Chapter 92 Child Love Protects Weaknesses

The selection quota for the trial site this time is determined by the mutual learning among the disciples, and the 50 people who win in the end will be able to enter the trial site to seek some opportunities.

But the inner disciples don't need to work hard for this, their places have already been determined by default, that is to say, even if they don't participate in the competition, they are also one of the disciples entering the trial ground this time.

Gu Ziqing is an inner disciple, so naturally he also has this preferential treatment, but Ye Da has no choice but to bite the bullet and participate in this competition.

Hurrying to the competition venue, Ye Lingyun still returned to the servant's attire, following behind Gu Ziqing with her head down.

Ye Lingyun frowned uncertainly as his eyes fell on the people who were competing on the ring.

In his eyes, a fight without blood is not a fight at all.

Is this a competition of cultivation? You throw a fireball at me, and I throw a water polo at you. If you don't dodge it, you're eliminated. Who's sparring is so child's play?

Ye Lingyun, who had never been afraid of anything, was worried for the first time. How could he pretend to be this way? If the strength is not controlled well and the person is disabled, wouldn't it be exposed? It's okay to be exposed, I'm afraid Ziqing should annoy him for it again!

Well, it was a difficult problem, and he had to think about it carefully.

Bai Mingfeng hadn't seen Gu Ziqing since that impulsive act. He heard from their Yaofeng disciples that he was retreating in the alchemy room, and he might not be able to participate in this competition.

Upon hearing the news, he had to admit that Bai Mingfeng was somewhat unwilling.

Not being able to watch the competition means not being able to see him in the limelight, and if that person can't see his limelight, he won't change and envy him.

Bai Mingfeng was annoyed and complained that such a good opportunity could not be used.

Originally, he didn't want to come, but when he was practicing in seclusion, his mind was full of Mr. Gu's figure, either indifferent or angry, his frowns and smiles made his heart itch unbearably.

Helpless, I can only choose to go out for a walk, find something to do, so as to divert my attention.

But he never expected that he would see that longing figure among the many disciples in this competition place.

Bai Mingfeng's eyes lit up, and he was about to take a step forward, but then he stopped, frowned, and turned his gaze to Gu Ziqing's side with a gloomy expression.

Who is that ugly-faced man dressed in dark gray?

If only a servant? Why is Junior Brother Gu's attitude towards him so affectionate? On the other hand, he was extremely indifferent to his senior brother.

Keenly aware of a malicious gaze falling on him, Ye Lingyun raised his head slightly, and his ordinary eyes met Bai Mingfeng's murderous eyes just right.

Squinting his eyes slightly, Bai Mingfeng's face was stern, and he expressed his malice unabashedly, and it was self-evident what he meant.

Get out, get out of Junior Brother Gu quickly, he is not someone like you who can get close to him, only me, the big disciple of Yulan Fengzong, have the right to pursue him.

Originally, Bai Mingfeng thought that he was just a trash with four spiritual roots, and when he saw his warning, he would definitely be frightened and run away in a hurry.

However, what he didn't expect was that, instead of being afraid of his eyes, that servant who didn't know what to do or what was wrong, instead looked contemptuously, and looked back at him indifferently, with a wicked smile on his ugly face.

Ye Lingyun was chatting with Ziqing, discussing how to win the competition without revealing himself.

What he meant was to play by himself, and then win by cheating, giving everyone the illusion of good luck.

But Ziqing's intention was to play for him. Although he is an alchemist and his spiritual attack is not strong, he is more than enough to deal with these small fish and shrimp.

If everyone was unconvinced, or if the elders of the sect started to pursue him, he would use the usual excuse, saying that they had a deep relationship between master and servant, and they joined the sect because they depended on each other.

And Ziqing is a fairy root of the wood attribute, no matter what, it is impossible for the head to embarrass him, at most it is not an example!

Just when they had a disagreement, Ye Lingyun seemed to have noticed something, and suddenly raised his head, and finally met Bai Mingfeng's jealous and threatening eyes without prejudice.

Suddenly having bad intentions, Ye Lingyun raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and showed a provocative smile towards Bai Mingfeng. He simply stopped arguing with Ziqing, but leaned closer to Gu Ziqing's neck and whispered, "Okay, okay, my husband just listens to you." After finishing speaking, while everyone was not paying attention, he pecked Gu Ziqing's side face gently.

Although everyone didn't notice, Bai Mingfeng took all of this into his eyes.

In the beginning, it was enough for Bai Mingfeng to be furious that that waste material with four spiritual roots dared to provoke him, but then that wicked servant who didn't know what to do, actually got closer and closer to Junior Brother Gu, and they were about to kiss him.

Bai Mingfeng's eyes were cracked, and while he was clenching his fists tightly, a sneer filled his heart.

His Junior Brother Gu seems gentle, but in his heart he is not a master who can let you do whatever you want. He even wants to kiss him while he is not paying attention. .

However, Bai Mingfeng was destined to be disappointed, the slap he was expecting never happened.

I saw that after Gu Ziqing heard what the evil servant said close to his ear, there was a contented smile on the corner of his mouth. From Bai Mingfeng's line of sight, he could see that the man's willow eyebrows were slightly curved, The corners of the mouth were slightly raised, and a strand of blue hair fell from the forehead to the delicate side face, which was astonishingly beautiful.

And after the wicked servant sneaked a kiss, Junior Brother Gu was only slightly stunned, there was no unbearable anger on his face, but he glanced around in panic, and found that he didn't attract everyone's attention, He breathed a sigh of relief, then raised his foot and stomped on the evil servant's instep, and stared at him as a warning!

The corners of Ye Lingyun's mouth twitched, but there was an unconcealable smile in his eyes, and he said with a helpless chuckle, "It's really getting more and more savage!" After hearing this,

Gu Ziqing didn't show any sign of it, but the corners of his mouth curved up even more.

Bai Mingfeng, who had a panoramic view of all this, could no longer maintain the camouflage he was usually good at, his pupils shrunk, and the veins on his forehead were bulging, with an expression of disbelief.

This interaction, no matter how you look at it, is not just an ordinary master-servant affection, it is obviously a flirting between lovers.

It turns out that Junior Brother Gu treats others indifferently, and because of a handshake that day, the warning he hates is all because of his own attachment?

But why is this evil servant? In terms of cultivation, a scumbag who can't be more scumbag with four spiritual roots has no future at all, with a round appearance, extremely vicious, ugly, and Gu Shidi, who is like a banished fairy, why does he have such a vision? No matter how you look at it, it's because he and Junior Brother Gu are a better match!

The more Bai Mingfeng thought about it, the more angry he felt. If this kind of evil servant who didn't know what to do and what to do didn't teach him a lesson, it was almost hard for him to swallow his useless anger.

Ye Lingyun's provocative and flamboyant gaze at the end became the last straw that forced Bai Mingfeng to lose his mind. The hand holding the gun tightened tighter and tighter. Some of the generals were still in the competition, but the disciples who didn't know why swept them down the stage with a single shot.

Under the astonished eyes of everyone, Bai Mingfeng pointed the gun point directly in Ye Lingyun's direction, and his voice was particularly clear in the suddenly silent competition arena.

"Trash, do you dare to come up and fight with me?"

Bai Mingfeng made a good plan in his heart. Even a man can't stand this kind of insulting provocation. In the competition stage, he had the confidence to beat someone seriously to death, and if that person endured this breath because of fear, he would be a spineless counselor, let's see if Junior Brother would be so partial to such a wimp.

But the development of the facts has once again evolved in a direction that Bai Mingfeng could not predict.

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun acted as if he hadn't noticed, and stood there motionless with his eyes wide open.

However, Junior Brother Gu, who Bai Mingfeng was thinking about, had brows upside down, swiped his palm over, and angrily slapped away the tip of the silver spear that was pointing in Ye Lingyun's direction, and the next moment, he flew straight up and landed on the high platform.

The eyes staring at Bai Mingfeng were full of coldness, Gu Ziqing resolutely stood in front of Ye Lingyun, standing tall, with flying blue hair, and said in a cold voice: "You are an emperor root bullying a four spirit root What kind of ability is that? If you have the ability, fight with me." Ye

Lingyun, who was blocked by Gu Ziqing, suddenly shrank his pupils and trembled all over. For a moment, the last scene of his previous life seemed to reappear in front of his eyes.

That person stood in front of him without hesitation at the beginning, blocking all the attacks with his body.

The difference is that Ziqing in the previous life was weak and thin, while Ziqing in this life is full of vigor and flamboyance.

The same thing is, it turns out that deep in Ye Lingyun's heart, this person has all the looks he likes. In the last life, he regretted not being able to catch him. In this life, he will never let go no matter what.

Bai Mingfeng looked at the person in front of him in disbelief, his face turned blue and white, quite ferocious.

Why are you guarding that trash? Without even thinking about it, he resolutely stood on the opposite side of him.

Bai Mingfeng hated so much in his heart, he was angry with your evil servant, and also resented Gu Ziqing.

My majestic disciple of the Yulan Fengzong pursued you. You are not rare, but you take a piece of trash as a treasure, so don't blame me for not knowing how to pity and cherish jade.

The person who defeated you first today will conquer your heart tomorrow, and finally take your body, and then abandon you mercilessly, insult you, let's see if you will still show such a high self-confidence in front of me look like.

A sinister smile suddenly appeared on Bai Mingfeng's face, he narrowed his eyes slightly, and said maliciously: "Junior Brother Gu, are you sure you want to fight me? If your beautiful face is scratched, Senior Brother will feel distressed." Yes."

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's face became even colder.

"Shut up, you won't be able to beat him, you'll know after you beat him, be careful that you talk too much, your tongue will slip!" Backing

back with merciless irony, Gu Ziqing formed a palm with one hand and attacked first.