Chapter 132 The Little Mute Rescued

The exhausted body just floated up and down with the water of the cold pool, until it was sent to the shore covered with weeds, until it was rescued by Gu Ziqing and his party who happened to pass by.

The blood on the little mute's body had been cleaned up by Gu Ziqing, and there was a whole dozen bowls of blood seeping through. I really don't know how this thin and petite man managed to keep his breath.

What surprised Gu Ziqing the most was that the spiritual power between the heaven and the earth repaired the man's body with serious injuries without any control. Although the effect was minimal, it was always better than nothing.

What's more, Qingcang and Jinbao were actually very interested in the blood of this dying man, and tried to take advantage of him not paying attention, sticking his head into the water basin for a drink!

Gu Ziqing naturally disagreed, and originally wanted to pour out the basin of blood, but Qing Cang and Jin Bao stood in front of him, and the other hung on his collar, they just didn't agree with him to do so.

Gu Ziqing frowned slightly, and asked them why, but Jin Bao knew how to squeak, waved his little paws, and turned around in a hurry, while Qing Cang also hesitated and couldn't explain why, just kept going. To reiterate, his intuition told him that this blood was good for his advancement!

Such empty and weak words naturally couldn't convince Gu Ziqing, so she persisted for a while, and finally Ye Lingyun spoke with a thoughtful face.

The blood of the unconscious person on the bed has a fatal attraction to spirit beasts. It is very likely that it is an ethereal body that has not been traced since ancient times. Great tonic, has immeasurable benefits for advancement and mutation!

Hearing these words, Gu Ziqing understood the abnormality of Qingcang and Jinbao. After thinking for a moment, Gu Ziqing finally decided to use the method of alchemy to refine and condense the basin of blood into blood pills. collected.

When he needs it in the future, he can use these blood pills as the main material, together with the elixir, to refine them into advanced elixirs for spirit beasts, and then feed them to Qingcang and Jinbao!

In recent days, Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing have temporarily lived in Jian'an City, looking around for news about the Zhongzhou Continent, including which sect forces are second to none, and which big families are cultivators. They have worked hard for a few days , I finally gained something!

The Jian'an city where they are located is a relatively remote small town in the Zhongzhou mainland. In this Jian'an city, the largest sect is the Tianlei sect, and the most powerful cultivation families are the Mu family, the Qi family and the relatively mysterious Wei family. Home!

In the past few days, with nothing to do, Ye Lingyun would lead Gu Ziqing out to enjoy the scenery of Zhongzhou mainland, but locked Qingcang and Jinbao in the house to take care of the wounded and guard the hospital!

Although a little bit wronged, but if you say that you are reluctant, it is not considered to be. The comatose person on the bed was wrapped into a rice dumpling by the little daddy, and he couldn't even recognize what he looked like, but the strange thing was that it brought them a kind of feeling. The inexplicable intimacy, I don't know why, but I just can't hate it!

Anyway, there is no need to make any effort, just need to pay attention to whether this person has woken up, Qingcang lay down on the bed, lying under the bed, under the strong forelegs, carefully circling Jinbao, who has become more and more famous recently, half-closed With strange eyes, while cultivating, parted a wisp of mind, caring about the movement of the person on the bed.

In recent days, Gu Ziqing has become obsessed with the homemade fairy wine in an inn in Jian'an City - Zuixinchen!

Originally, they came to this inn to rest their feet and eat some spiritual fruits, but they did not expect that although the owner of this inn is not good at cultivation, he is really good at doing business. After the spiritual fruit was delivered, he also gave a small gift Bowl of fairy wine.

Since the last time I had a drink with Feng Qing, Gu Ziqing knew the taste by heart, and firmly remembered the mellow aroma of this fine wine.

But because he did too much last time, and the punishment afterwards, Gu Ziqing didn't dare to get close to fine wine again.

But today the fine wine was delivered to the door by itself, but it aroused the glutton in Gu Ziqing's stomach.

Pretending to be indifferent, Gu Ziqing glanced at the wine bowl. Gu Ziqing stretched out her plain hand, seemingly picking out spiritual fruits, but in fact, she kept moving towards the place where the wine bowl was located, bit by bit, minutely. The direction is approaching.

Raising his eyes, and sneaking a glance at that person from the corner of his eye, Gu Ziqing's heart beat a little faster, and when he saw that his jade hand was about to touch the wine bowl, he suddenly saw Ye Lingyun on the opposite side slowly put down his hand and gnawed on it. A mouthful of purple thunder fruit!

Gu Ziqing quickly lowered her eyes, and the jade hand was retracted immediately. When retracting, she also slipped a spiritual fruit into the palm of her hand, then opened her red lips, and slowly opened her white teeth. Take a bite without hesitation.

"Ahem, um!"

Why are you so sour? Tears welled up in my sour eyes! Gu Ziqing frowned slightly, and almost spat out the flesh of the spirit fruit that she ate into her mouth, but in the end, she chose to hold back and swallow it.

Just now I just used this spiritual fruit as a cover, and I didn't have time to take a look at it, but now I take a closer look, it is actually a half-life spiritual fruit, no wonder it is so sour!

Seeing this scene, Ye Lingyun's eyes showed a playful look, and he couldn't help but chuckle.

Seeing the man's tentative behavior, he put down the spiritual fruit in his hand, just wanting to repeat his warning once again.

You can drink this wine, as long as you don't get so drunk that you look limp and ignorant of human affairs, it doesn't matter.

But he didn't expect that his actions just now frightened that person. Did he cover up his panic like this, did he think he was going to get angry again?

The half-life spirit fruit was eaten into his mouth, and he swallowed it with force. Ye Lingyun felt his teeth hurt just looking at it!

Sighing lightly, he pushed the bowl of wine in front of Gu Ziqing, and Ye Lingyun said softly, "Taste it, how does it taste? Maybe Ziqing will like it?" Seeing Ye Lingyun's actions

, Gu Ziqing was overjoyed, he thought that he would never have the chance to taste this fine wine in the future!

Stretching out her plain hand, she quickly pinched the wine bowl in her palm, Gu Ziqing lifted it to her mouth, narrowed her eyes slightly fascinated and took a deep breath, then opened her mouth and took a sip lightly.

This small sip of wine made Gu Ziqing's eyes widen in surprise!

The taste of this wine is surprisingly good. It is sweet and sweet in the mouth, and then flows down the throat and through the intestines and stomach.

Different from the hotness of those fine wines bestowed by Feng Qing, this wine has a mild temper, which suits him very well!

After taking a sip, and then another sip, the small wine bowl soon bottomed out. Gu Ziqing raised her plain hand and raised the wine bowl very high, but it took a lot of effort, but there was still not a drop of wine flow into the mouth.

Putting down the wine bowl, he swept it away with his eyes suspiciously, only to find that the bottom of the bowl was clean, not even half a drop of fine wine left! A trace of resentment gradually surfaced between her eyebrows and eyes, Gu Ziqing stuck out her bright red tongue, licked her thin lips secretly, then pushed away the wine bowl, and sighed softly!

Why! No more to drink!

Lack of interest leaning on his chin with one hand, Gu Ziqing stared at the bottom of the empty bowl in a daze, not even thinking about eating spiritual fruit!

Seeing this scene, Ye Lingyun smiled lightly and shook his head, but felt a little helpless!

It was a big mistake to ask that person to entertain Senior Fu Fengqing when he retreated by himself!

His good wife was suddenly kidnapped and turned into an alcoholic alcoholic!

I really can't figure out what's so good about this thing, isn't it just the same taste, like him and Senior Kuzhu, they rarely touch alcohol, it's not that they can't drink it, it's just that they are not very interested!

On the other hand, Feng Qing and Gu Ziqing became addicted after just one drink. It's fine if they're alone, but if they meet together, it's a big hit. They don't need wine cups or bowls, just hold the wine jar and drink it! If Ye Lingyun hadn't discovered it in time last time, these two people might have been able to do the absurd things in the wine tank!

how? Do you think that by pretending to be heroic, people who don't know can think that you are not the one under Cheng Huan?

The more I think about it, the more I can't figure it out!

Ye Lingyun withdrew his attention, stretched out an index finger, and gently tapped Gu Ziqing's forehead, and then called the dazed man back.

"If you still want to drink, let the shopkeeper of the inn bring some more. Don't just stare at the empty wine bowl in a daze. You can't see the wine coming out just by looking at it." Hearing this,

Gu Ziqing didn't react at first. Turning his head slowly, he blinked at Yeling Yun dumbfoundedly.

Afterwards, Ye Lingyun watched helplessly as the man's eyes, which were full of regret just now, became brighter and brighter, and finally became even more amazingly bright.

"Brother Ye, are you kidding me?"

After asking, Gu Ziqing didn't wait for Ye Lingyun's answer, she turned her head and called the innkeeper over. Who cares if he is joking or not, anyway, when the man opened his mouth, once a gentleman said something, it would be hard to follow, so he would not give that man a chance to take back his words!

Ye Lingyun opened his mouth, and was about to answer, but found that the man had already started talking to the innkeeper who was walking forward quickly. He had no choice but to take a lingering fruit, stuffed it into his slightly opened mouth, and raised his head. Listen to the conversation of the two men.

"Shopkeeper, do you have a name for the good wine you make?"

"Return to this guest, yes, yes, it's called Zuixinchen!"

"Zuixinchen? It's a good name, and the taste of this wine is also very right My taste, so how about it, you go and bring me another tank, I must not get drunk today." "

Okay, guest officer, just wait a moment."

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun's face instantly became gloomy He fell down, turned one hand into a palm, and slammed it on the table in front of him with a 'bang' sound. As a result, the table was intact, but a deep pit appeared on the ground.

a cylinder? Still drunk? His wife really wanted to push his feet again!

The scene that happened just now made the shopkeeper who was full of joy widen his eyes in fear, his feet were also fixed in place, and he looked in Ye Lingyun's direction in horror.

Ye Lingyun narrowed his eyes slightly, and didn't even take a second look at the shopkeeper. Instead, he turned his attention to Gu Ziqing in front of him, and said in a gloomy voice, "Ma'am, are you going to have a drink?"

Seeing The man had a dangerous expression on his face, and the corner of Gu Ziqing's mouth twitched indiscernibly, his wrist seemed to be hurting again, and his arm also felt sore and swollen that would only appear after being hung for a long time!

Hey, that incident was about to become a shadow in his heart.

Her warm eyes turned around, Gu Ziqing looked in all directions, but she didn't look in Ye Lingyun's direction.

Lowering her head, Gu Ziqing compromised and said: "Brother Ye, you misunderstood, Ziqing is just joking with the shopkeeper, I only drink one jar, one jar is enough." Hearing this, Ye Lingyun was

dissatisfied , still squinting his eyes slightly, let out a threatening hum from his nose!

Gritting her teeth, Gu Ziqing felt that this was more uncomfortable than cutting his flesh!

"That's one pot, there can't be any less, Brother Ye, I won't get drunk." Seeing that the man still showed no sign of letting go, Gu Ziqing immediately became anxious, maybe he could only drink another bowl, that's inevitable Too cruel!

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun snorted coldly, withdrew his dangerous eyes, continued to lower his head and ate the remaining spiritual fruit on the table, and said indifferently: "It's better to be like this, otherwise...." Otherwise, what

, Ye Lingyun didn't continue talking, but Gu Ziqing already knew it well!

Her expression was stained with sadness, and there was nothing Gu Ziqing could do about it!

Obviously this person is dependent on him in everything, but he just doesn't let him drink too much. Could it be that the last time he was drunk, did he really say something disrespectful and offend this person?

Isn't that the case! Ye Lingyun couldn't guarantee that if he listened to it again, he would do something uncontrollable!