Chapter 2

Gu Ning, who was stared at by Ye Lingyun, swallowed, and hid in Bai Mengjun's arms anxiously.

"How come you have so many lost exercises?" Ye Lingyun's eyes froze and he asked aloud. This was what he was most curious about.

"Good question." Bai Mengjun raised his eyebrows, and said triumphantly: "Speaking of it, it is thanks to your abolished wife Gu Ziqing, he is simply a genius not inferior to you, if he is not obsessed with you, I would rather die than obey, and I sincerely take him under my command."

"Jun Lang." Gu Ning pouted, and gave Bai Mengjun a dissatisfied look.

Bai Mengjun quickly hugged Gu Ning's arm tightly, and coaxed softly with a smile: "I'm just kidding, I have Ning'er, how can I still like that sick child." "

Gu Ziqing?" Ye Lingyun He lowered his head, frowned and thought for a long time before digging out this person from the depths of his memory.

Isn't this the regular wife whose cultivation base was abolished, her legs were broken, and she was thrown into a courtyard and ignored for thousands of years? Ye Lingyun couldn't believe it: "He will help you?"

Bai Mengjun was even more proud when he heard that, "Of course he doesn't want to help me, he loves you, but what's the matter? I have plenty of ways for him to help me "

How is it possible? He loves me? How is this possible?" Ye Lingyun's eyes widened in shock after hearing this, he had never looked at that person directly, and he just thought he looked good.

Originally, I thought that it would be fine to marry and live in peace, but I didn't expect it to be a restless person, because he offended Gu Ning at the beginning, so he made himself furious, and personally abolished his cultivation base and interrupted his double marriage. Legs, since then no contact has been made.

How did that person fall in love with himself?

But at this moment, there was obviously not enough time for Ye Lingyun to reminisce, Bai Mengjun spit out a mouthful of blood on the formation plate, which inspired Zhu Xian's formation.

"Haha, Ye Lingyun, you should ask him after you go to the underworld, anyway, he will go to accompany you in a while, after you die, all of this will be mine.

" His spiritual power is increasing, and even Ye Lingyun feels a burst of despair. However, even if he dies, he must not let the pair of dog and man be happy. Gu Ning didn't know that he was actually Quan Lingen.

At the juncture of life and death, Ye Lingyun no longer hid his secrets, swung his sleeves, and three flying swords flew up into the air, namely the Thunder Sword with Thunder attribute, the Cold Sword with Ice attribute, and the Void Sword with wind attribute.

Bai Mengjun looked at the three flying swords that suddenly appeared in shock, and laughed wildly after being surprised, "Okay, great, this way, you must die." "Hmph, don't even think about it."

Ye Ling Yun poured all the spiritual power into the nine flying swords, the nine flying swords couldn't bear the shock, and they buzzed and trembled in the air.

"What do you want to do? Stop it quickly." Bai Mengjun's eyes were red with anxiety. Could this lunatic want to destroy these nine treasures?

"What I want to do, you will know in a while." Ye Lingyun was not moved at all, and continued to overdraw his own spiritual power. With a "bang", the nine flying swords turned into dust, causing a spatial storm, breaking through the Zhuxian formation, Flying in the direction of Bai Mengjun and Gu Ning.

At the same time, the Jade Immortal Formation also finished condensing the attack, and an imposing beam of light shot towards Ye Lingyun.

Resigned to her fate, Ye Lingyun closed her eyes and opened her arms.

Enough is enough, it should be over.