Chapter 251-255

Chapter 251: Zi's Love Was Belittled

  But in the valley at this moment, Gu Ziqing had already started fighting with someone.

I didn't expect that there would be martial arts passing through such a remote valley. These three people are inner disciples of a nearby sect called Hehuan Sect. Among them are two men and one woman.

Hehuan Sect, Hehuan Sect, this sect is just like his name, it is very evil, the disciples of the sect, no matter men or women, all like to play and have fun, and the improvement of skill is achieved through mutual intercourse. In the eyes of outsiders, it may be It is very disdainful and contemptuous of this, but they are happy about it.

Originally, these three people were ordered by their master to come down the mountain to kidnap a few monks who are exquisite in appearance and low in cultivation. They went up the mountain to be the furnace of the master. When they were bored, they accidentally passed this valley.

It happened that Gu Ziqing walked out of the restraint and came to the turning point of the valley because of worry in her heart, to see if there was Ye Lingyun returning in the distance, and was bumped into by these three prodigal sons who were about to turn the corner sooner or later. .

With Gu Ziqing's unconventional appearance, they were immediately startled as heavenly beings by them. As they looked at each other, they had already formed some unruly ideas in their hearts.

The three of them didn't know the details of Gu Ziqing at the beginning, so they didn't dare to act rashly, but they were unwilling to let go of such a once-in-a-lifetime prey, so after discussing with each other, they had smiles all over their faces , stepped forward to strike up a conversation with Gu Ziqing.

These three people noticed Gu Ziqing, how could Gu Ziqing not notice them? It's just that the eyes of these three people sizing him up just now made Gu Ziqing extremely uncomfortable, so when the three of them strike up a conversation, Gu Ziqing just responded with a few words casually, then turned around and wanted to return to the forbidden formation.

But before he took a few steps, he was stopped by someone.

Those three people looked at Gu Ziqing with a cold attitude and ignored them at all, so after a little hesitation, as if they had made up their minds, they flew from behind Gu Ziqing to block Gu Ziqing's body.

If you miss this rare beauty, you will never have the chance to meet again in the future. No matter what, the three brothers and sisters must have a taste of the beauty of this wonderful woman who is all over the country and all over the city.

After having a lot of obscenity, I will go up the mountain again and enshrine it to the master to make a furnace. In this way, not only will I be happy like a god, but I will also be rewarded by the master in the end. It is really a clever plan to kill two birds with one stone .

"My lord, where are you going? Meeting in the vast sea of ​​people is a kind of fate. I don't know what your surname is, but can you have a lover by your side?" The only woman among them has a flirtatious appearance, dressed

in The orange-red backless long dress, the slit on the hip side directly splits to the waist, can reveal the snow-white buttocks, and a red beauty scorpion is tattooed on a lotus root arm. She shamelessly pressed her bulging breasts to Gu Ziqing's side, with a coquettish smile on her face, and teased in a coquettish voice.

Sensing that one side of the arm was sunk in softness, Gu Ziqing frowned instantly with aversion to cold, took a step back abruptly, flicked the sleeve robe fiercely, and after dispelling the uncomfortable feeling, she opened her mouth and said displeasedly "Fairy, please respect yourself. I already have a lover, not a random person, and I hope the fairy will not seek humiliation!"

Hearing this, the woman raised her jade hand to cover her bright red lips in amazement. So bluntly rejected her invitation? Want to know how can a man not steal? This was the first time she had sincerely seduced but hit a snag.

But just relying on this to make her retreat, it is too naive. On the contrary, she is becoming more and more curious about Gu Ziqing, and she is becoming more and more inevitable. There are not many men with such personality See, lofty and aloof, much better than those stinky men who have no sentimentality and only know how to work hard.

At that time, if she can successfully ride on him and watch him show her confused eyes for her, she will definitely have a wonderful pleasure of conquering. She doesn't believe that there are still men in this world who won't bow down under her pomegranate skirt?

"Young master, don't refuse so simply. This is really chilling for my family. Why don't you think about it again, young master. I dare not show off other things, but my service skills are exceptionally proficient. Guaranteed young master, after eating once, you will be satisfied." Thinking about the second time!"

Not only her words were blatant, but also her actions were extremely bold, the woman brazenly pressed all parts of her body to Gu Ziqing's body, exhaled hot air from her vermilion lips, and kept pushing towards Gu Ziqing's ear blow away.

This move completely enraged Gu Ziqing, he slammed his palm and pushed the woman back. He has never dated women before, so he has never understood such things as pity and pity.

"If you don't know how to advance or retreat now, don't blame me for being rude to you!" With cold eyes, she put down a cruel sentence, Gu Ziqing was about to leave sideways, but was blocked by two other men at the same time.

These two men, one with a hulking back and one with a effeminate look, are all looking at Gu Ziqing in front of them with malicious eyes at this moment, and the greed in their eyes can't be concealed!

"Little girl, it seems that your omnipotent charm technique is not working today? This young man with thin skin and tender flesh has no feelings for you. I don't like women at all, so it's a big deal for me, brother!" The hulking man looked up to the sky and laughed twice, then smiled wretchedly, and reached out his hand rudely, wanting to grab Gu Ziqing's jade wrist, but Gu Ziqing He slapped it away with a look of disgust.

"Go away, don't touch me!" Gu Ziqing's face was ugly, and the disgust on his face was obvious at a glance.

Hearing the man's sarcasm at the beginning, the woman's face was instantly livid, and after giving Gu Ziqing a contemptuous glance, she let out a light snort and said hurtfully, "I said, why am I not interested in women? She looks like a dog, but I didn't expect her to be a bitch who likes to have her ass fucked!"

But to the woman's surprise, Gu Ziqing's subsequent actions actually rejected their elder brother's kindness without hesitation. .

The corners of her lips curled up, and she sneered. The woman saw the right moment, and immediately sarcastically returned.

"Brother, it seems that your masculine charm is sometimes useless. This young man doesn't want to take advantage of you!"

Hearing this, the hulking man became quite annoyed. The younger brother who was watching secretly spoke first.

"Oh, big brother, second sister, stop arguing. This young man must have taken a fancy to me. He doesn't like women, and he doesn't like being fucked. He just likes fucking other people's ass. It's just right, sir. Ah, there is nothing else, but a thick and fat ass, I promise to make you feel as good as the sky!" Among the three people, the younger brother in Tsing Yi seemed to have spied the truth, while holding his buttocks, he tried to Rubbing against Gu Ziqing's crotch, she said triumphantly.

Looking at the buttocks that were getting closer and closer to the front of him, Gu Ziqing felt sick and wanted to vomit. I really don't know who gave him confidence, but if this buttocks can be called thick and plump? Then his own, wouldn't it become a famous weapon that can be encountered but not sought after?

With a glint in his eyes, Gu Ziqing raised his leg, kicked it hard, and kicked the boy who was neither male nor female ten meters away. .

It seems that these three people don't intend to let him go. If that's the case, then Gu Ziqing doesn't intend to be kind to this matter. He will directly kill these three shameless shameless people today, and do everything for the people. Eliminate harm, save them from harming others.

Thinking of this, Gu Ziqing was no longer polite, and before the three of them had recovered from the misfortune, they formed a palm with one hand and attacked with fierce moves.

The three of them were caught off guard suddenly, but after realizing it, they were furious. While cursing Gu Ziqing for not knowing what is good, they fought back mercilessly.

Although these three people's cultivation bases were far less advanced than Gu Ziqing's, but because they were martial artists, they had a tie with Gu Ziqing. For a while, no one could suppress the other, so they were deadlocked.

The three of them didn't seem to expect that in a remote valley, they would meet such an expert as Gu Ziqing who could resist the three of them by himself. Played Xiao Jiujiu with good intentions.

The higher the cultivation level, the more benefits it will bring to the master if they make a furnace. If they can successfully capture this man and present it to the master, the master will be delighted from ear to ear. When the time comes, the reward will definitely be Will let them get soft.

Thinking about it this way, the attacks of these two men and one woman are even more tricky. Their Acacia Sect's kung fu skills are basically inferior. Thinking that the three of them were so shameless, attacking him or attacking him, Gu Ziqing was annoyed, but at the same time it was hard to guard against.

Damn it, if these three dared to touch his finger with their dirty hands, then he would have to tear the three of them to pieces to vent their anger.

Thinking of this, Gu Ziqing's heart gradually lost its rhythm, and her breathing became disordered. One careless, half of her robe was torn off by the paw of the eldest brother among the three, revealing a mellow fragrance. shoulder.

"Grass, this delicate skin is really better than a woman!" The hulking man stared obscenely at Gu Ziqing's exposed skin, and whistled loudly, triumphantly The teasing way.

Raising half of the robe in his hand, the man brought it up to his nose, sniffed it fascinatedly, then pouted his stinky mouth, squeaked, and kissed him suddenly. Gu Ziqing lost her appetite.

As for the remaining woman and younger brother, when they saw this scene, they gloated and added fuel to the scene. These actions fell into Gu Ziqing's eyes and made him completely impatient.

Let go of the plain hand covering the fragrant shoulder, Gu Ziqing's eyes became darker and darker, and she was completely irritated.