Chapter 74 Life and Death Qi Kuo

After the woman heard this, she stepped up to the high platform as promised, and sat on the soft couch on the high platform.

Under the witness of everyone, Ye Lingyun took Gu Ziqing's hand and walked to the high platform.

"Ye Shi Ye Lingyun, with his beloved wife Gu Ziqing, greets my lord mother."

After speaking, the two respectfully bowed and bowed in accordance with the rules.

Looking at the couple in front of her, as if seeing herself and Qing Cang back then, Lin Zixuan's eyes were covered with water vapor, she stretched out her hand tremblingly, and hurriedly said: "Okay, get up, get up!" Ye Lingyun

and Gu Ziqing straightened up according to the words, and then saw a disciple in the wedding hall, holding a sharp dagger in his hand, respectfully presented it in front of Ye Lingyun.

Ye Lingyun took the dagger with one hand, but pulled Gu Ziqing's wrist with the other hand.

With dark eyes, she took a deep look at Gu Ziqing, and Ye Lingyun asked in a deep voice, "Ziqing, are you afraid?"

Gu Ziqing glanced at the dagger, the sharp blade was shining with silvery white light, Looking back at his white and fragile wrist, he shook his head gently.

The next moment, the sharp blade instantly cut through the blood vessel, and the bright red blood snaked out along the exceptionally white wrist, with a bit of seductive coquettishness.

A sharp tingling sensation was transmitted from the wrist to the brain, Gu Ziqing's face was pale in pain, and her eyes turned black, but she clenched her lower lip tightly with her white teeth, without saying a word.

He didn't want to believe that Brother Ye would be willing to hurt him.

I saw that after Ye Lingyun scratched Gu Ziqing's wrist, a faint white light flashed, and he also quickly cut his wrist open. The liquid that was much deeper than Gu Ziqing's blood sprayed thinly from his wrist. out.

Ye Lingyun folded Gu Ziqing's wrists with his own, while making a single-handed formula, while chanting the incantation firmly.

"Flesh and blood are hired, blood is used as a matchmaker, years are spent together, lives are shared, hold hands, life and death are bound together, life and death are contracted, success!" The crowd, who were surprised at Ye Lingyun's actions at first, didn't understand what happened in the midst of such great joy

. Day, why would you do such an unlucky thing to be popular, but seeing the follow-up, your eyes widened in disbelief.

Life... Life and death contract? This lunatic, the Daoist Companion Ceremony signed a life-and-death contract?

In the Dao Couple Ceremony in the Spiritual Martial World, either marriage contracts or equality contracts were signed, and very few people signed life and death contracts.

There is no other reason. The so-called life-and-death contract means that one person will die, and the other will be buried with him even if he is unscathed.

Cultivators have a long life, and they exchange their long life for heaven-defying cultivation, so they are more afraid of death than ordinary people. Therefore, even the closest lover is not as precious as life in each other's hearts.

Today, they witnessed the signing of a life-and-death contract with their own eyes. How could they not be shocked?

There was deathly silence in the Xitang, so quiet that one could clearly hear Gu Ziqing's disordered breathing.

After the life-and-death contract was completed, the scar on the wrist healed quickly until it disappeared, but the heart tightened a bit, and he could clearly feel the heartbeat belonging to Brother Ye, which was sonorous and powerful.

Is this the life and death deed? Is this feeling of being in you, and you in me, and being able to clearly perceive the existence of the other party a life-and-death contract?

Although there is no change on the surface, there is a real bond between Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing, which is mysterious and unsolvable.

Seeing the dull look of the man looking down at his wrist, Ye Lingyun chuckled, and pulled him into his arms, ignoring the presence of everyone, with an evil smile on his face, he began to tease his beloved wife.

"What's the matter? Ziqing? But I can't accept it? But, it's too late." Ye Lingyun pulled Gu Ziqing's plain hand over his chest, and a cold light flashed in the depths of his eyes, and said in a deep voice Said: "Can you feel its beating? Ziqing, do you know? Once he stops jumping, you must die." In

this life, wherever I go, you can only follow me!

I am in the world, you have to accompany me in the world of spiritual martial arts, and I am in the underworld, you have to accompany me to kill the Temple of Yama! Do you know?

Under the palm came the scorching body temperature and the pulsation that was about to jump out of the chest, Gu Ziqing seemed to be burned, and wanted to withdraw her hand in panic.

But how could Ye Lingyun allow him to escape? Suppressing the bare hand, Ye Lingyun's eyes sank, and a threatening snort came out of his nostrils, "Huh?"

Why did you withdraw your hand? But scared?

Gu Ziqing finally came back to her senses, sighed helplessly, and then leaned her head on the man's strong chest, her other hand danced along Ye Lingyun's skirt, and finally embraced the man neck.

Suppressing the moisture in her eyes, Gu Ziqing didn't want her fragility to be seen by anyone other than Ye Lingyun.

Simply pressing a pair of warm eyes into the man's chest, Gu Ziqing took a deep breath and said in a trembling voice, "Brother Ye, thank you, really... thank you.

" Into the ears, Ye Lingyun mistakenly thought that he had auditory hallucinations for a while.

He remained silent for a moment, until Ye Lingyun felt a warm and wet feeling in his chest, and then Ye Lingyun clearly realized that the man was really grateful to him.

"Hehe, hehe." Ye Lingyun lowered his head, a strand of hair hanging from his forehead, making it difficult for people to see his face at the moment, but the low-pitched and evil chuckle rang into the ears, still making everyone laugh. shudder.

If it weren't for the blue sky and white sun in the Lingwu world, they would still wonder if there were any monsters escaping from the demon world.

It's no wonder they were so skeptical, because Ye Lingyun's low laughter at the moment was really evil!

Thank you, actually thank you? Before Ye Lingyun insisted on going his own way, he had thought about Gu Ziqing's countless reactions, but he never thought that this person would be grateful to him.

His actions are so extreme, he does not leave a way out for himself, let alone for others.

Ye Lingyun thought about signing the life-and-death contract, and Ziqing might accept it weakly, or accept his fate indifferently, or even panic, but he never thought that this person would wrap his arms around his neck and say: " Thank you."

It's not that you should thank me, the one who should really say thank you, from the beginning to the end, it should be me, Ye Lingyun.

Thank you for forgiving my mistakes in the past, for giving me another chance to love you, for accepting such a domineering and arrogant me and the way of loving without leaving any retreat.

The people who had been watching silently and Lin Zixuan who was sitting on the high platform, saw this scene, and their hearts were full of emotions.

Willing to sign a contract of life and death, no one can deny that the young suzerain of Yujian Palace deeply loves Mr. 2, Mr. Gu. This kind of deep feeling of willingness to live and die with him is the envy of all the fairies present. Yes, I have to admit that they actually became jealous of a man.

But the next scene made their scalps tingle and their limbs go weak.

It turned out that this life-and-death contract was signed forcibly without Mr. Gu's knowledge, and even the slightest evasion was tolerated. This kind of crazy love reveals a kind of sickness, madness and stubbornness.

The possessiveness of the Young Sect Master of Yujian Palace has reached the point of bewilderment.

But I have to admit that this kind of bewilderment was caused by Gu Ziqing's deliberate indulgence.

In the eyes of others, only Ye Lingyun was a lunatic, but they didn't know that the first one who went crazy was actually Gu Ziqing.

From the moment that person came back to him again, from the moment he became addicted to that person's pampering, Gu Ziqing secretly vowed that as long as he could keep this person and this pampering by his side forever, even if it was He will not hesitate to do whatever it takes.

At this moment, the fairies looked at Gu Ziqing with an obvious sympathy that was hard to detect.

It seemed that she was held at the top of her heart and treated with tenderness, but in fact, she was forcibly attached with a chain called pampering, and was locked tightly by that person's side, not allowed to leave even a single step.

To be deeply loved by such a paranoid person, I don't know whether it is luck or sadness.

The deep evil smile that could penetrate the eardrums suddenly stopped abruptly, and the next moment, Ye Lingyun slowly raised his eyes, his eyes were red, the spiritual power around him suddenly rioted, crushing the wedding tent hanging in the wedding hall Pieces of debris formed a natural barrier, surrounding him and Gu Ziqing, blocking the prying eyes of others.

Ye Lingyun suddenly stretched out his hand, clamped Gu Ziqing's chin, and lifted it up forcefully. The man's eyes still had wet steam, and he bit his lower lip lightly with his white teeth, with a look of being bullied and unwilling to admit defeat. His stubborn appearance made Ye Lingyun's pupils shrink suddenly, and his breathing became disordered in an instant.

Ye Lingyun rubbed Gu Ziqing's bright red lips with his thumb, until the gorgeous cinnabar smudged the corners of his mouth and chin, and the man's originally peach-colored lips were also ravaged to a bluish white, Ye Lingyun didn't want to Withdrew his hand.

With a low voice and a touch of excitement, Ye Lingyun's arms around Gu Ziqing's waist suddenly tightened, and he said in a deep voice: "My wife, it seems that you are not sincere enough, have you thought about how to thank me?"

In fact, as early as that day when she was thrown on the soft couch, Gu Ziqing had already made up her mind.

Wei Wei was dazed for a moment, and the next moment, in front of Ye Lingyun's aggressive eyes, a seductive smile slowly bloomed on Gu Ziqing's delicate face.

She hooked her lips and smiled lightly: "It's natural, Xie Li Ziqing has already prepared it." Speaking of this, Gu Ziqing paused for a while, her eyes swept around casually, and she opened her lips and continued: "It's just this place, But it's inconvenient for Ziqing to hand over the thank you gift to Brother Ye." Such an unscrupulous and charming Gu Ziqing made Ye Lingyun's eyes turn redder and his face more ferocious.

Ye Lingyun's chest heaved so violently that he couldn't control his heartbeat in the end.

Bowing his head, he cursed "Fairy." Ye Lingyun held Gu Ziqing's waist, and with a strong kick, his whole body shot out.

Without the control of spiritual power, the charming red wedding tents scattered down one after another, and landed willfully and casually on everyone's bodies, heads, and feet.

Everyone didn't care too much, and cast their eyes to the middle of Xitang, but they were disappointed.

Because in the same place, the pair of bi people had long since disappeared.