Chapter 145 Retribution is not good

The purple-robed man never thought that he would expose it all at once. The Mu family, death is not a pity.

In his eyes, the Mu family is already a group of dead people. Since he is standing here, the Mu family is already a group of livestock waiting to be slaughtered, and there is nowhere to escape.

After Gu Ziqing finished pointing out the purple-robed man, she dragged Ye Lingyun to a corner to watch the show!

The grievances suffered by the little mute should have been recovered by them, but the plan couldn't keep up with the changes. Since someone is willing to take the lead for them, there is no need to intervene. Wouldn't it be better to sit on the sidelines?

The purple thunder exploded under his feet, and the purple robed man put his hands behind his back. Under the eyes of everyone, he stepped into the high-altitude space step by step and was trampled. Under the purple robed man's feet, he could even see non-stop Ripples in the open space.

A head of purple hair fluttered in the wind, and the purple pupils of the man in purple robe became deeper and deeper, and finally, they became one piece, with no distinction between the pupils and the whites of the eyes.

The arms slowly opened, and the five fingers separated and then suddenly closed together. Immediately, purple thunderbolts with the thickness of the arms suddenly appeared from the midair, and then fell to the ground at a speed invisible to the naked eye. They were originally used for competitions. The arena and everyone present were all surrounded by a semicircular purple barrier.

Just when everyone panicked, a deep and indifferent voice reached their ears.

"Within ten breaths, except for the Mu family, if anyone else doesn't want to die, they should all get out of this thunderstorm."

Hearing this, the monks who were not from the Mu family knelt down on their knees, kowtowed in thanks, and then expressed their gratitude. Standing up in a panic, they swarmed towards the outside of the formation. Because of the panic, many monks collided in groups of two or three, and the scene was in chaos.

But the disciples of the Mu family, when they heard this, their eyes were red and they howled, regardless of the warning from the purple-robed man, they all rushed towards the thunder formation.

But because today is the competition of the Xiuzhen family, all the disciples of the Mu family are wearing the uniform of the Mu family, brown robes, and a pocket-sized word Mu embroidered on the neckline.

Originally, this set of clothes was their reliance on the power of the dog and the power of the fox, but at this moment, it became a clear proof of death!

The thunder formation was completely controlled by the purple-robed man, and other monks could easily break through it, but as long as a disciple of the Mu family bumped into it, it would explode with five thunderbolts and die!

Seeing the chaotic scene in front of him, Qi Tian had long forgotten his identity as the representative of the Qi family, and like an ordinary monk, he panicked and wanted to rush out of the thunder formation.

There is only ten breaths, he has to hurry up, he doesn't want to die yet, he still has a lot of things to do, his foundation is good, he may have a chance to aspire to the great road in the future, it would be a pity if he died here!

But as soon as he got up, someone grabbed his sleeve tightly in his hand, and he frowned suddenly. Qitian turned his head impatiently and found that the person who grabbed him was actually someone who had been by his side for many years Mu Xiuwen.

When Mu Xiuwen saw the disciples of the Mu family die violently, he was terribly frightened. He was plotting a trick just now, trying to frame the little mute who escaped death again, but right now, he just wanted to save his life.

Clutching Qitian's robe tightly and refusing to let go, Mu Xiuwen's eyes were red, and he shook his head in despair and shouted: "Brother Qitian, you can't leave me behind, I'm your wife, I've been by your side for so many years. Contributions also come with hard work, as the so-called one-day husband and one hundred days of kindness, you can't leave me alone, absolutely not!"

Qi Tian tugged vigorously at the sleeve robe in the man's hand, but it was of no avail.

His face suddenly turned livid. This damned Mu Xiuwen, he is from the Mu family, and he is already doomed. If he is not allowed to go now, it is possible that he wants to drag him to be buried with him.

"Humph, credit? Hard work? Marrying you is my biggest failure in Qitian's life. It's not enough for you to harm the Mu family. Do you still want to harm me? Let go quickly, let me go, you can live another ten breaths, If you don't let go, I'll beat you to death with my own hands."

Qi Tian replied unceremoniously with piercing eyes and a fierce expression.

Hearing this, Mu Xiuwen completely collapsed, his messy hair was scattered on his shoulders in a mess, his face was ferocious, his eye sockets were opened, and the fundus of his eyes was covered with horrible bloodshot eyes.

"My surname Qi, you dare to do this to me, you heartless man. Who am I doing all this for? Was it just to snatch you away from that little mute? What about you, have you ever thought Me? Kill me, come on? Let me tell you, you won't end well, you will definitely die." Mu Xiuwen laughed miserably, completely insane, and cursed Qitian viciously .

Hearing this, Qitian's face became even more ugly, he pulled his robe suddenly, and then slammed Mu Xiuwen's chest with a palm, spitting blood from the beating mouth, and threw himself on the ground .

"I will die badly. Before that, I will watch you die tragically on the street. If you hadn't been vicious and scheming, I might have already married Ning'er by now." Thinking of this incident

, Qitian was furious, it was the damned Mu Xiuwen who made him miss such a pure and clean Ninger's mouth.

"Ning'er? You are...cough cough...you are so affectionate. Sure enough, what you are thinking of is always that useless little mute, cough cough... But, what's the use of that, when he was in front of the prisoner , you not only failed to save him, but also shattered his hope with your own hands. Do you think that in his heart, you are still the brother Qitian who defended him back then? No, it's not anymore, cough cough..., you said That's right, I can't live, but you don't want to get your wish, in this life, you can regret it with regrets, hahahaha..."

After finishing speaking, Mu Xiuwen had a weird and sinister smile on his face, and he laughed out loud regardless!

"Madman, you lunatic."

Qi Tian felt great hatred in his heart, wishing to go up and mend his feet again, but time was running out, and he couldn't leave if he didn't leave. Turning around suddenly, Qitian exerted all his spiritual power to the extreme, and fled for his life outside the thunder formation.

Mu Xiuwen just watched Qitian abandon it and leave alone, his dark and unwilling eyes followed Qitian's back all the way.

Do you really think that you can leave me and live alone?

A strange smile suddenly appeared on his face. Mu Xiuwen clutched his chest, struggled to stand up, and gathered metallic spiritual power in his hands with the last of his strength, transforming into a golden chain. The smile on his face Feeling more and more penetrating, Mu Xiuwen threw the rope in the direction of Qitian, and threw it away without hesitation!

Seeing that he was about to leave the thunder formation, half of Qitian's body was already out of the thunder formation, and the way to survive was in front of him, Qitian breathed a sigh of relief. But at this moment, an accident happened.

A rope made of spiritual power suddenly wrapped around his legs, making his movements stagnate, he fell to the ground, turned his head away, and after discovering who did it, Qi Tian really regretted that he didn't kill Mu Mu with one palm. Xiuwen.

"Let go, let me go quickly." Struggling desperately, but couldn't break free for a while, Qi Tian roared with a ferocious face.

"Ahem, I'm dead, and you have to pay a price." Mu Xiuwen's eyes were dead silent, but there was a triumphant smile on his face.

At the moment of this dispute, Qitian completely missed the escape time given by the purple-robed man. The purple barrier suddenly burst into thunder, and Qitian's legs turned into flying ash under his helpless gaze. !

The pupils shrank suddenly, Qi Tian Yang Tian screamed, but the next moment, his head was tilted, and he passed out from the complete pain.

Immediately, in the thunder formation, the remaining disciples of the Mu family were hit by the purple thunder one after another, and before they could even scream, they turned into fly ash, not even leaving their bones.

Needless to say, Mu Xiuwen, the culprit who slandered his wife, the purple-robed man naturally needs 'special attention'.

He didn't kill him directly with a thunderbolt, but killed him by eliminating one part, one organ!

Mu Xiuwen originally thought that the big deal today would be to die and he would not have to bear any pain, but in the end he found out that he was too naive.

The screams were louder and louder, and the torture and abuse he was suffering at this moment was worse than what the little mute had experienced before.

Mu Xiuwen couldn't die even if he wanted to, he was always hanged, and even cursed and begged for mercy, but nothing helped.

Outside Lei Ting's formation were the people who had escaped from death. They looked at the abuse he suffered with different expressions. Some were indifferent, some were secretly happy, and what's more, they were still shouting and cheering.

At this moment, Mu Xiuwen finally felt the despair that the little mute wanted to die in his heart before being sentenced.

The screams lasted for a long time, and everyone outside the venue was terrified, and Mu Xiuwen's vitality was exhausted bit by bit.

In the end, the screams became weaker, and the purple-robed man seemed to feel a little bored, so a purple thunderbolt fell down, turning it into fly ash.

At this time, there were not many survivors in the Thunder formation, but there were still two or three here and there, including Qi Wanfeng who was wearing the Mu family's costume.

He never touched this set of clothes on weekdays, because he hated his status as being married to the Mu family, which was the source of his pain all his life.

But today, because of the competition in the ring, he had to make a fool of himself in front of everyone, so even if he didn't want to, he could only wear this set of clothes.

Sure enough, there was a reason why he didn't like this set of clothes. In the end, he actually wanted to pay for his own life because of this set of clothes.

A self-deprecating smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, Qi Wanfeng opened his arms, raised his head, watched the thunderbolt shooting towards his head, closed his eyes in despair, and at the corner of his eyes, there was a drop of crystal tear quietly slide.

It's over, everything is coming to an end, I hope that after reincarnation, he can have a simple identity and find someone who truly loves each other.

But at this moment, there was a figure that flew in from outside the thunder formation, and teleported to Qi Wanfeng in the blink of an eye