Chapter 181-185

Chapter 181 A Deal!

  "Stop, who is coming? This is an important place for the auction, and idlers are not allowed to enter."

Before the gate of the auction could be entered, Gu Ziqing was stopped by the guards guarding the gate.

The guard, with an indifferent expression on his face, narrowed his eyes slightly, looking suspiciously at Gu Ziqing in front of him.

Who is this person? His appearance was exceptionally delicate, and although his clothes were simple in style, they were well-made, not like a simple character.

It's just that, on this glacier island, he has been around for so many years, and he has never heard of such a number one person? Could it be a distinguished guest from outside?

It's just that this person is also leading a wolf cub and a fat mouse beast by his side. This is an important place for auctions, so it's impossible for spirit beasts to enter casually. Moreover, although this person has a dusty temperament, he does things very well. Just like Lengtouqing, without invitations and invitations, he wants to rush in regardless!

After being stopped by someone, Gu Ziqing remembered that to come to this kind of place, one needs to have an invitation card to show one's identity. Damn it, he sneaked out so preoccupied that he actually forgot about such a thing.

But he has come, how can he be reconciled to letting him go back the same way?

Gu Ziqing's eyes flickered, and she suddenly made up her mind.

His face froze, and his eyes sharpened instantly. Gu Ziqing snorted coldly and shouted violently: "Presumptuous, do you know who I am? How dare you block my way? Are you bored? Hurry up and put your The person in charge, please come out, and tell him that I am in a hurry to find him!"

The unceremonious words really shocked the guard guarding the gate.

Could it be some kind of distinguished guest from outside? With such an arrogant and arrogant attitude, wouldn't he have committed a serious crime if he neglected it?

His eyes struggled for a moment, but the guard guarding the gate finally didn't have the guts to shut Gu Ziqing out. He bowed politely, and the guard replied respectfully: "They are all small and have eyes but don't know Taishan. My lord, don't forget about villains, and the elder in charge is in the auction pavilion at this moment, please come with me." After speaking, the guard politely made a gesture of invitation, unexpectedly showing Gu Ziqing so absurdly Into the auction!

Qing Cang and Jin Bao followed behind Gu Ziqing, looking at each other without words, with an unbelievable amount of teasing in their eyes, they never knew that their little father would use such tricks!

For this auction, the first floor is the hall, the second floor is the private rooms, and the third floor is the clubhouse where the elders and directors handle their affairs. The guard led Gu Ziqing all the way to the door on the third floor.

"Your Excellency, the elder is inside. His humble position is low, and he is not allowed to enter. Next, please explore the way by yourself." After finishing speaking, the guard bowed his hands respectfully, then turned and left.

Coming to the auction alone, Gu Ziqing was not stage frightened at all. She coughed lightly, cleared her throat, then pushed open the door arrogantly, and walked in swaggeringly.

The white-browed old man, who was preparing for the auction, heard the door being pushed open suddenly without warning, and suddenly stiffened, turned around quickly, looked at the person coming with a vigilant face, and even held a messenger talisman in his hand , so that after proving that it is an enemy and not a friend, the high-level auctioneer can be informed in time!

"Elder, don't be nervous. Ziqing didn't come here with any malicious intentions. She just wanted to make a deal with the elder." Gu Ziqing stood in front of the white-browed old man and said with a smile.

Zi Qing? make a deal?

The white-browed old man did not relax his vigilance, and looked at Gu Ziqing who was smiling like a fox with probing eyes.

I don't know why, I always feel that this person looks a little familiar, and this person just reported his family name, Ziqing? This should be his name, it sounds very familiar, where did he hear it?

"Who are you? How did you come in? You were neither invited nor hired. What's your purpose in barging into our auction regardless?" Hearing

this slightly dissatisfied question, Gu Ziqing was not only not annoyed, but With a slight smile, he cupped his hands friendly and said, "Elder, don't get me wrong. I didn't come here to make trouble. I just said that I just want to do business with the elder?" "Business?" The white-browed old man snorted coldly, his eyes

cold Lie replied with a cold voice: "Not everyone can come to do business at our auction? If you want to negotiate terms with me, it depends on whether you are qualified!"

Gu Ziqing is the young master's wife of Yujian Palace , in terms of qualifications, who is enough if he is not enough? But right now, he didn't want to drag Ye Lingyun out to support him.

With a chuckle, he took out a bottle of high-grade elixir from the mustard space, Gu Ziqing gently unscrewed the bottle cap, and threw it in the direction of the white-browed old man with a wave of his hand indifferently.

The moment the bottle cap was unscrewed, the white-browed old man's eyes widened in shock. If his nose smelled it right, it should be the fragrance that only high-grade pills would emit.

Seeing that Gu Ziqing threw him indifferently like this, the white-browed old man turned pale with fright, quickly put away the talisman paper in his hand, and panickedly took the bottle of elixir firmly into his hand until it was ensured that he was safe and sound. After Yu, he let out a long sigh of relief and wiped the cold sweat from his forehead with his sleeve robe.

Immediately, he glanced at Gu Ziqing, who had a calm face and a smile on his face. The white-browed old man stretched his neck and looked into the inside of the vial. Sure enough, his nose smelled right. It was really a high-grade pill, even Already almost reaching the intermediate quality, this is rare and precious in Glacier Island.

The expression on his face changed from dissatisfaction and questioning to reverence and respect. After hesitating for a moment, the white-browed old man took a step forward, reluctantly returning the high-grade medicine in his hand to Gu Ziqing, and then politely whispered Said: "This distinguished guest is so old and confused that he doesn't know that your Excellency is such a capable person. How about it, Your Excellency quickly follow me into the back room. If there is any deal, let's discuss it in detail, everything is easy to discuss!

" A big fish, if this bottle of high-grade elixir can be auctioned in their auction, it will definitely make their auction a blockbuster and become the focus of attention of all monks again.

After Gu Ziqing heard this, she didn't pretend to be difficult, she nodded slightly, and followed the white-browed old man into the back room. Served by the best spiritual fruit and spiritual tea, Gu Ziqing at this moment seems to be the noble person to be wooed in this auction!

"I don't know, Your Excellency, what is the deal for the old man? But this bottle of high-grade medicine is going to be auctioned?" The white-browed old man asked cautiously. In his understanding, once monks get hold of such a precious high-grade medicine , It is impossible to spit it out even if it is killed. If someone really wants to put it up for auction, it is either a fake, or that person is a fool, or that person does not lack such things at all.

But the white-browed old man is still more inclined to infer the middle one. He is a veteran in appraising treasures, and the first one has been denied. If it is the last guess, it is really terrible!

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing gently put down the teacup in her hand, slightly raised the corners of her mouth, pursed her lips and smiled lightly, and replied, "Of course it's going to be auctioned off. I don't know if the elders are willing to accept this business?" Upon hearing this

, The white-browed old man was naturally overjoyed, and hurriedly replied: "Yes, yes, of course, this is my honor at the auction, how can I refuse?" "The elder is bold, but he doesn't know the share?"

Gu Ziqing His eyes flickered, and he smiled and said what he was most concerned about.

"This is easy to negotiate. As long as you are willing to auction it in our auction, the old man can make the decision and only charge a 3% commission. What do you think?" This is a piece of fat, and it must be kept no matter what. The biggest benefit of their auction is not how many spirit stones they earn, but the reputation they can attract and attract more monks, which is hard to buy.

100% true, never thought that this old man would be so willing?

"Okay, since the elder is so loyal, then Ziqing will not be hypocritical. How about arranging the auction today? The next time is very urgent." Of course it is urgent, and he wants to sneak away before anyone finds out. The old man with white eyebrows was overjoyed when he saw that the transaction was completed, and he got up quickly, intending to turn around and go to prepare, but before he had time to step out, he was caught by Gu Ziqing stopped the figure.

"Elder stay!"

Huh? Turning around in doubt, the white-browed old man asked puzzledly, "Do you have any orders?" "I dare not obey the orders, but I hope the elder will stop preparing other auction items." "This...

" Hearing this, the white-browed old man felt embarrassed. Holding an auction and only auctioning off a bottle of high-grade elixir would definitely cause dissatisfaction among the monks.

"Elder, don't be embarrassed. I don't have any other intentions. It's just that I have more than one bottle of high-level pills in my hand. Besides high-level pills, there are also elementary and intermediate-level pills. I'm afraid that an auction will only auction these pills." There should be not enough time!" Gu Ziqing sipped the tea with his lips, while being a sound analyst.

But these words fell into the ears of the white-browed old man, like a bolt from the blue!

"What? Your Excellency...Your Excellency, don't make fun of the old man!" There is more than one bottle of high-level pills, and there are also junior and intermediate-level pills. What is the origin of this person, and he dares to boast about such a thing?

"It's common sense for an elder to be unbelievable, but please believe me, since I said it, I will definitely do it, and I will never tease the elder for no reason!" Gu Ziqing said in a kind tone with slightly curved eyebrows .

God, upon hearing this, the white-browed old man felt his whole body trembling uncontrollably.

In this world, is it really possible for a good thing to find itself? If the words of the person in front of him are true, then after this auction, they may really become famous!

"Okay, okay, I will trust you for the time being, this time, I will hold an exclusive auction of medicine for you alone, and I hope you will not let me down."