Chapter 71 Confession

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun sighed helplessly. It was hard for him to harden his heart towards this person.

"I don't like it. I like every look of Ziqing, but I don't think it's necessary. Why do you want to hurt yourself? What do you want? You can tell me clearly, why have I ever rejected you?" "No, I haven't

. "Gu Ziqing shook her head and continued: "I can't think about it. I'm afraid that Brother Ye won't like my narrow-minded appearance, but, but I really hate the Gu family and Gu Ning. I can't forgive them. I want to let them I have to bear the consequences for what they have done, but I don't want to expose my hideous and ugly side to Brother Ye, so...so..." That's why I took

some careful thought and used a tactful but completely unnecessary way to achieve own purpose.

Gu Ziqing couldn't say the last words, but Ye Lingyun knew it well.

"Hey." Ye Lingyun sighed softly after hearing this, it turned out that the man had always been on the tip of his horns.

The more you cherish the things, the more you will care about them. If you want to leave your best side to your lover, it is understandable for Gu Ziqing not to want to show her dark side in front of Ye Lingyun.

But what Gu Ziqing didn't know was that his well-intentioned actions completely ran counter to Ye Lingyun's original purpose.

He came from rebirth, and in this life, he wanted to pamper people to the point of lawlessness, be it reckless or cruel and bloodthirsty, as long as it was Gu Ziqing, Ye Lingyun was willing to stand by his side and fight with the whole soul. Martial world is an enemy, just like that person in the past, knowing that he must die, but still standing in front of him without hesitation.

"So, you deliberately bumped into the sword's edge, then took off your cloak, and stood in the snow? You know that I love you, but what about you? Do you feel sorry for yourself?" Although Ye Lingyun's tone softened, he asked The problem is still sharp.

"I...I..." Gu Ziqing opened his mouth, but he couldn't explain it. He knew he was wrong, so he could only lower his head in frustration.

"That's not enough, what do you mean that I love Gu Ning? You want me to break your leg to compensate him. You know that that incident is a scar in my heart. Every time you think about it, you will regret it. Why bother?" Uncover it, and see this blood-soaked appearance, will Ziqing be happy?" Ye Lingyun frowned slightly, and said with a lonely expression.

"No, that's not the case. I'm sorry, Brother Ye, I didn't mean it. Don't say that, I feel very sad."

Gu Zi's face turned pale with anxiety, and the arms holding Yeling Yunhu's waist became tighter and tighter. .

He knew that he made a mistake in this matter, so he just changed it. Can you not say that, this is more unbearable for him than beating him.

"It's okay not to say, it's okay to just expose it, but Ziqing wants to tell me, what should I do in the future?" Ye Lingyun gave in again and said compromisingly.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing breathed a sigh of relief, and his heart sank to the ground.

As long as he is willing to expose it, he will definitely not make such a mistake that touches Brother Ye's bottom line again in the future.

"I won't think about it in the future, and I won't hurt myself again." Gu Ziqing said without thinking.

"Is that all?" Ye Lingyun raised his eyebrows dissatisfied after hearing this.

ah? Is there any more? Gu Ziqing fell into deep thought, but after a long time, she still couldn't figure it out.

He really couldn't think of anything else he could do wrong that made Brother Ye angry with him!

Such an ignorant and ignorant appearance really made Ye Lingyun angry. He thought Ye Lingyun had all the abilities, but he had nothing to do with this person.

Helpless, he could only sigh softly, Ye Lingyun completely compromised.

"What do you like, what do you hate, what do you want in the future, just say it clearly, there is no need to hide it, and there is no need to think about it, I like everything you look like, just be yourself, don't worry, I will always stand behind you."

Although I don't know how many times I have said similar words, this is the first time Ye Lingyun has made things clear. After hearing this, Gu Ziqing was slightly stunned for a moment, then nodded lightly, the curvature of the corner of her mouth became more and more obvious until she couldn't hide it.

be yourself? Well, as long as you are willing to accept me like that, I am naturally happy to be myself.

Gu Ziqing knows Ye Lingyun too well. His Brother Ye, when he is kind to a person, can pamper him to the sky, and when he is cruel to him, he can make his life worse than death. This is such an extreme temperament. , but he still likes it tightly.

"Brother Ye, I don't like the Gu family."

Gu Ziqing took a deep breath, raised her eyes, and said courageously.

"If you don't like it, kill it."

After Ye Lingyun heard this, his brows and eyes softened, and he stretched out his hand through Gu Ziqing's hair, put it under his nose, and sniffed it fascinated. "I hate Gu Ning."

"If I hate it, I'll kill it."

"I want to marry you right now." With all her strength, Gu Ziqing took advantage of the victory to pursue her.

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun fell silent.

A moment later, just when Gu Ziqing thought that the man was unwilling, Ye Lingyun turned around and threw Gu Ziqing onto the soft couch again, pressing her down.

Ye Lingyun's eyes were crimson red, looking at Gu Ziqing's eyes were cold and permeating, as if looking at the prey he had kept in captivity for a long time. With a low voice mixed with a touch of madness, Ye Lingyun stretched out his hand and caressed Gu Ziqing's rosy lips obsessively.

"Ziqing, don't look for death, you know very well that I want you, and I'm going to be possessed!" Her

eyes were red and crazy, and her face was dangerous and bloodthirsty. It was obviously a frightening appearance, but Gu Ziqing at this moment did not I didn't feel scared.

The corners of Gu Ziqing's mouth were slightly raised, Gu Ziqing's eyebrows were slightly bent, and she said with a light smile: "That's why I asked Brother Ye to marry me earlier, so that Ziqing will belong to you completely." What a sentence that belongs to you

completely I have to admit that this sentence has a fatal allure to Ye Lingyun.

Seemingly dissatisfied with being controlled by the people under him, Ye Lingyun bowed his head slightly annoyed, bit fiercely on Gu Ziqing's round shoulder, and then pressed his thin lips lightly against Gu Ziqing's. Gritting his teeth in his ear, he said, "Okay, if you have the courage to provoke me, you must have the courage to bear the consequences. The Daoist Companion Ceremony will be held tomorrow, remember what you said." Ye Lingyun paused slightly, and suddenly there was a groan in the back of his throat

. There was no sign of a low-pitched laugh, and the face continued with a slightly sinister face: "Besides, the ugly words are up front. After tomorrow's ceremony, I will want you severely, and I will be you to death. I still miss you in Ziqing." I feel pity for the sake of the first love, but at this moment, I feel that it is unnecessary, and Ziqing seems to be looking forward to becoming one with me? Is what I said right?" After hearing this, Gu Ziqing's chest

heaved It was so powerful, and panic flashed in the bottom of his gentle eyes. At this moment, he only felt that the person on his body was infiltrating with evil charm.

It turns out that Brother Ye not only likes to call himself the seat when he is angry, but also likes to call himself like this when he is excited.

The white teeth licked her lower lip, Gu Ziqing didn't want to be timid at this moment, she turned her head slightly to avoid the man's teasing, Gu Ziqing said stubbornly: "Yes, Ziqing is looking forward to it.

" Ling Yun was not angry but happy, and his laughter became more and more presumptuous.

What a sentence of expectation, what a stubborn and wonderful person, hearing this sentence really makes people's blood boil.

That person's occasional well-behaved and docile, occasional stubbornness and unwillingness to admit defeat, simply made Ye Lingyun want to stop!

Like to fight hard with him, don't you? Then let's see how long you can last?

As soon as he thinks that Gu Ziqing will lose his gentle appearance, with lust in his eyes and moist eyes, begging for mercy from him whether he wants to cry or not, Ye Lingyun's wild beast's desire to conquer will clamor to rush out of his body, wishing to get out of his body It is good to swallow the person in front of you.

Standing up and getting up from the soft couch, Ye Lingyun carefully arranged Gu Ziqing's messy hair and wrinkled neckline, seemingly gentle, but there was a world of difference between the words that came out of her mouth and the movements of her hands.

"Don't be so anxious to try to seduce me, there are times when you can't bear it."

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing didn't refute, stretched out her hand, held Ye Lingyun's hand for support, and slowly stood up.

There is nothing to refute at all, whether he is meek or stubborn, he is willing to show in front of Ye Lingyun alone.

Since it was said that the Dao Couple Grand Ceremony would be brought forward to tomorrow, Ye Lingyun had to get busy again that day. Originally, he thought that he would have enough time to sneak in and have a moment of tenderness with his son, but who made his wife too impatient, so impatient? I really want to let myself go to the wolf's mouth.

The Royal Sword Palace on Glacier Island was unusually lively, and all the disciples didn't care about their cultivation, and they left the customs one after another, busy with the young master's grand ceremony.

But at this moment, Gu Ziqing was restrained by Ye Lingyun, and could only stay with her mother in the hall where distinguished guests were entertained. She could not go anywhere just because that person said that all the grand ceremonies will be held according to the rules, unless it is Ye Lingyun. Ling Yun kicked open his gate and greeted him personally, otherwise Gu Ziqing would not be allowed to take half a step even if he died of old age in this hall.

That person's temperament has always been domineering, and it's not a big deal to worry about, just obey him.

Looking at the red tents, red silk, red candles, and red wedding dresses that were constantly being brought in before him, Gu Ziqing felt various emotions in his heart, both bitter and sweet. He married the person back then, and everything was prepared by him, simple and shabby.

He worked hard to refine the elixir, sold it secretly, and then exchanged it for a piece of bright red wedding silk. After staying up for several nights, under the faint and dim candlelight, he sewed it into a wedding robe stitch by stitch.

Although his fingers were pricked countless times by sharp embroidery needles, only Gu Ziqing knew in his heart what expectations and hopes he had at that time.

On the day when the Xipao was made, he would be able to marry that person, and he wished that time would hurry up, even faster.

It's just that the sky fails to fulfill people's wishes, and the truth is always unpredictable.