Chapter 151 The Boudoir Resents Her Husband

On the other hand, Gu Ziqing didn't worry much about the disappearance of the little mute. He knew about this matter, but what worried him now was another matter.

Since that person came to Zhongzhou Continent, he practiced desperately day and night.

Gu Ziqing walked out of the alchemy room, only to find that the cave that the man used to retreat was still closed, and there was no sign of it being broken.

How long has it been? Not out yet?

That person was not like this before. In the past, even if he wanted to calm down and practice alchemy, that person would stay by his side relentlessly. Now, he is looking forward to it day and night, and he can't even hope that that person will show up. one sight.

A layer of frost hung on the delicate face, Gu Ziqing exuded a cold air all over her body, snorted coldly, and sat down on the stone chair in the courtyard angrily.

The big ones, the small ones, have been practicing for a while like a demon, and they can't see anyone for several days.

And that little thing, Jin Bao, what should Qing Cang do for him to practice? A rat beast gets tired of being next to a wolf every day, making him touch his belly and make him snort. Obviously he can do these things, so why doesn't he cling to him?

But Gu Ziqing didn't think about it, Jin Bao was very attached to him at the beginning, and as a result, when he was asked to purr for the first time, he felt that the snow-white belly hair was full of spiritual power, and he wanted to use it to make alchemy, what did he say? Throwing it into his Sea Heart Flame will definitely intensify the fire.

Naturally, Jin Bao refused, screaming and wanting to run away, but Gu Ziqing was in a good mood, and under the threat of both soft and hard, Jin Bao ran to Qing Cang crying with tears in his eyes, showing his tender belly button.

After that, Jin Bao didn't dare to come out to see anyone for several days, so how dare he stick to Gu Ziqing?

This time I just fell in love with his belly hair, if it is gone, it will be gone, and it can grow again. Next time, if you fancy his small arms, calves, and small eyes, wouldn't he be removed by someone? up?

And the one who annoyed Gu Ziqing the most was Ye Lingyun, who retreated to the seclusion and simply made a call, and disappeared for ten days and a half months.

Gu Ziqing didn't want herself to be a boudoir who hated her husband, but now his temper has become stronger, and he gets angry easily if something goes wrong.

But right now, he couldn't find anyone at all, and even if he wanted to lose his temper, he couldn't find anyone.

After being annoyed for a moment, Gu Ziqing's eyes suddenly lit up, and he suddenly remembered something, before the little mute left, he secretly brewed several jars of fruit wine for him, as if they were buried under the old tree in the courtyard.

With one hand, Gu Ziqing typed out a formula, and the ancient tree in the courtyard trembled. The next moment, she automatically pulled out the cane, and respectfully offered the fruit wine under the tree to Gu Ziqing. In front of Ziqing.

With a sweep of the sleeve robe, the sealed wine cap fell to the ground. Gu Ziqing stretched her neck and took a deep breath. The next moment, her eyes widened in surprise.

Unbelievable, surprisingly mellow.

Subconsciously, she wanted to raise the whole jar above her head and open her mouth to have a swig, but the next moment, Gu Ziqing seemed to have remembered something, with a sad face on her face, she withdrew her hand embarrassingly.

Gu Ziqing stared at the jar of fruit wine unwillingly, and then, his eyes lit up, his wrist turned over, and a bottle of white jade bottle appeared in his hand, and what was inside was the same thing he had personally picked from the naturally charming Liu Huoyan. Deprived bone meal.

A smirk curled up at the corner of her mouth, Gu Ziqing's eyes flickered, she was cruel, and with a twist of her wrist, she poured the whole bottle of Bone Bone Powder into the wine jar without feeling any pain.

Immediately, his arms drew circles back and forth, and the fruit wine in the wine jar spun spontaneously, and a bottle of Bone Bone Flour quickly melted into the wine.

After Gu Ziqing glanced at it, a contented smile hung on her face, then picked up the jar of fruit wine, and staggered to the stone table.

Immediately afterwards, looking at the nose with the eyes and the heart with the nose, Gu Ziqing sat on the stone chair and fell into a samadhi.

He has already made up his mind that if he spends time with that person today, he will not believe that he will not come out, and if he comes out, he must let that person drink the jar of wine. , he left his pick to make alchemy, to see if he would dare to leave him alone for so long in the future.

As if with a tacit understanding, Ye Lingyun didn't make Gu Ziqing wait for too long, at most half a day, and stepped out of the closed cave.

There seemed to be a faint scent of charm floating in the air, Ye Lingyun frowned slightly, a little puzzled, but after his eyes fell on the wine jar in front of Gu Ziqing, he was completely clear.

The brows furrowed deeper and deeper, and Ye Lingyun felt that her dignity as a husband had been challenged.

What does he mean by his love? Could it be that he is not brave enough in bed? To use such a subtle way to raise his interest?

That person has always been very passive under his body, Ye Lingyun never thought that his Ziqing might actually be a passionate person!

Suppressing the doubts in his heart, Ye Lingyun adjusted his facial expression, walked behind Gu Ziqing as if nothing had happened, and hugged him from behind.

With a familiar smell and a familiar temperature, Gu Ziqing knew who that person was without opening her eyes.

A cold snort came out of his nose, Gu Ziqing didn't even bother to lift his eyelids, and said in a strange way: "Brother Ye has been in retreat for so long, but has he made progress?"

It was a normal sentence, but when it came out of Ziqing's mouth, there was a strong sense of resentment!

Arms tightened, Ye Lingyun bowed his head, buried his face in Gu Ziqing's neck, and said with a light smile: "There is progress, but Ziqing's words are very sad, why? I haven't seen you for a few days, so I miss you like this?"

Miss, why don't you miss me, I can't wait to beat you up and relieve my pain of lovesickness.

Gu Ziqing gritted her teeth and thought about it, but she didn't show it on her face. Instead, she had a gentle smile on her face and replied kindly: "What Brother Ye said is true. Naturally, I miss you so much." "Oh, why not?

" Husband didn't give up too much, after retreating for so long, my mouth is very thirsty, Ziqing's jar of fruit wine, how about giving it to my husband?" Ye Lingyun's eyes flashed a joke, pretending to be

inadvertent Said.

Hmph, he was still worrying about how to coax this person to drink the jar of flavored fruit wine, but in the end, this person bumped into him without knowing his life or death. In this way, he really saved him a lot tongue.

The smile on Gu Ziqing's face was tinged with evil, just about to open his mouth to reward the man, but Ye Lingyun stretched out his hand directly, gulped down the jar of fruit wine abdomen.

Oh my god, he actually... actually drank it all at once?

Gu Ziqing was a little dumbfounded. He just wanted that person to take a few sips before putting it away and leaving. I'm afraid no one knows the efficacy of that bone-bone powder better than he, a pill refiner!

After reacting for a long time, he finally recovered from the shock. Gu Zi only felt that his hands and feet were cold, and wished he could find a hidden place to hide from him for ten days and a half months before coming out.

Hearing clearly that the man's breathing was getting heavier and heavier, Gu Ziqing was a little bit in admiration for this charming bone powder again. Why did the effect play out so quickly?

With a forced smile, Gu Ziqing got up with a smirk, got out of Ye Lingyun's embrace, and walked towards her alchemy room as if nothing had happened.

"Brother Ye, Ziqing suddenly remembered that there is still a elixir that hasn't been refined, so I won't accompany you right now." After speaking, Gu Ziqing took a few steps tentatively, and when he saw that the man didn't come after him, he panicked He started running, but because he was too nervous, he almost tripped over his left foot and fell to the ground with his right foot.

His eyes were red, and now Ye Lingyun looked at Gu Ziqing's back, as if he was looking at a piece of fat trying to escape from the tiger's mouth.

He thought that his love was promising, but it turned out that it was just a bluff, and the drug in the wine was not for pleasure, but because he sincerely wanted to see him make a fool of himself!

Ye Lingyun's eyes narrowed slightly, and a cold light appeared in his eyes. A deep and magnetic chuckle suddenly came out of his throat, and it was heard in Gu Ziqing's ears, making his hairs stand on end and goosebumps all over his body.

The pace under her feet was even faster, and Gu Ziqing felt that if she fell into Ye Lingyun's hands this time, she would definitely be tossed to death alive, and when the time comes, her hands will be soft and her feet will be soft, which is really miserable.

It's just that God's sins are forgivable, but self-inflicted sins cannot live. He must have had a cramp in his head at the time to come up with such an absurd idea that hurts others and himself.

Ye Lingyun sneered when he saw the back of the man running away in a hurry. The next moment, Gu Ziqing, who was about to escape into the alchemy room, suddenly fell to the ground. Struggling and unable to get up!

His face was a little pale, how could he forget that he was wearing a golden chain made by that man himself on his ankle, and now he was suddenly tightened and stuck on his ankle, Gu Ziqing couldn't use the strength to stand up at all, Not to mention running for your life in a panic.

"Are you going to come back by yourself, or let me drag you back?" Ye Lingyun asked with a bloodthirsty smile on his face, raising his eyebrows and chuckling.

He didn't want to choose either of these two, and he sat slumped on the spot without moving, and Gu Ziqing didn't want to go back at all.

"Surprisingly, it's really a great ability to drink and drug your love. What's the matter? Can't my husband satisfy you on weekdays? Make you so dissatisfied with your desires?" From the frivolous tone, it's not difficult to hear Ye Lingyun's excitement and eagerness to try.

Gu Ziqing's head was full of black lines, he just felt that he dug a hole with his own hands and buried himself, it was extremely sad.

Although he chose to be indifferent, the man would not let him go so easily. He clearly heard the footsteps behind him getting closer and closer. Gu Ziqing panicked and tried to stand up, but the golden chain It was too much of a hindrance, and every time he could accurately draw away his little strength.

In the end, his body still fell into the man's clutches from behind.

After Ye Lingyun picked up the man, he untied the golden chains, then directly slapped him on the shoulder, and walked towards Liwo.

Love potion? It's really courageous, if this kind of thing gets out, won't it make people in the world laugh at Ye Lingyun for his incompetence in intercourse, and neglect his wife, forcing that person to use such a drug to help love?

Hmph, Ye Lingyun can't bear this false accusation, the only way is to use actual actions to prove whether he can do it or not in bed!