Chapter 8

Ye Lingyun's other hand, which was originally around Ziqing's waist, lifted up and stretched upwards, gently wiped the tears from Gu Ziqing's face, and said distressedly: "Why are you crying? Eat quickly, your legs can't move anymore. If it is delayed, the process may be a little painful, Ziqing bear with it, I will accompany you."

"You...you, I..." Gu Ziqing was ready to ask for love, but Ye Lingyun suddenly Saying that for a while, he didn't know how to answer for a while.

Seeing Gu Ziqing's bewildered look, Ye Lingyun felt distressed and at the same time felt helpless, raised his hand and brushed a strand of Gu Ziqing's temple hair behind her ear, and said in a doting tone: "What are you, me, and me? Yeah, look at you, you're stupid, you can't speak very well, okay, open your mouth and be obedient."

Gu Ziqing's mind was very messed up, and she listened to Ye Lingyun's words in a daze, and opened her mouth slightly.

"So cute." Ye Lingyun caressed Gu Ziqing's black hair in satisfaction, and gently pushed the other hand, and sent the blood-red pill to Gu Ziqing's mouth, and then wrapped it around Ziqing's arms tightened around her waist, and she watched Gu Ziqing's facial expression nervously.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for Gu Ziqing's face to contort in pain, cold sweat broke out on his forehead, and he bit his lower lip tightly to keep himself from exhaling in pain.

Looking at Gu Ziqing's pale face and the bitten lower lip that was bleeding, Ye Lingyun was a little anxious: "Ziqing, don't bite yourself. If the pain is unbearable, bite me." Ye Lingyun said, She forcefully pried open Gu Ziqing's teeth, and put her hand into his mouth.

"Oh, leg, my leg." Gu Ziqing shook her head desperately, tears were streaming down her face, she looked at Ye Lingyun with hazy eyes, and begged humbly: "Let me go, I beg you, let me go!" Let me go."

Ye Lingyun's heart suddenly ached, as if someone had pricked him with a needle, he pouted and pouted, making him a little out of breath.

That's what Ziqing once asked of herself, but how did he do it? For that bitch Gu Ning, regardless of the pleadings of the person in front of him, he crippled his cultivation and broke his leg. The pain is even more unbearable than at this moment?

With red eyes, Ye Lingyun stretched out his hands to caress Gu Ziqing's legs, and continuously sent his majestic spiritual power along Ziqing's damaged veins, relieving the violent effect of the medicine, making him less suffer a little.

The pain came and went quickly, and after the excruciating pain passed, a tingling sensation spread throughout Gu Ziqing's legs, which meant that the broken bones had fully recovered. Gu Ziqing couldn't control her emotions, and suddenly burst into tears of joy.

Ye Lingyun quickly stretched out his hand to wipe it off, enough, he had enough, these fragile tears, he swore that he would never let them crawl on Ziqing's face again.

Gently patted Gu Ziqing's sobbing back, Ye Lingyun said bitterly: "Is Ziqing made of water? Cry even when you are sad, and cry when you are happy. Be good, don't cry, you want to die of love Me?"

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing stopped crying, bit her lower lip tightly, and sobbed softly.

He didn't know whether he didn't believe what Ye Lingyun said just now, or believed it a little.