Chapter 6 Ziqing's Fear

Seeing Gu Ziqing's reaction, Ye Lingyun's heart was about to burst, and he rushed over without hesitation, pulling Gu Ziqing who stumbled and just ran to the threshold into his arms, and hugged him tightly.

"Don't." Gu Ziqing began to scream, struggling desperately: "Don't, let go, let go."

"I won't let go." Ye Lingyun yelled, a bloodthirsty red light flashed in his eyes.

He felt that there was something wrong with him. The moment Ziqing asked him to let go just now, he even had the urge to destroy the entire Lingwu world if he didn't get it. It seems that the demons in the previous life have not completely dissipated. With his rebirth, it turned into an obsession with Gu Ziqing.

Gu Ziqing was frightened by Ye Lingyun's yell and stood there in a daze, not daring to move, her thin body trembling slightly in Ye Lingyun's arms, that person's body temperature which was different from ordinary people did not bring He was warm, but what he brought was a bone-chilling chill than severe winter.

Gu Ziqing's face was pale, his fists were clenched tightly, his knuckles turned white from his pinching, his dim eyes were full of despair, and he unconsciously left two lines of tears, he sobbed softly : "Master Ye, I beg you, Mr. Gu can't tolerate me, I can personally apologize to him, kneel down, kowtow, whatever, I beg you, don't torture me anymore." Ye Lingyun's mouth was full

. Bitter, the arms around Gu Ziqing trembled uncontrollably.

This is the person who loves him the most in this world, but he has hurt him to such a state. He ended up in such a miserable situation in the previous life.

Ye Lingyun knew that he wanted Ziqing to change his opinion of him, so he had to take it slowly, there was no need to be anxious, there was no other way, he could only hold back his temper, and softly coaxed Ziqing to calm down: "Ziqing, Ziqing, please I'm afraid, I won't beat you, let alone torture you, don't be afraid, be good, be obedient, be good."

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing's mood gradually stabilized, she no longer blindly resisted, and no longer begged for mercy indiscriminately.

Seeing that he had achieved his goal, Ye Lingyun no longer hesitated, stretched out his long arms, hugged Gu Ziqing up, turned around and walked into the thatched cottage.

When I was outside, I only saw that the thatched cottage was extremely dilapidated, and it was not a place for people to live at all. It was only when I walked in that I realized that it was dilapidated and dilapidated.

The wall skin was about to fall off, revealing the grayish-yellow soil inside. There was a pot-sized hole in the wall that was used as a window, and it was covered with a piece of rag, and the cold wind was blowing in.

There is a small wooden bed in the corner, only half the length of an adult. If a person lies here to sleep, he must be curled up. There is a layer of hay on it, not even a mat, and then there is a piece of tattered bed. , The wet quilt, Ziqing's leg has been broken, and she lives in this kind of place all day, it's no wonder it doesn't get worse.

In a word, apart from being fairly clean, this environment is simply not as good as a pig's nest.

Ye Lingyun frowned, and searched for a long time in the mustard space, finally found something that satisfied him, flipped his sleeves, and a thousand-year-old warm jade appeared in the small hut.

This is a rare item he found at an auction. It was originally intended to please Gu Ning, but now, it has a more suitable place.