Chapter 39 Demons in the Heart

Even after soaking in the hot spring, her hands seemed to be magically hot, making Gu Ziqing's scalp numb slightly.

Seeing that Gu Ziqing didn't resist, Ye Lingyun got even more aggressive, lowered his head slightly, exposed his sharp teeth, and bit the back of Gu Ziqing's neck gently, grinding slowly, like preying on food. to mark their prey.

The weird atmosphere made the hairs on the back of Gu Ziqing's neck stand on end, she shrank her neck impatiently, but in exchange for Ye Lingyun's heavy gnawing.

Gu Ziqing was in pain, but she was smart enough not to cry out, but said in a slightly hoarse voice: "Brother Ye, you...?"

Hearing Gu Ziqing's voice, Ye Lingyun's arms suddenly retracted. Tightly, she said in a hoarse voice close to the man's ear: "Ziqing, if I want you now, will you give it or not?

" What exactly did Ling Yun mean, his face flushed, and he remained silent for a while, then Gu Ziqing nodded lightly.

Yes, he is willing to give. People who have never experienced it will definitely not understand how desperate and helpless he is when he is alone in the cold courtyard on the wedding night.

Gu Jialang in white is just his flimsy disguise. In his bones, he is still a weak and struggling young man. He hopes that someone, like the young man in black clothes, will come suddenly and promise him a bright future.

Hearing this answer, Ye Lingyun's deep red eyes gradually faded, and he pressed against Gu Ziqing's body to calm down his surging desire.

The unusualness just now seems to be caused by inner demons again. The obsession left over from the previous life will not subside unless he completely possesses the person in front of him, but Ye Lingyun doesn't want to develop so hastily.

He still owes Ziqing that the Grand Ceremony was not held, and Ziqing's mother did not visit, and there are still too many mustard tumors that have not been eradicated, and wait, when the time is right, everything will naturally happen.

Gradually calming down her desire, Ye Lingyun took a deep breath, carried Gu Ziqing to the shore, and the spiritual power in her body was mobilized, instantly drying the clothes of the two of them.

Putting the big cloak on Ziqing again, Ye Lingyun waved the sleeve robe, and put the happy little milk wolf playing in the hot spring into the sleeve robe, and then the arm holding Gu Ziqing suddenly tightened, Ye Lingyun seemed to be Like an arrow flying from the string, it flew out, and within a moment, it landed in the cold courtyard again.

It was cold and windy outside, but warm inside. In the past few days, except for the necessary affairs of the sect, Ye Lingyun settled down in this slightly simple courtyard.

Fortunately, at the auction that day, he severely injured Gu Ning with his palm. He must have been recuperating for the past few days and couldn't spare time to pester him. Naturally, he was happy to be at ease.

If it wasn't for the premature timing, he wouldn't be bothered to deal with that watery bitch.

And when he and Gu Ziqing resumed their old friendship, everyone in the clan was kept in the dark, including his parents who chose to retreat and ignore world affairs because they were quite disappointed with him.

When I think about it, I feel sorry for the second elder. In the last life, I disagreed with him to be with Gu Ning, but he insisted on going his own way. In the end, he ended up dying. He was even deceived by that bitch. Even after his parents left the customs, There was no doubt about the sudden loss of news after entering the secret realm, it was just an unfortunate death. Now that I think about it, there are quite a lot of doubts.