Chapter 108 Treasure Hunting Mouse!

Seeing Qing Cang's paw slapped down, the small black eyes of the rat beast instantly widened, and its cheeks became swollen in an instant, but it tightly covered its mouth with its small paw, and refused to let go no matter what.

Qing Cang was a little annoyed, and the strength under his paws increased a little bit. After pressing down a few times, the mouse beast's cheeks were about to burst, but in the end it still couldn't hold on, Xiaozui said, "Let's go" It opened with a bang, and all kinds of natural materials and earthly treasures sprayed out suddenly, as if they didn't want money.

There are three or four flame crystals of the fire attribute, more than a dozen blue berries of the water attribute, in addition to the metal diamond, the earth attribute glazed rock, and the wood attribute Imperata ginseng. There is everything that one expects to find, and the category is complete.

After more than twenty pats, the mouse beast finally held back its stomach, rolled its eyes, stuck out its tongue, tears were streaming down its small eyes, and couldn't spit out any more.

But Qingcang still didn't let him go, stretched out a furry paw to the mouse beast's mouth, and weighed it with a clear purpose. come out.

The Rat Beast was really scared of being bullied by this wolf. It covered its cheeks with its two paws and shook its head desperately, struggling to stand up. The Rat Beast wiped away its tears with its small paws. They folded together, bowed to everyone in all directions, bowed reverently, and begged for mercy with a pitiful 'squeak' in their mouths.

Heroes, heroes, please do me a favor and leave some stock for me. Since I was born, I have stored so much stock in total, and you have searched it all.

Qing Cang doesn't like him, he will pretend to be pitiful every time he can't beat him, but he has suffered from this before.

After grabbing it, this little thing was also wronged and pitiful in front of him. Qing Cang felt compassionate and relaxed his vigilance towards him, but was caught by this sneaky little thing. He disappeared as soon as he turned around. If his cultivation base was not much higher than it, he would really have let him run away.

Angrily, he searched for several times, only to find that this little thing was clinging to a rock that was the same color as his fur, and when he saw that he was found, he fell to the ground and pretended to be dead with a "crack". A little ghost.

With a merciless paw, Qing Cang put his strange eyes in front of the mouse beast, and threatened in a cold voice: "Do you want to be beaten out by me, or spit out by yourself, you choose yourself?

" , Shushou's small eyes widened angrily. You gangsters are really deceiving people, waving your little paws, wanting to fight Qing Cang regardless, but was slapped into the ground by Qing Cang's paw, and the squashed rat beast wasted a lot of energy Only then did I dig myself out.

Shrinking his neck, he squatted obediently to the side, the rat beast's beard trembled, and was subdued by Qing Cang's strength. Hearing Qing Cang's opening, Lan Ling'er widened her eyes in shock, and then He stomped his feet unwillingly.

This rotten wolf used to be able to talk. She had communicated with him so much, but he didn't answer a single word. Now she has so much nonsense to a mouse beast!

Shaking the fur all over its body, Shushou wailed, knowing that today it would not escape the fate of being searched clean, turned its back, and pointed its furry buttocks at Qing Cang's head, Shushou's eyes were tearful, relentlessly Reluctantly, he put his little paw into his mouth, and the next moment, he saw that small mouth expand at a speed visible to the naked eye, and unexpectedly spit out a wood spirit gourd the size of Qingcang's claw.

Chapter 108 Treasure Hunting Rat!

Turning around again, the mouse beast held the wood spirit gourd in its two small paws, and presented it respectfully in front of Qing Cang.

Qing Cang glanced at the mouse beast with satisfaction, and stretched out his paws to take it, only to find that the little guy's paws were firmly hooked on the wood spirit gourd and would not let go, with a reluctant expression on his face.

"Huh?" Qing Cang's eyes froze, and a low, threatening growl sounded from his mouth, which made the mouse animal's two little paws tremble in fright, and just watched helplessly as his wood spirit gourd fell into the wolf's claws, and there was no hope anymore. back.

Seeing this scene, Gu Ziqing really couldn't laugh or cry. How could Qing Cang, with his bad temper, even bully a mouse beast who has no strength to restrain a chicken?

But it's also really strange, how did this rat beast with a low cultivation base win over so many treasures from heaven and earth?

Taking a step forward, Gu Ziqing squatted down, stretched out her plain hand and patted the mouse beast's head, and asked softly, "Can you tell me what kind of spirit beast you are? You collected these things yourself. What?"

Shu Beast's eyes widened, and his first impression of the person in front of him was that the real person looks really good-looking!

Although in his mouse eyes, human monks all look the same, but the person in front of him is just pleasing to the eye, unlike that wolf who doesn't want to take a second look when he sees it for the first time. The only thing he wanted to do was to kill that wolf with his eyes blank.

And the second impression is that this person has such a high status!

Because the vicious wolf who has been bullying him all this time and is always violent towards him, when he sees this person approaching, he has to lower his head and obediently give way!

The mouse beast seemed to see hope, its two small eyes lit up, and it screamed at Gu Ziqing.

Great beauty, great man, you have to make the decision for me, it's all right for this evil wolf you raised to steal my rations, and he beat me, beat me!

After screaming "Zhi Zhi" for a while, the mouse beast was still afraid that Gu Ziqing would not understand, turned its back, raised its fat, fleshy buttocks, raised its small paw "sleeve shaft" and slapped it hard. Twice, the pain made me teary, and then I stood up straight, raised my little paw and pointed in the direction of Qing Cang fiercely, the next moment, lay down on the ground again, and patted myself imposingly ass.

Great beauty, great man, do you understand? He hit me, hit me! What a bully! No reason!

But in Gu Ziqing's eyes, all of this was nothing more than a scream of "squeak" and a wonderful butt-slapping performance. She frowned suspiciously, but Gu Ziqing couldn't help but chuckled. Voice.

Standing up and turning her head, Gu Ziqing asked Ye Lingyun puzzledly: "Brother Ye, what kind of spirit beast is this, but... how should I put it, uh, he is very talented in acting." After Gu Ziqing finished speaking, even she was amused!

Seeing Gu Ziqing's happy smile, Ye Lingyun's expression softened, and he opened his mouth to tell the story of the rat beast.

"Qingcang's luck is very good. This is a treasure-hunting mouse, which can be regarded as a strange thing. Since its birth, it has a keen perception of heaven, material and earth treasures, and judging by his appearance, the treasure-hunting ability should be It is also outstanding in the same category.

"Oh? Why did Brother Ye say that? "Gu Ziqing asked curiously, could it be that the ability of this kind of spirit beast is judged from its appearance, so where should we judge it?

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun gave the mouse beast an indifferent look, not salty. He replied without hesitation: "Because he is too fat, he has eaten a lot of good things. When Gu

Ziqing heard this, her eyes froze for a moment, but she laughed uncontrollably the next moment.

So that serious person would also say such a joke?

The warm and pleasant voice reached everyone's ears, making everyone's bones brittle, especially Lan Ling'er, who stared blankly at Gu Ziqing's direction, unable to recover for a long time.

I only know that the eldest brother speaks softly and has a pleasant voice, and it turns out that when he laughs, people can't help but focus their eyes on him. How can there be such a good son in this world? What a pity, it was taken over by a demon!

Thinking of this, Lan Linger shook her head regretfully. After three days, she no longer had the original thoughts.

First of all, the eldest brother seemed to like that domineering devil very much, because he was arrogant in his bones, and he was always obedient to that person. Secondly, that demon is too tight to watch people, and he doesn't even give him time to catch his breath. I really don't know how the big brother endured it. 'However, if they are in love with each other, she still wants her elder brother to be happy. This is her original intention. Once again, she cast her eyes on Gu Ziqing, and the corner of Lan Linger's mouth evoked a smile of blessing.

The atmosphere at the scene became relaxed for a while, only the unexplained mouse beast's two small ears were pulled on the ears, with an unlovable temperament.

You gang of robbers, bad guys, what are you laughing at? Is his tragic experience so funny? Aggrieved and blinking his small eyes, Shu Beast wanted to cry again, why is his life so miserable?

Lan Ling'er finally turned her eyes to the treasures of heaven and earth, looking at the water-attribute blue berries, she couldn't even move her eyes.

She is originally a water attribute, and this thing naturally has a fatal attraction to her, but she is too embarrassed to speak up, her big brother has already saved her life, if she is not satisfied and makes unreasonable demands, it would be too unreasonable , All these treasures of heaven and earth were gathered by that wolf and this mouse beast to dedicate to the elder brother. She didn't give any credit for it, so naturally she didn't dare to ask for it.

But the careful Gu Ziqing discovered Lan Linger's longing, so she suppressed her smile, Gu Ziqing pondered for a moment, and then made a decision in her heart.

Turning her head away, Gu Ziqing said to Qing Cang: "Qing Cang, give those blue berries to Fairy Ling'er. It's always fate to meet each other, so it's a parting gift.

" Ling'er was so happy that she almost jumped up. Is her ear broken, or did she hear it wrong? Want to give it to her? Really?

The joyful Lan Ling'er only heard Gu Ziqing say that she would give these blue berries to herself, but she didn't care about the deep meaning of the last parting gift.

"Big brother, do you really want to give it to me? But... but I didn't do anything, this... this is not good, I... I..." Lan

Linger is just a little girl, she wants to be able to She was also embarrassed, so hesitant to speak, Gu Ziqing didn't say much, just nodded with a light smile, then turned her head again, and gave Qing Cang a hinting look.

Although he was reluctant, this was his little father's order, Qing Cang naturally obeyed, and divided the dozen or so blue berries, Qing Cang pushed them in front of Lan Ling'er.

Seeing this scene, Lan Linger's big eyes filled with tears in an instant, and she was so moved that she was about to cry. After thanking her repeatedly, she finally couldn't hold back the temptation and accepted the gift.

These are blue berries. Such a large quantity is enough for her to raise her cultivation all the way to the level of a warrior. This is a great opportunity. She never thought that she would have such a backlash after escaping death.

The Rat Beast could only watch helplessly as the gang of robbers divided up its stockpile, the distressed Rat's face wrinkled into a bun, but he didn't even dare to make a pittance.