Chapter 103 Lan Ling'er is in Distress

Lan Ling'er originally entered the trial ground with all the disciples of the Yulan Wind Sect.

There were four or five of them, all senior brothers and sisters. These people accepted her father's entrustment and took good care of her.

In this way, this trial trip should have been foolproof, but it was her bad luck that she accidentally provoked a blue anaconda.

It was an adult blue anaconda with a dark blue body, which had already reached the level of a fourth-level monster. It had a scarlet-red sarcoid on its head, which was wrapped in poison.

These highly poisonous poisons can be sprayed out through sharp teeth, and once they come into contact with the air, they will form a deep purple poisonous mist, which will surround people and penetrate into the seven orifices of the mouth and nose, causing people to suffocate to death.

And the blue anaconda's best attack is not poison, but water arrows.

They have been living in the water since they were born, and never go ashore without that necessity, so they have a unique affinity for water spirit power.

Lan Ling'er just wanted to take a cold bath to refresh herself because she was sticky after staying in the trial site for several days. She never thought that she would disturb the advanced blue anaconda dormant underwater.

Except when the trial ground is open, it has always been dominated by monsters, and the blue anaconda is one of the higher-ranked ones. If he wants to retreat and advance, naturally no monsters dare to risk their lives to disturb him.

Therefore, the blue anaconda didn't choose a secluded place, and directly hibernated and advanced at the bottom of the blue water lake.

But he never expected that there would be human beings intruding into his territory, and the ear-piercing laughter woke him up from meditation, thus failing to advance, and decades of hard work were wasted.

Angrily opened his scaly eyelids, the blue vertical pupils of the blue anaconda were churning with overwhelming anger, hissing out snake letters, arching his body, hitting the bottom of the water with his strong and powerful tail On the reef, the next moment, he shot towards the two figures on the water.

Lan Ling'er took off her sky-blue water skirt, and stepped into the sparkling lake with her white and tender feet. She was bathing with a senior sister who was traveling with her.

The two of them were playing and laughing in the lake, having a great time. There was a chuckle like silver bells in their throats, which echoed in the valley for a long time. At this moment, they were low-level and relaxed, and they didn't pay attention at all. approaching danger.

Lan Linger picked up a handful of lake water, and when the senior sister was not paying attention, she slammed it down on her face, sticking out her tongue proudly, Lan Linger turned her back, and quickly swam in another direction. go.

Immediately, there was only a loud 'bang', and Lan Ling'er's back was hit by a huge splash of water. She thought it was her senior sister cheating, and used her spiritual power. Lan Ling'er turned around in anger, but saw It was the moment of terror that she would never forget.

I saw a huge water-blue snake that was thicker than the ancient tree, stood upright, and stood behind her.

The huge triangular head swayed from side to side, with a red sarcoma on top of it, exuding a pungent stench, a mouth full of saliva, and sharp white teeth piercing through her senior sister's chest.

It turned out that what hit her back was not a huge spray at all, but a spray of blood gushing out from her senior sister.

Lan Ling'er's face and body were covered with blood, what's more, it slipped into her eyes along her eyelashes, making her eye sockets flushed red.

Lan Ling'er was so frightened that she didn't respond.

The fellow seniors noticed something was wrong and rushed in without hesitation. Seeing the scene in front of them, they also opened their mouths wide in horror.

One of the seniors suddenly shouted loudly, calling Lan Linger back from the fright.

"Ling'er, run away, it's a level four blue anaconda, we can't deal with it, run away." After

reminding, those seniors who took care of Lan Linger all the way thought they had done their best, although Before leaving, the sect leader had told them to take good care of his little daughter, and there would be a lot of rewards when he came back.

But at this moment, life is hanging by a thread, and no one will desperately die to save another person.

After the senior brothers reminded, they decisively left Lan Ling'er behind and started to flee in all directions.

But who can jump off depends on the blue anaconda's mood.

It seems that the roaring and terrified escape of those people stimulated the blue anaconda, and it seems that because of Lan Linger's delicate appearance, it gave the blue anaconda the illusion that it was impossible to escape. He got up, opened his bloody mouth and pointed it in Lan Ling'er's direction, but at the next moment, he turned around suddenly and attacked the senior brothers on the shore.

Immediately, screams came to my ears one after another, and I watched the flesh and blood being torn apart and swallowed before my eyes. After all, Lan Ling'er was just a young lady who grew up in a sect. Although she was talented, she had no experience in fighting. At this moment, he was already trembling with fright, his lips were blue.

Swimming towards the shore in a panic, after Lan Ling'er landed, she grabbed the clothes on the shore suddenly, and didn't care about wearing them, let alone identifying whether they belonged to her, she just put them on her body to hide her shame, Lan Ling'er Ling'er panicked and chose a direction, and ran wildly regardless.

After killing all the humans who tried to escape, the blue anaconda was about to go back and kill the human that caused it to fail to advance, but found that Lan Ling'er had already disappeared in the lake.

The dark blue vertical pupils shrank suddenly, and the blue anaconda had a ferocious face, shaking its triangular head and sweeping towards the shore. After seeing Lan Linger's fleeing figure, a threatening hiss came out of its crimson bloody mouth With a sound, the blue anaconda lowered its head, twisted its body, and swam rapidly towards Lan Ling'er.

I don't know which direction I ran to, and I don't know if I can escape from death. Lan Linger's white and tender feet were scratched and pierced by sharp stones and sharp blades of grass, leaving rows of people behind her. bloody footprints, but still dare not stop.

Maybe it was because of her good luck, or maybe it was because her life was undeserving, the direction of her escape was really the grove where Ye Lingyun dragged Gu Ziqing to settle accounts.

The body was pressed against the tree trunk, and the thin lips were bitten tightly by the man. The man's big hands wandered wantonly around his waist, and even worse, he put the strong rusty smell in his mouth into his mouth irresistibly. , Gu Ziqing's eyes were slightly red, and she couldn't utter a word of begging for mercy or cursing.

Occasionally struggled, but was always suppressed by that person at the first moment, so that the spirit tree behind him trembled slightly, shaking off all the leaves, fluttering and scattered on Gu Ziqing's hair Between the silk and the robe, it added a different kind of elegance.

After getting Gu Ziqing, Ye Lingyun couldn't eat it for a while, and his heart ached from thinking about it.

This person is a cup of mellow fairy wine. At different times and in different places, it will have a different taste when you taste it. It's sweet and sour, it makes you want to drink another sip.

The more so, the more Ye Lingyun couldn't figure out what he was in his previous life.

Compared with Ziqing, Gu Ning is just a puddle of rancid and moldy stinky water. In his last life, he could only swallow it according to his taste.

Ye Lingyun was suppressing the bully's strength, softening the man's body lingeringly, with an evil and excited smile on his face, Ye Lingyun was about to continue to the next step, but there were annoying footsteps coming from his ears, Following their direction, they approached rapidly.

Ye Lingyun frowned furiously, but Gu Ziqing, who was underneath him, breathed a vaguely relieved sigh.

After all, it was the wild in broad daylight, Gu Ziqing thought that her skin was not as thick as Ye Lingyun, and she was anxious, but the man was pressing him down, and he couldn't resist, Gu Ziqing could only look forward to what happened A little unexpected situation interrupted this person's interest, so that he escaped a catastrophe. Unexpectedly, his wish was really fulfilled.

Ye Lingyun still suppressed Gu Ziqing and refused to move his body for a long time. Obviously, the fragrant fat meat had reached his mouth, but it flew away again, which was really annoying.

With a 'bang', he punched the spiritual tree behind Gu Ziqing, Ye Lingyun took Gu Ziqing and turned his back, his face was gloomy enough to drip water, and he looked at the short-eyed one with unkind eyes people.

The spirit tree behind them carried all of Ye Lingyun's desire and dissatisfaction, and fell to the ground with a bang, with even its firmly rooted roots exposed outside the ground.

Gu Ziqing knew that the spirit tree was innocent, but at this moment he was lucky to be able to escape, so he dared not say any more, he knew very well in his heart that Ye Lingyun at this moment was absolutely not to be provoked.

Some gloated, but didn't dare to show the slightest bit, Gu Ziqing immediately turned her suspicious eyes on the visitor.

The next moment, his pupils shrank.

Isn't that panicked female cultivator running wildly like Lan Ling'er who confessed her feelings to him in the Yulan Wind Sect?

Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing found Lan Linger, and at this moment, Lan Linger naturally also saw the two not far away.

Although she didn't know who the man in the tattered black robe was, she recognized the gentle man in plain white robes beside him, wasn't he the big brother who made him fall in love at first sight?

The steps under her feet paused, and Lan Ling'er gave Gu Ziqing a last nostalgic look, with tears in her eyes, and then, she chose another direction and ran away.

She might die for sure, but even so, she didn't want to implicate that person. The only regret was that she didn't have the chance to hear the gentle and nice voice of her big brother again.

Seeing Lan Linger's reaction, Gu Ziqing frowned slightly, a little puzzled. But immediately, he knew the reason.

Behind Lan Ling'er, a huge blue python followed closely, with its mouth wide open, its face was ferocious, it was obviously trying to take Lan Ling'er's life.

She is really a simple silly girl, but she chooses to turn a blind eye when she sees him, is it because she doesn't want to drag him down?

Gu Ziqing couldn't bear it anymore, she gently tugged Ye Lingyun's pomelo robe with her bare hands, and begged in a low voice, "Brother Ye, let's help her!"