't want to look at him again.

No, no, he finally hoped that this person was willing to look back at him. He didn't want to ruin everything like this. He didn't want to experience such despair and sorrow again!

"Brother Ye, don't go." Gu Ziqing tried his best to prop up his body, using both hands and feet, trying to pull Ye Lingyun back.

As a result, due to getting up too quickly and the inconvenience of legs and feet, the next moment, the whole person fell off the warm jade bed and fell onto the hard ground with a 'bang'.

Ye Lingyun, whose reason had been burnt by anger, suddenly stopped when he heard the sound, turned around, and found that Ziqing, whose face was wet with tears, was lying on the ground, using his hands Supporting his body on his elbows, he climbed towards him, with eagerness and fear on his face.

Seeing this scene, Ye Lingyun's heart felt as if someone had stabbed it hard with a needle, the pain was unbearable.

Not caring about the truth of the matter anymore, Ye Lingyun rushed over, picked up Ziqing who was lying on the ground, and gently placed him on the warm jade bed again.

Gently lifted Ziqing's sleeve robe, Ye Lingyun asked anxiously, "How is it? Is there any injury? Does the arm hurt?" In the end,

Ye Lingyun hadn't finished asking. , Gu Ziqing hugged her neck.

"Brother Ye, don't go, I'll tell you, I'll tell you everything!" Gu Ziqing hugged Ye Lingyun's neck tightly and did not let go, crying.

"Okay, I won't go, let's talk slowly." Ye Lingyun replied distressedly.

Tentatively freeing his neck from Gu Ziqing's arms, Ye Lingyun turned over while hugging Gu Ziqing, then hugged him tightly from behind, and wrapped the big cloak made of three-tailed fox Put it on in front of Gu Ziqing, and cover it up carefully!

Gu Ziqing calmed down her excitement, and then opened her mouth, telling the truth of the year.