Chapter 3

At this moment, a thin figure limped, stumbled through the formation, and flew desperately into Ye Lingyun's arms, using his body to completely absorb the beam of light attack.

Ye Lingyun looked at the figure in his arms in disbelief, it turned out to be his regular wife who had been neglected for thousands of years.

Gu Ziqing's vitality was gradually losing, her black hair turned into white hair in an instant, and her body, which was originally as thin as paper, withered rapidly.

After living for so many years, Ye Lingyun felt helpless and afraid for the first time. He tightly locked the person in his arms into his chest, and murmured in grief: "Why are you doing this?" Gu Ziqing's

eyes It was getting darker and darker, but there was a desolate smile on his face, and he stretched out his skinny hand, trying to touch Ye Lingyun's eyebrows, but after hesitating again and again, he dropped it powerlessly.

At this last moment, this person was finally willing to take a good look at him.

Suddenly spitting out a mouthful of blood, Gu Ziqing exhausted his last strength and said intermittently: "I can die in...your arms. I am... contented in this life. If there is an afterlife, I hope that you and I...will never...receive each other... See..."

After Gu Ziqing finished speaking, she gradually closed her eyes, and a tear fell from the corner of her eyes, which contained the pain and sorrow of his life!

Ye Lingyun, I have loved you all my life, and you have borne mine all my life. In the end, I don't blame you, because this is all my own choice. I just hope that after reincarnation, I won't let you and me meet again, don't let me meet again. I am foolish.

I am so tired and in pain. I hope that in the next life, you will be the Yedi who is admired by thousands of people, and I am just the angry horse Gu Jialang in fresh clothes. Between you and me, bridges return to bridges, roads return to roads, and there is no emotional entanglement .

The attack of Zhu Xian's formation consumed all of Gu Ziqing's vitality, his figure became more and more transparent, and finally turned into specks of starlight, dissipating in the air, making it impossible for Ye Lingyun to grasp.

"No!" Ye Lingyun shouted in pain, tears of blood were left in his crimson eyes.

"You can't go, without my consent, you can't just leave like this? Come back and tell me clearly, when did you fall in love with me? Also, I hurt you, humiliated you, do you, hate me? You Talk!"

No matter how Ye Lingyun yelled, he couldn't gather Gu Ziqing's broken soul together, he could only watch helplessly as the person who loved him the most lost his soul in front of him.

Ye Lingyun went completely insane, and let out a low cry similar to that of a trapped animal before dying.

In vain he claims to be the number one genius in the Lingwu world, but he can't even tell the truth from the fake.

Suddenly raised his head, Bai Mengjun actually survived his attack, but his legs disappeared, and he crawled to the distance in a panic, and Gu Ning turned into a ball of blood foam, presumably it was Bai Mengjun who was in danger. At the moment, he pushed Gu Ning in front of him.

Ye Lingyun looked up to the sky and laughed wildly, his smile was extremely miserable, thinking that Ye Lingyun had been conceited all his life, but in the end he was just a poor bastard who was blind!

It wasn't until the last moment that I could really see who was sincere and who was plotting against the law. But, what's the use, he couldn't keep him, he couldn't keep him!

Ye Lingyun smiled and began to vomit blood non-stop, eyes, nose, ears, mouth, all had meandering blood oozing out.

No more, he has nothing left! His Ye Lingyun's life was a big joke.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Ye Lingyun murmured unconsciously, he was completely possessed, his black robe was automatic without wind, and his black hair fluttered with the wind.

Ye Lingyun opened his arms and slowly floated up. Suddenly, the blood vessels in his body burst, and a layer of blood oozed from the surface of his skin, making him more terrifying than a devil, and the corresponding pain was not The ordinary pain could be compared, Ye Lingyun bit his lower lip tightly and remained silent.

The moment he became Emperor Wu, he comprehended the laws of heaven and earth, and with his astonishing intellect, he thought of a secret in a moment.

With Emperor Wu's flesh and blood sacrifice, the laws of heaven and earth were reversed, in exchange for spiritual consciousness not to enter reincarnation, and to start all over again.

This time, he will not be blind again, he will not be soft on those who deserve to be abused, and will not be soft on those who deserve to be killed, and those who deserve to be pampered will offer all the good hands in the world, just for it to smile.

Ye Lingyun smiled calmly, the huge pain made him a little delirious, and suddenly, he seemed to see Ziqing's fresh face again, smiling at him blushingly, with affection in his watery eyes.

Ye Lingyun stretched out his hand tremblingly, as if he wanted to grab something.

"Ziqing, wait for me!"

After Ye Lingyun finished speaking, a relieved smile appeared on his face. The next moment, his body exploded into a cloud of blood with a "bang", leaving only the sentence "wait for me", surrounded by In the air, lingering for a long time.

Within a short while, the spiritual power of the Lingwu world became violent, and the laws of the world began to go backwards. All the monks, whether they were warriors or warriors, stopped there as if someone had pressed the pause button. For a split second there was no movement.

The violent spiritual power became more and more unstable, everything seemed to be rewinding non-stop, and finally with a bang, the time returned to a thousand years ago.