Chapter 125 Preparations Before Departure

After going out for several months, he finally returned to Yujian Palace again. Ye Lingyun controlled the Gale Crane and landed directly on the top of the snow mountain.

Then, holding Gu Ziqing in his arms, he flew down from the deck, followed by the huge Qing Cang and Jin Bao who was walking in small steps, afraid of being left behind, and the group walked towards the palace on the top of the snow mountain.

In a few days, Ye Lingyun was planning to leave for the Zhongzhou mainland, so before leaving, he planned to hold a family meeting to make adequate preparations.

In the main hall of the palace, Ye Lingyun and Gu Ziqing sat cross-legged, in front of them were Qing Cang with a serious expression and Jin Bao who was trying to make himself serious.

But his fluffy, chubby mouse face is so joyful, no matter how hard he tries to tighten his face, he still looks like a thief.

Raising his eyes to glance at everyone, Ye Lingyun opened his mouth with a serious expression.

"This time we only have three months to rest and recuperate when we return to Yujian Palace. After three months, we will leave for the Zhongzhou Continent. The Zhongzhou Continent is quite famous in the spiritual martial arts world. There are many talented people there, unlike Glacier Island where the spiritual power is sparse. , as outsiders, if we want to find a place to live there, we need to have enough strength. Therefore, in the past three months, let me practice in closed doors and strive to make a breakthrough. Only strength can be achieved. Only then can you walk the world without being afraid of anyone."

After Ye Lingyun finished speaking, he first raised his eyes to Qing Cang who was in front of him.

"You have been staying at the fourth level for a long time, and you have swallowed the ice and fire twin beads. This time in retreat, try to absorb all of them and break through to the fifth level of spirit beasts." A few words of light and

clever, in fact, have already issued a death order.

After Qingcang heard this, he didn't dare to refute, and there was no room for him to refute. He also hoped that he could grow up as soon as possible, fight back to the extreme northern snowfield as soon as possible, and rescue his biological parents.

With a slight nod, Qing Cang's strange eyes glowed with firm light.

"Yes, father, Qing Cang knows."

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun nodded in satisfaction. Then he turned his attention to the treasure hunting mouse beside Qing Cang, but frowned helplessly.

This little thing doesn't have much fighting power either. The reason why I kept it by my side at the beginning was entirely because of its pleasing appearance and amusing personality, which made Zi Qing happy.

"Is that Jin Bao?" Ye Lingyun asked in a cold voice.

Hearing this, Jin Bao quickly straightened his body, his beards trembled, and he nodded vigorously.

The two small eyes lit up excitedly, and Jin Bao looked at Ye Lingyun expectantly, waiting for that person to issue a challenging order to him!

"You..." After a pause for a long time, Ye Lingyun didn't have any reason for you, sighed lightly, Ye Lingyun waved his hand, and said helplessly: "Forget it, forget it, this Imperial Sword Palace is quite big, you just go around Let's go and play!"

Hearing this, Jin Bao tilted his head and blinked his small black eyes, but he still didn't understand.

The man looked at him with a serious face. He thought he was going to be assigned some important task, but in the end he said such an innocuous sentence. How about your dignity?

Pouting his cheeks puffed up, Jin Bao waved his little paws and screamed twice.

The next moment, I saw that the little guy first stretched out his small paws and rubbed his white belly fiercely, then straightened his body, and rubbed his cheeks viciously, until the lump of fat on his face was tender. Changed shape, double chin rubbed out, and finally stopped.

Afterwards, Jin Bao spit out a bunch of large and small blue berries from his mouth, rolling all over the ground.

Ye Lingyun looked at Jin Bao playing monsters with a puzzled face, and couldn't figure out what he was going to do!

Jin Bao didn't have time to explain to this group of stupid mortals. In the next moment, Jin Bao stretched his neck, raised his wet nose, took a deep breath, then held his breath, stretched his arms and kicked his legs again. , stuffed a whole lot of blue berries into his mouth.

Lao Gao with bulging cheeks, Jin Bao chewed hard, choked and stretched his neck and stared, struggling like this for a quarter of an hour, but one paw was on his hip, and the other paw slammed into his belly, 'Bah ' took a sip, and spit out a blue berry.

Eat more than 20 pills, but only spit out one? This treasure hunting mouse seemed to be just a waste mouse that could eat and sleep, but when Ye Lingyun saw this scene, he was so shocked that his pupils shrank.

I saw the blue berries that were only a few hundred years old, but after Jinbao vomited them out, they were full of aura, approaching to have medicinal properties of thousands of years.

You know, even thousands of hundred-year-old elixir are not worth a thousand-year-old elixir.

The hand that this treasure hunting mouse showed was simply an unreasonable existence in this cultivation world.

Seeing the shock of the crowd, Jin Bao was a little complacent, raised his mouse face arrogantly, his crystal beard trembled in four directions, and looked back at the crowd with a look of trepidation.

Two front paws encircled his chest, and one small paw was still touching the ground. Jin Bao didn't have a tail at all, only a fat butt, and the fat on it rippled round and round because of his shaking .

With an insolent look with his eyes above his head, Jin Bao complacently observed everyone's reactions.

How about it? Stupid? This mouse doesn't show off its power, you really treat me as nothing.

With small jet-black eyes, he rolled his eyes with difficulty, and Jin Bao arrogantly turned his head away, but the next moment, Ye Lingyun's not-so-long neck was caught in the palm of his hand.

Holding his neck with one hand, he brought it to his eyes, Ye Lingyun narrowed his eyes slightly, and looked dangerously at the so-called treasure hunting mouse in his hand.

"Tell me, what the hell are you?"

Every time Ye Lingyun said a word, the strength of Ye Lingyun's subordinates increased.

The last moment was fine, how can you turn your face when you turn your face? Human monks are indeed fickle creatures.

Jin Bao was so pinched by Ye Lingyun that he couldn't breathe, his hind paws flapped vigorously, this time he didn't need to consciously roll his eyes, he had to if he didn't want to!

Damn! help! Kill the rat! Who will save it!

Jin Bao turned his head with difficulty, and cast his eyes for help in the direction of Gu Ziqing.

beauty! beauty! This lunatic is going to kill rats, so hurry up and take care of it!

Seeing this scene, Qing Cang, who was sitting in front of Ye Lingyun, was the first to worry.

Straightening up suddenly, Qing Cang circled around Ye Lingyun, staring at Jin Bao's mouse face with strange eyes.

"Father, it definitely doesn't mean anything malicious, you save its life."

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun was unmoved, his sharp eyes fixed on Jin Bao's direction, and his hands became stronger and stronger .

Qingcang had no choice but to turn his eyes to Gu Ziqing who was beside the man for help: "Little daddy, little daddy, save Jinbao quickly!"

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing recovered from the shock. The song by Jin Baolu just now completely shocked him. This little thing is really destined for him. If the elixir he collected can be taken by this little thing Eating it once before spitting it out will definitely make the year's spiritual power sufficient, plus his understanding and aptitude for alchemy, is he afraid that he won't be able to refine high-level elixir?

Qing Cang's call brought Gu Ziqing back to his senses, but when he looked up, his spirit beast Jinbao was almost strangled by that man.

Shocked, Gu Ziqing quickly stretched out her hand, slapped Ye Lingyun's restraint away, snatched Jinbao, and carefully protected it in the palm of her hand.

Dissatisfied, he frowned, and glared at the man angrily. Gu Ziqing said in a puzzled voice, "Brother Ye, what are you doing?" His palm was suddenly empty, and

Ye Lingyun was just about to catch the absconded mouse beast back. , but found that the little thing had been protected by Gu Ziqing in the palm of his hand.

"Ziqing, you don't understand. The origin of this thing is unknown. It's dangerous to keep around." Ye Lingyun frowned and explained patiently.

"I don't care. It doesn't have any malice at all. It's just a bit lazy to eat, and his ability is so against the sky, why kill it? Anyway, I don't allow you to hurt it. From now on, I will treat him like a little son." Gu Ziqing replied resolutely, it doesn't think this palm-sized rat beast is in any danger, that person is just too sensitive!

It's because it's abnormal against the genius! The abilities he has are simply unreasonable in this cultivation world.

But Gu Ziqing's words about "little son" completely blocked Ye Lingyun's remaining words. Why did his Ziqing favor these spirit beasts so much? Is it because they are more fluffy? At this moment, Ye Lingyun was actually a little angry that he looked like a human being!

That's all, if you like it, keep it, Ye Lingyun can protect a pair if he can protect one!

Ye Lingyun only found that the existence of others was unreasonable, but he never thought about it. In the hearts of others, a monster like him was still an unreasonable existence.

Jin Bao was finally saved, paralyzed half dead in the beauty's hand, although he looked like he was about to die, but in fact he was still grumbling secretly in his heart.

Why! His little life was saved, thanks to his beautiful master! But... If you still dare to say that I am lazy next time, I will lose my temper with you! I tell you!

Sighing helplessly, Ye Lingyun directly assigned Jinbao to Gu Ziqing, and what Gu Ziqing could think of, he naturally wanted too, the skills of this little thing would make Ziqing's alchemy even more powerful.

"When refining alchemy, don't rush for quick success. Ziqing is already an intermediate alchemist. She also has wood-type fairy roots and fire roots reshaped by Haixinyan. Such aptitude is enough to amaze everyone even in the Zhongzhou mainland. "

Ye Lingyun no longer had the ferocious look just now, but said softly.

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing smiled easily.

"Why is brother Ye so lenient to me?"

You know, the man treated Qing Cang with a strict father's attitude, and the tone just now seemed that he would not let him go out unless he was promoted to the fifth-level spirit beast! Why did it change to him, with such an indulgent tone.

Gu Ziqing raised her brows, a little upset, you know, he is also very powerful, but being by Ye Lingyun's side, the brilliance of his body was dimmed by that person.

With a petting smile, Ye Lingyun pulled Gu Ziqing's hair and put it under his nose to sniff lightly.

"It doesn't matter, Ziqing can do whatever he wants, anyway, this seat will definitely protect you forever."

Cut, why don't you ask me if I want to be protected under my wings? He, Gu Ziqing, is not a person who does not think about making progress. In the future, he will definitely stand by that person's side, not behind him!

With a decision in his heart, Gu Ziqing lowered his eyes, but didn't say it out. If he refused the man's intentions, he might misunderstand him again!

If it was the past, if that person was willing to say this to him, Gu Ziqing would have burst into tears, but now, he feels it should be taken for granted.

Sure enough, people will be spoiled!

And what Ye Lingyun will do next is to refine Fen Tianyan, refine Fen Tianjian, completely liberate the suppressed cultivation base, and break through to the middle stage of martial arts.

Then he took out the treasure of the imperial sword palace—the longevity wood, refined it into the longevity sword, and finally retreated to practice, striving to raise his cultivation to the peak of a martial artist.

In this way, they will have a lot of confidence when they go to the Central State Continent again.