Chapter 73 Dao Companion Ceremony

As night fell, Gu Ziqing was dressed in a red wedding dress, sitting dignifiedly beside her mother's bed, letting Lin Zixuan tie up her long hair and put on a jade crown for him.

Gently combing Gu Ziqing's soft green hair in her hand, Lin Zixuan realized that his child is really going to marry someone else's wife!

The red ribbon was wrapped around the end of her hair and fell down to her waist. Lin Zixuan took the cinnabar from Gu Ziqing's hand, trembling her hands, painted Gu Ziqing's thin lips red, and finally placed it between the man's eyebrows, Spot a gorgeous cinnabar mole.

Lin Zixuan's tears blurred her vision, and she looked at Gu Ziqing, not knowing whether it was comfort or reluctance.

This is the flesh and blood of him and Qing Cang, but in the end, she was easily deceived by a bastard. No matter what, she couldn't accept it so easily.

"Mother, you are tired, go to sleep for a while, I'm afraid it will be very hard to be the witness of brother Ye and me tomorrow." Gu Ziqing thoughtfully put Lin Zixuan on the bed, and gently tucked her in Quilt corner.

After hearing this, Lin Zixuan shook her head slightly, stretched out her hand and patted the empty space beside her.

"Qing'er, come over and sleep for a while, mother hasn't hugged you for a long time."

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing moved closer to Lin Zixuan according to her words, but instead of lying down, she turned her gaze out of the window.

"Mother, I won't sleep anymore, it's almost dawn, I want to wait for the sun to rise."

Waiting for that person to come to welcome me and become his wife.

Taking a deep look at Gu Ziqing, Lin Zixuan didn't force her anymore, she nodded slightly and closed her eyes.

It was still hazy night outside. In the red tent in the hall, Gu Ziqing was sitting by the bed, her delicate face reflected by the slightly beating red candles. Just like that, she kept watch all night.

In the cold wind and snow outside the main hall, Ye Lingyun was wearing a red wedding gown with a golden dragon embroidered on the chest, staring fixedly at the candle flames in the main hall that had not been extinguished all night, with a pair of piercing red eyes.

The person he misses day and night is sitting quietly in the hall at this moment, waiting for him to marry.

The corners of Ye Lingyun's mouth twitched slightly, and the biting cold wind couldn't get close to him half an inch in the slightest. He turned his head slowly and looked at the eastern sky.

A trace of white belly gradually rises from the junction of heaven and earth.

The arc of Ye Lingyun's mouth gradually rose, and he narrowed his eyes in satisfaction.

Today, it is finally light!

With a loud "bang", the door of the main hall used to entertain distinguished guests was knocked down by Ye Lingyun from the outside.

Lin Zixuan woke up from her sleep, stood up suddenly, instinctively protected Gu Ziqing who was beside the bed behind her, and turned her eyes to the door vigilantly.

After seeing who was coming, Lin Zixuan's face turned dark immediately.

If it weren't for the fact that today is the day of Qing'er's great joy, he must teach this arrogant night boy a lesson.

Want you to come and greet someone? Did you come to knock on the door? Those who know know that you are here to marry a newcomer, but those who don't know think that you are here to start a fight?

Slightly exhaling, Lin Zixuan moved away from Gu Ziqing's body, letting Gu Ziqing stand up straight.

From the moment the door rang, Gu Ziqing knew it was that person.

He was wearing a golden dragon wedding gown to contrast with the golden phoenix wedding robe on him, his jet-black hair stood up high, and all the reflections in the depths of his crimson eyes were Gu Ziqing's appearance.

Ye Lingyun had always known that Gu Ziqing was exquisite and good-looking, but the way he dressed still surprised him.

The fair face, bright red lips, warm eyes, and a little cinnabar between the eyebrows are the finishing touch.

Ye Lingyun slowly stretched out his hand towards Gu Ziqing's direction, and solemnly said softly: "My wife, I am here to marry you." With just a few words,

Gu Ziqing's standing figure suddenly changed. Trembling, a layer of mist unconsciously formed in the depths of his eyes.

Finally heard it, this sentence always gave him the illusion of waiting for several lifetimes.

Taking a step forward, he put his plain hand into Ye Lingyun's big hand, and Gu Ziqing was led out of the door by someone, only then did he realize it.

Ten miles of red makeup is spread on the snow-capped ice and snow.

And in the direction of the door, there is still a little milk wolf sitting in danger.

A strand of wolf fur on the little milk wolf's forehead was dyed bright red by someone, and it was very pleasing to let the wind blow.

The two rows are thousands of disciples of Yujian Palace, standing respectfully, looking at the direction of Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing with reverence.

Seeing Gu Ziqing coming out, the little milk wolf jumped up to his side, raised his head to the sky and let out a domineering groan, then walked up to Gu Ziqing's side with his head held high, as if he was Gu Ziqing's natal family humanlike.

Seeing this scene, Gu Ziqing showed a doting smile on his face. It was fate that saved him

. There was a loud congratulatory sound, but Ye Lingyun didn't look sideways, her pair of sharp eyes fell on Gu Ziqing's delicate side face all the time.

Today's Daoist Ceremony, he invited the various sects of Glacier Island, the rulers of the palace and the respected people, and he wanted everyone to clearly realize that from now on, Ye Lingyun will be alone. human.

Gu Ziqing's palms still felt warm and cool to the touch, and Ye Lingyun's bare hands were completely wrapped in Ye Lingyun. Under the guidance of that person, she walked firmly on the bright red wedding silk step by step.

The red ribbon tied behind the head and the black hair danced in the wind, and the cinnabar between the eyebrows became more and more alluring. Gu Ziqing's beautiful face was set against the gorgeous wedding dress, making her even more extraordinary and unearthly. .

Today, the palace gates of Yujian Palace have been trampled all over, and the sect elders, casual cultivators, deacons, and disciples from all walks of life who have befriended him all came to congratulate him with gifts.

One by one, they stood curiously or calmly in the big wedding hall covered with red curtains, and saw a pair of Bi people coming towards them from a distance.

Ye Lingyun wore a red robe, and as time passed by, his sharp and resolute handsome face was radiant, with a gentle smile hanging from the corner of his mouth, holding a man's plain hand, he stepped into the hall covered with red clothes.

They have met the young masters of Yujian Palace a long time ago. They are talented, heroic, young and promising. They have reached the level of martial masters in hundreds of years, and they are responsible for the development of the entire Yujianzong.

But it was the first time he saw the son next to him.

Although it was the first time seeing them, it was enough to make them astonished.

The face is exquisite, the skin is as delicate as beautiful porcelain, the pink lips are thin, the lip shape is good, the two willow eyebrows are suffused with soft ripples, and the gentleness in the eyebrows and eyes from time to time makes people feel like spring breeze, coupled with a little bright red between the eyebrows The cinnabar mole is not only easy-going and approachable, but also noble and inviolable. It is rare in the world that a man can grow up like this.

The direct granddaughter of an elder of Luoyun Sect stood behind the old man, secretly looking at Gu Ziqing in front of her.

He is really a gentle person, why would he choose to marry? According to his aptitude, if he marries a wife, it is not impossible for him to embrace him left and right, and enjoy the blessings of equal people, so why bother to marry someone else as his wife?

Moreover, I heard that this young master of Yujian Palace is withdrawn, with tyrannical methods, and kills people without even blinking an eye. Would such a person be a good destination?

On the other side, a young female deacon in Luxin Pavilion, her moist eyes fell on Ye Lingyun's body motionlessly. Why do you want to marry a man? If he likes a woman, she is willing to let her be his concubine.

Although I have to admit that the man and wife are indeed three points more gentle and seven points more delicate than the woman.

As soon as he stepped into the gate of the palace, Ye Lingyun gently let go of Gu Ziqing's hand, waved his hands in all directions, and said politely: "Welcome all fellow Taoists to come to participate in Yemou's Daoist Companion Ceremony. My Ye Lingyun is very grateful for this."

After speaking, Ye Lingyun wrapped his arms around Gu Ziqing's waist again, the meaning of possession is self-evident.

"Let me introduce Rong Ye. This is Ye's beloved wife, the only young lady in the future of Yujian Palace—Gu's Gu Ziqing."

Although she always looks submissive in front of Ye Lingyun, but facing In such a scene, Gu Ziqing was not stage frightened at all.

Nodding to the crowd generously, Gu Ziqing lowered her eyes slightly, cupped her hands and said respectfully: "I, Gu Ziqing, hope that all fellow Taoists will take care of you in the future." After this move, everyone said with a smile on their

faces The words were polite, but the bottom of my heart was already extremely surprised.

Who is this Gu family, Gu Ziqing? Such a dignified body and know how to judge the situation, when interacting with people, they are seven points close and three points alienated, neither making you feel that the other party is difficult to get along with, nor that you can be too affectionate, such a character has never been heard of before, it is really strange Ya!

Ye Lingyun briefly exchanged greetings with everyone, then called a disciple to him, and bowed his head to explain a few words.

Then I saw that disciple nodded and left. When he came back again, he was supporting a dignified woman in his hand.

Although the woman's body is a bit weak, she still has a charming charm, and her eyebrows and eyes are three points similar to Gu Ziqing's. It is not difficult to see from it that she must have looked like a fairy when she was young.

Seeing Lin Zixuan stepping into the wedding hall, Gu Ziqing was overjoyed, and said apologetically, "Excuse me for now" to the person who was talking to her, and then came to the woman's side in three steps at a time. The disciple put Lin Zixuan's thin hand into his palm, supported the woman, and walked in front of Ye Lingyun.

Ye Lingyun also temporarily abandoned the polite crowd, and bowed to the woman respectfully, "Master, you are here."

Lin Zixuan took a deep look at Ye Lingyun, sighed, and said, "Of course I will come." How can I, as a mother, be absent on my child's big day?" "

My lord mother is willing to come, Ling Yun couldn't help but be overjoyed, and I invite her to step up to the high platform to witness the ceremony of Ling Yun and Ziqing's Taoist couple."