Chapter 142 The Ancestor of the Wei Family

After the peaceful days lasted for a few days, Jian'an City became lively again.

There is no other reason. Today is the three-yearly arena competition between several major cultivation families in Jian'an City!

Among them, the top three are the Wei family, the Qi family and the Mu family.

It seems that the three powers stand at the same time, but in fact, even the Qi family and the Mu family can't match the mysterious Wei family even if they join hands in harmony.

Today, sitting in the arena are the most outstanding junior of the Qi family - Qi Tian, ​​and the eldest son of the Mu family - Mu Cen. By Qitian's side is Mu Xiuwen, the concubine who married him, and by Mu Cen's side is Qi Wanfeng, the second son of the Qi family who was betrothed to him by his marriage!

But in the center of the highest platform, on the seat belonging to the Wei family, it was empty.

The Wei family is powerful and has a mysterious background. The Mu family and the Qi family have settled down in Jian'an City for so many years, but they don't know what is the support behind the Wei family?

Their Wei family is good at the thunder attribute, which is the most powerful attack, and the power of thunder is manipulated superbly. Few monks can go through a few tricks in their hands!

Today's ring competition, to put it bluntly, is just for the Qi family and Mu family to secure their second and third places in Jian'an City. As for the first place, they have no chance.

"Why hasn't anyone from the Wei family come yet? Even if the power is huge, they can't ignore us?" After

waiting for a long time, no one came. Frowning, he turned sideways and complained to Qi Tian who was at the side.

"Hmph, a group of arrogant and arrogant guys, wait for someone to come, and see how they will explain to everyone."

Qitian snorted coldly, and responded with a stern face.

He is a proud and arrogant master, but he has been humiliated by others. He has long been disgusted with it, but due to the Wei family's reputation, he can only hold back. Hearing Mu Xiuwen's words right now, Then he couldn't suppress his anger any longer, and completely confessed the dissatisfaction in his heart. From the corners of his eyes to his chin, his complexion was sallow, and his footsteps were flimsy. At first glance, it was the result of excessive indulgence. At this moment, his eyes froze, and his face sternly agreed.

Hearing this, Qi Wanfeng who was sitting beside him frowned slightly, but didn't say anything, just shook his head speechlessly.

Mu Cen's harem has three thousand beauties, and Qi Wanfeng is just a victim of the Qi family's interests. His relationship with Mu Cen's Taoist couple has already existed in name only.

Except for such necessary occasions where he had to make a fool of himself in front of everyone, he and Mu Cen usually wished they could not see each other.

Mu Cen is promiscuous by nature, he likes soft and soft jade and hot and passionate women the most, and he is not interested in tough men at all.

And he, Qi Wanfeng, has a kind personality and doesn't like to kill. Naturally, he doesn't like Mu Cen, who is cruel and ruthless. In the courtyard, although the days of cultivating alone are boring and a bit bitter, but in the end, I have no regrets in my heart.

And he heard a few days ago that the Mu family had publicly executed a little mute who had brought shame to the family. After thinking about it carefully for a long time, he finally matched the little mute with a younger generation of the Mu family.

He still knew that child, his name was Mu Ning, and he was also a child with a hard life. The name Mu Ning was left to him by his deceased mother. I am afraid that even the child himself does not remember it!

The current Mu family is really in chaos. Their previous generation, that is, the generation of Mu Cen's father, has already shown signs of decline.

At that time, the eldest son was wise and powerful, but he became obsessed with cultivation and died young. The second son was absurd by nature and liked wine pools and meat forests. In the end, he died in the gentle village of a woman and gave birth to his only child——Mu Cen, although some Ability, but also such a disgusting style, and the youngest son is even more incompetent, ignorant, abolished the main wife, favored the foxy son, the son was abused by him, and even the servants could be bullied and suppressed, but the bastard was It is a hand covering the sky and domineering.

There is really no one in the Mu family. Their previous generation, the most capable ones died, and some capable ones also died. I gave it to him, and in this way, a good family will be turned into a pot of porridge by disturbing him!

I don't know if Mu Ning's child is likely to survive, but judging from the information he inquired about, it seems that there is no hope.

It's so cruel. It's just a child, but such a well-behaved and sensible child, how could they be so cruel to treat him like this?

Thinking of this, Qi Wanfeng lost interest in this group arena, turned his head slightly, stared at the corner of his sleeve robe in a daze.

If possible, he would rather be born than be a family member. What this title brings him is not glory or protection, but pain and sorrow!

Just when everyone was talking about it, the mysterious Wei family finally came late! And when they came, one of the two people came, they knew each other, the head of the older generation of the Wei family, Wei Ziyin in the early days of martial arts, his name looked very handsome, but in fact, he was a big, thick, muscular, muscular man , carrying a giant iron hammer on his back, and purple lightning arcs flashed past the top of the hammer from time to time.

And another person, everyone has never seen before, that person has long purple hair, purple pupils in his eyes, wearing a purple robe, and even the jade pendant on his waist is purple Wannian Nuanyu Made.

His face looked younger than the older Patriarch of the Wei family, but his eyes that had gone through vicissitudes could not conceal the years he had experienced.

That Wei Ziyin leaned down, leaned close to the purple-robed man, lowered his voice, and whispered respectfully: "Old ancestor, you left the sect this time and returned to the Wei family, how could you treat such a little boy?" Are you interested in the group arena?"

Hearing this, the purple-robed man remained expressionless, his purple eyes swept around the arena, looking for the petite figure imprinted in his mind.

If his judgment is correct, the junior who saved his wife should have chosen to come to the arena to make trouble today. The headband tied a simple ponytail, and held a petite figure of a little black panther in his arms.

It seemed to be a little scared, but also a little reluctant, the little mute hugged Zixiao tightly, with his big eyes lowered, he hid his figure behind Gu Ziqing.

He was afraid of the Mu family, and he didn't want to see the Qi family again, but it was his benefactor's decision to come to see the excitement today, and he couldn't disturb his benefactor's interest because of himself.

Having found the person he missed as he wished, the purple-robed man Wannian Bingshan actually had a slight smile on his face.

Beside him, Wei Ziyin, who watched this scene, suddenly shrank his pupils, opened his mouth wide, and his jaw almost fell to the ground.

He...their ancestors actually laughed?

Sweeping around with a tiger eye the size of a copper bell, Wei Ziyin is the monk Zhang Er, confused, why is their ancestor laughing in this crowd of people under the stage?

Gently raising his arm and waving his hand, the purple-robed man ordered: "Today the Wei family should be the younger generation. You go down and let that child Wei Changhong come up, and I just sit next to that child!"

Listen Hearing this, Wei Ziyin was startled, and hurriedly shook his head and waved his hands and said, "Old Ancestor, I can't help it, how can I let you be by that child's side, this position is supposed to be you, and that child can do it!" It is a great honor to be by your side."

This is not a compliment, but because the status of the purple-robed man in the hearts of the Wei family is too high, such condescension is absolutely unacceptable.

"It's useless to talk too much, just do what the deity says." After giving the order, the purple-robed man turned around and sat neatly on the seat next to the head of the Wei family.

Wu Zi tangled in place for a moment, Wei Ziyin let out a long sigh, walked down the stage helplessly, and kicked his useless nephew onto the stage.

Wei Zichu and his uncle are not of the same type, they are handsome and handsome, holding a purple folding fan in their hands, at first glance, they are personable and romantic.

Suddenly hearing from his uncle that the old ancestor would be by his side, Wei Zichu was also at a loss, but after all, he was a descendant of the Wei family. Wei Zichu quickly stabilized his mind, took a step forward, and walked towards the audience with a smile on his face. Everyone sincerely apologizes.

"The Wei family has urgent matters at the moment, so I came a little late, and please don't mind my fellow Taoists. The competition in the ring will continue later." Live the noisy scene!

It wasn't obvious on the surface, but Wei Zichu was a little worried in his heart. Although the people around him suppressed their cultivation and didn't say a word, they were the ancestors of their Wei family after all! This kind of high-ranking person is known from his father and uncle, and today is the first time he sees him!

Just now, the Mu family and Qi family who were arrogant and kept scolding and cursing, fell silent after the arrival of the Wei family.

A group of gophers who can only do tricks behind their backs, what can they expect to do?

Finally, all the people sitting in the town were present, and the battle in the arena officially kicked off.

As has been the rule for many years, the disciples of the Wei family will be the first to play. Similarly, this time, no one dares to come up to fight. The number one throne this year is undoubtedly the Wei family!

The second person to play was a disciple of the Qi family, but he was not so lucky. The first opponent he faced was a disciple of his old in-laws - the Mu family.

Although the two families joined hands with each other, they still had to fight for the second place.

Three years ago, it was the Qi family who won the second place. As for the results this year, we have to wait and see!