Chapter 171-175

Chapter 171 Duplicity!

    Hearing this, Feng Jin's body froze completely, and she didn't even know when Bai Yuqing opened his acupuncture points. Impossible, how could this be? If what that person said is true, wouldn't all of this be him making trouble out of no reason?

"No, I don't believe it, you big liar, you must be tricking me with sweet words again!" Feng Qing opened her mouth. , replied with a trembling voice.

rhetoric? What a shame, he, Bai Yuqing, is the Grand Master of the Haoran Taoist Sect no matter what, and he can count with one hand the things he said to his disciples and grandchildren on ordinary days, so how can he be so sweet?

"Xiao Jin, don't torture yourself anymore. Everything I said is true. I was wrong at the beginning. I shouldn't have pushed you to the ground. I shouldn't have left alone after that. But it's me who should be punished, not you. Will these eyes hurt when they are plucked out?

"

Bai Yuqing said with a bitter expression as he stroked Fengjin's blindfolded scarf with both hands.

After hearing this, Feng Jin turned her head away, clenched her lower lip with her white teeth, and let the tears flow down, but stubbornly refused to answer.

pain? How can it not hurt, but what hurts more is a heart that loves you!

Seeing Feng Jin's reaction, Bai Yuqing frowned. He knew that although the man didn't say anything, he still blamed him.

Because his attitude is always warm and ambiguous, and he can't change his indifferent temperament. To this person, he is stingy to say even a word he likes. In the end, he will suffer the consequences after all. It's all his fault.

Stretching out his hand, he tightly grasped Feng Jin's wrist, Bai Yuqing took the man's jade hand and put it over his eyes.

"Whether intentionally or not, it was I who broke your heart, but I can't let you go. Let Xiaojin goug out this pair of eyes, but after that, I have to go back to you no matter what. Beside me."

Saying that, Bai Yuqing grasped Feng Jin's big hand and started to dig hard towards her eye socket.

Feng Jin turned pale in shock, turned her head abruptly, struggled to withdraw her hand, and yelled angrily at the man in confusion: "What are you doing? Are you crazy?" Crazy is not crazy

, It's just that he doesn't know what to do anymore, except for this way of giving back, he can't think of how to make Xiaojin forgive him!

Na Na opened his mouth, but Bai Yuqing didn't know how to reply, he took a deep look at Feng Jin in front of him, but finally he could only lower his head in frustration.

what to do? What should he do?

The surroundings became quiet, Feng Qing's breathing slowed down, and he quietly waited for the man's next move, but he didn't see the man take any action until his legs were numb.

I really couldn't hold my breath anymore, Feng Qing hated iron and steel and scolded: "What are you doing in a daze? Do you want me to forgive you? After hearing this, Bai Yuqing suddenly became anxious." Yes, of course I want

to , but I don't know what to do! "At the end, Bai Yuqing's tone was filled with a hint of helplessness.

Hearing this, Feng Jin became even more angry, and raised her hand, really wishing to slap that person again to wake up. But after hesitating for a long time, he finally let go of his hand. In the end, he could only stamp his feet angrily, and cursed angrily

. Only by looking at you will you fall in love with a bastard like you who can only pretend to be arrogant! "

He, Bai Yuqing, is an asshole, he does not deny it, but he is lofty, but he is not lying. For thousands of years, he has been aloof and no one has come close to him. His character has naturally become as indifferent and boring as he is now, but for Feng Jin, he Rather willing to make changes.

"What does Xiao Jin want me to do?" Bai Yuqing originally just nodded, but then thought that Feng Jin's eyes couldn't be seen, but he just moved without making a sound. So after hesitating again and again, he opened his mouth. Hearing this, Feng Jin's anger increased rather than subsided.

That person is really good, a few words can piss him off, is this an attitude of begging for forgiveness? So perfunctory? so impatient? "What do I want you to do? You have to ask me about this kind of thing? Okay, do you know how to do what I say? That's fine, go, find a piece of tofu and kill yourself!

" It's about to smoke, Feng Jin roared angrily.

"This..."

This unreasonable request put Bai Yuqing in a dilemma.

"What? You don't want to?"

Originally, it was just angry words, and the man fooled it with a few nice words, but it was this annoying tone that made him angry.

This person's personality is more rigid than my father's who was a monk, but fortunately, his personality is softer than my father's. If my father is here, if this person's ears are not screwed, Even if Feng Jin loses!

"It's not that I don't want to, it's just that there are too few things that can hurt me in the Lingwu world. It's not that I don't want to be killed by a piece of tofu, but it's just that I can't do it." Pfft, it's interesting that this

person looks serious, is it time to discuss this? ? Shouldn't coaxing him well be the top priority?

Thinking of this, on Feng Jin's face, a little sadness was put away, and a hint of malicious chuckle was added.

"Is that so, let's do it this way, it's just right when my little dad said that if you want to chop up a heartless bastard like you, why don't you follow me back to Kuzhu Temple and let my father beat you up but don't fight back?"

Father and this person's level are comparable, if you don't fight back and get beaten up, even if you can't be beaten to death, it will definitely make him look good. Hearing this, Bai Yuqing found it even more difficult!

The younger father in that population is Feng Qing, then the father must be Kuzhu, it is not that he and Kuzhu have never sparred before, and he also knows a thing or two about that person's methods.

"Well, it doesn't matter if you suffer from flesh and blood, it's just that this deity's face..."

Yes, his face, the majestic Master of Taoism, if he didn't fight back and was beaten with a black nose and swollen face, if it spread , It really made him feel ashamed to face the common people in the world!

Face, face, well, Feng Jin wants to see whether that person's face is more important or his Feng Jin is more important. Thinking of this, Feng Jin's face turned cold, he snorted coldly, turned his head around, and made a gesture to leave.

"Okay, then you can keep your face and live. Please go back, my lord, and don't disturb my life anymore. From then on, Feng Jin will become a monk and always be with the green lamp." After finishing speaking, Feng Jin Jin Huan clasped his palms together and made an Amitabha pose.

The man was wrapped in a gray robe, and his eyes were covered with white gauze, and he really had the posture of wanting to get rid of the world.

It's okay, Bai Yuqing became a little impatient, stretched out his hand, and pulled Feng Jin back into his arms, struggling for a moment in his eyes, Bai Yuqing sighed softly, and finally let go of compromise: "Forget it, then stick to it." You, it's just that you calm down and be happy, and I'll do whatever you want!

"

"Oh? Really? Then come with me." After finishing speaking, Feng Jin showed a slight smile on her face, and put both hands on Bai Yuqing's. chest, then hooked his fingers, pulled the man's skirt, chose a direction, and walked over unswervingly.

Although he was reluctant, but there was nothing he could do, Bai Yuqing followed closely behind Feng Jin.

Although it was already at the foot of the snow-capped mountain, the cold wind was still bitter, but Feng Jin couldn't feel it, because the man used spiritual power to cast a barrier, carefully protecting him in front of him.

But what Bai Yuqing didn't know was that the place Fengqing was leading was completely opposite to the direction of Kuzhu Temple.

Maybe that person could be ruthless enough to let him get hurt, but he couldn't, let that person be beaten right under his nose! After all, he had admired him for thousands of years. If that person's face was bruised and swollen, even though he couldn't see it, he would still feel distressed.

So as he walked, Bai Yuqing realized that something was wrong. After walking for so long, he didn't see any bricks and tiles of Kuzhu Temple at all, and the surrounding area was still white, as if he had come to the depths of the snowfield.

"Jin'er, is this direction...?"

But before Bai Yuqing finished asking, Feng Jin, who turned around, threw herself into her arms, and then stretched out her index and middle fingers, leaving Bai Yuqing behind. The words stuck deep in his throat.

"Your Majesty, don't ask any more, just walk with me, hug me, Feng Jin has been unhappy for the past few days."

Feng Jin suddenly withdrew her fangs and claws, and nestled quietly In Bai Yuqing's arms, the corners of his eyes were moist, revealing his deep fragility and helplessness.

Ever since he left the Haoran Dao Sect and this person, his life has been really unsatisfactory. It's not that the little father has treated him badly, but his heart is empty, as if a piece is missing, and his life is even more muddled, like a walking dead .

When Bai Yuqing heard this, he frowned slightly, and felt an indescribable feeling in his heart, distressed, loving, and more, guilt and remorse.

Holding that person tightly into his arms, feeling the joy of regaining what was lost, Bai Yuqing took a deep breath, unable to reply for a long time.

The man threatened that Yao Kuzhu would beat him up violently, but in the end, he couldn't bear it.

The man kept calling him a bastard and a beast, but he was still willing to give his heart to him again.

This duplicity of character, not only did not make Bai Yuqing feel annoyed, but only infinite love came to his heart. This is his little koi, the little koi who has been by his side for thousands of years, although his personality is a bit arrogant, But friendship is half a cent.

A pair of hands followed Feng Jin's back all the way, and finally stopped at the back of the man's head. Bai Yuqing gently pulled the ribbon, and took off the white gauze that Feng Jin used to cover her eyes.

Realizing what happened, Feng Jin was startled, and quickly raised her arm to cover her eyes, but Bai Yuqing, who was quick-eyed and quick-handed, took the lead in pressing down on her wrist.

Struggling to turn her head away, trying to cover the empty eye sockets, Feng Jin kept shaking her head and refused: "No, don't look, it's ugly, it's ugly!"