Chapter 246-250

Chapter 246 Vicious Old Guy!

    Leaning down, Jinbao slid off his back, Qingcang then transformed into a human form, and embraced Jinbao, who was a bit shy and rigid, into his arms.

A pair of eyes turned to the direction of the old man, Qing Cang sneered, and slowly opened his mouth: "Grandpa patriarch, I haven't seen you for a few years, don't you know me anymore?

" She was elated, but after hearing the second half of the sentence, she frowned and had a bad premonition in her heart!

"Son, what do you mean by that? Could it be that we have met before?"

"It's more than meeting, patriarch grandpa, I grew up in the clan since I was a child, but I was treated harshly later Just don't leave, you've made it so clear, don't you still have any impression of the patriarch

's grandfather?" As soon as this sentence was uttered, the old man's heart became heavier and heavier. Although he is old, he is not confused. , he still has some impressions.

However, in his memory, it was clearly a Qingfeng wolf with inferior bloodline, so it would not be a pity to expel it, so when the clansmen persecuted their family, he just turned a blind eye and closed one eye, without adding any more Interference, after all, he also rejected that junior in his heart.

But...but it's only been a few years, and the Qingfeng wolf who was bullied everywhere in the past has transformed into a mutated beast that has awakened the ancient blood? This is too incredible!

"You...you are that... Qingfeng wolf from back then?" The old man's complexion was a little ugly, and even he stumbled when he spoke. It is conceivable how shocked he was at the moment.

As soon as this remark came out, the audience was in an uproar.

"What? The Qingfeng wolf from back then? How is this possible? That trash from back then had a filthy bloodline, but he didn't even have the ice spirit root passed down from generation to generation by the Canglang clan!"

"That's right, the descendant of the wolf who has awakened the blood of the divine beast is in front of me. How could it be that trash from back then? Did the patriarch grandpa make a mistake?" The chattering voices from around entered the old man's ears one after another, making

him The old man's face turned from blue to purple, and he was extremely gloomy, "Shut up, shut up all of you!" He turned his head and let out a violent cry. Although no one at the scene touched him, the old man seemed to have been slapped in the face at this moment. I just felt the burning pain on my cheek, and I couldn't hold back my face more and more!

These idiot clansmen, at this time, are still unabashedly ridiculing and insulting. The current state of this person should not be comparable to them. Shouldn't this kind of junior try to stay? To bring up such an old matter without knowing the importance, this group of idiots should have been expelled from the clan back then!

Hearing the patriarch's anger, all the clansmen who had been discussing just now fell silent, but the eyes looking at Qing Cang became more and more vicious.

Hearing those words, Qing Cang didn't react too much. He had seen clearly the ugly faces of this group of people back then, and now that he witnessed them again, he couldn't make much waves in his heart.

"Yes, you are right. I was indeed a waste back then. Because I was in a mutation period, I couldn't even use the ice spiritual power inherited from the wolf clan. But thanks to your disrespect and bullying, I was forced to Not coming and leaving the extreme northern snowfield made me who I am now, and when I come back this time, I want to make a break with the wolf clan, and then take back my biological parents. , I, Qing Cang, will make a clean break with the Canglang clan, and have nothing to do with it!"

Qing Cang's face froze, and he said these words righteously, without the slightest fear or retreat, as if he had made up his mind.

Hearing this, the clansmen who were originally shocked because Qing Cang admitted his identity came back to their senses, and their expressions changed one by one.

"Hmph, white-eyed wolf who doesn't know what to do, don't forget that you have the blood of the wolf clan in your body, and you can't get rid of it if you want to." "Patriarch, this kind of forgetful

person should be completely banned ." , right now he has come to your door by himself, if he asks to join our clan, maybe we can think about it a little bit, but if you want to leave, it's better to kill him directly!"

Hearing this, the scene suddenly became quiet, and the atmosphere became more The sword is on the verge of breaking out!

The old man's eyes were deep, staring deeply at Qingcang's direction, and he didn't know what his intentions were. He didn't know whether he listened to the suggestions of those tribesmen just now, or didn't agree at all.

However, with his own strength, Qing Cang was not afraid at all in the face of the people who had brought him nightmares.

He is no longer the self he used to be. All these people together, in his opinion, are nothing to be afraid of.

After so many years, he has grown to such a degree, but these people are standing still, and they dare to speak such big words, it is really ridiculous.

Lowering his head, a low mocking laugh came out of his throat, Qing Cang raised his head suddenly, his eyes were piercing, and he completely broke his face with the Canglang clan.

"You guys are really shameless. Where did the once upright and arrogant wolf clan go? After being a turtle for so many years, are you so thick-skinned in cultivation? Fortunately, you were expelled from the clan back then Otherwise, I would be ashamed to have people of your race!"

Qing Cang's contemptuous sarcasm completely made the elders of the clan make up their minds.

This junior is the hope of the Canglang clan's comeback, and he will stay in the clan no matter what, but he is still worried about what happened in the past, has a different heart, and wants to leave the clan and fly high alone? That being the case, don't blame him for being cruel and merciless. Before the wings are too hard to control, you should take the opportunity to break his wings and control them. In this way, even if you don't accept it, you can only serve your life for the wolf clan up.

Thinking of this, the old man's complexion also became vicious. The next moment, when everyone was still cursing Qing Cang's words, he rushed towards Qing Cang unexpectedly, with one hand forming a claw, and the target was Qing Cang. A pair of strange eyes.

Although Ye Lingyun was watching the good show from the beginning to the end, it didn't mean that he had let down his vigilance. On the contrary, Yiyi had been paying attention to the old man's every move. In his opinion, it was impossible for this old man not to take action. It's too late to make a move, but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Now that Qing Cang said mercilessly that he wanted to break up completely, he must have driven this old mad dog into a hurry!

Sure enough, as Ye Lingyun expected, this old disrespectful old guy actually attacked Xiang Qingcang's eyes viciously, it was really unbearable.

There was a flash of spiritual light under Ye Lingyun's feet, and his whole body was full of spiritual power. He came to Qing Cang at a faster speed than the old man, and easily restrained the old man's wrist.

"Old man, I respect you to call you the patriarch, but what you have done has made me astonished. A senior attacked a descendant. Is this the character of your wolf clan? What a bunch of despicable little people!" People!"

Ye Lingyun sneered, and said contemptuously, he really didn't want to be hypocritical, his character was already a little irritable, if it wasn't for Ziqing's persuasion, he would have fought with these hypocrites early in the morning, in his opinion Come on, it is meaningless to reason with this group of selfish villains, or fists are more convincing! .

Not to mention that the old man's attack was hindered, he was also called a despicable old thing, which made him lose face in front of his tribe, but the people in front of him are really not to be underestimated. Come on, if he loses at that time, wouldn't it be even more embarrassing?

Ye Lingyun blocked the old man's full attack with only one hand, and the other hand was still around Gu Ziqing's waist. No matter what happened, his wife would not let go even if she was killed!

With a cold snort, it took a lot of effort to escape his wrist from Ye Lingyun's tiger's mouth. The old man narrowed his eyes slightly, as if he didn't intend to be an enemy of Ye Lingyun.

"What is the meaning of this fellow Taoist? Didn't you mean that you just want to visit our Canglang clan? Why do you want to interfere with our family affairs? Hearing this, Ye Lingyun found it extremely funny. "Family affairs

? Old guy, you dare to say that this venerable is meddling in his own business by attacking this venerable's son by surprise? "

What? Son?

The old man's eyes widened in an instant, and he cast his unbelievable eyes in the direction of Qing Cang. After seeing Qing Cang's calm and undeniable expression, he clenched his fists furiously. It's really self-willed and depraved. As a noble wolf clan, they

actually recognize a human monk as their father. It really disgraces their wolf clan. If it spreads, how can their wolf clan gain a foothold in the spiritual martial arts world?

But the old man didn't want to think about it. When Qing Cang was oppressed and expelled from the clan at such a young age, if he didn't rely on Ye Lingyun, could it be possible to wait for death like that?" "Father, don't talk too much with

this old man. "Now Qingcang doesn't call out patriarch grandpa against his will anymore, the reason why he called it that way just now is just a kind of irony.

"Father, our sudden visit this time, presumably it is impossible for them to receive the message in advance, so as to control my parents and threaten them. I have already found the aura of my parents. Father and little dad, come with me!" After saying this, Qing Cang turned into a wolf again, picked up Jin Bao's collar and threw it on his back, and then he didn't even bother to give alms to these so-called tribesmen, and directly arched his body, Fly up.

After so many years, if his parents are still safe, he will stop worrying about the past and make a peaceful break with the wolf clan. If something goes wrong with his parents, he will make the wolf clan pay for it!

Seeing that Qing Cang didn't take him seriously and flew away like that, the old man's gums creaked, and he was about to get up to chase him, but was frozen in place by Ye Lingyun's words.

"Old man, save some energy. If you want to fight, I will accompany you at any time. As long as you are sure, you can still fight with this old bone!"