Chapter 95 The Apprentice Is The Teacher

Thinking that a young disciple just getting started must be very envious of intermediate-level pills, Ran Changmei watched Gu Ziqing's reaction secretly with his eyes, waiting for his good disciple to show a look of admiration, in order to satisfy his vanity of being a teacher .

With Gu Ziqing's exquisite mind, how could he not see through the old man Ran's intentions, he smiled in his heart, but didn't show it on his face.

Gu Ziqing's face showed the envious look that Ran Changmei wanted to see, which made Ran Changmei feel much happier after being bombed.

"Student, can you ask me for something if you come here this time?" Ran Changmei said pretendingly, stroking half of his burnt eyebrows.

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing withdrew her pretense of envy, straightened her face, and said respectfully, "It's such a master. I have already refined all the pills you told me to refine a few days ago. Hearing this

, it was Ran Changmei's turn to be shocked. The difference from Gu Ziqing's surprise was that he was not pretending, but genuinely unbelievable.

With a tight hand, he almost plucked away the only remaining eyebrows, and Ran Changmei didn't feel the pain, and his wide-open jaw almost fell to the ground.

"What did you say? Say it again? It's only been a few days? You've just started? My good disciple, don't joke with me!"

After being shocked, Ran Changmei couldn't believe it. The expression on Ran Changmei's face changed from dumbfounded to suspicious. The old eyes also regained their energy, and kept looking at Gu Ziqing's reaction.

There was no panic on Gu Ziqing's face, he still had such an indifferent look, which fell into Ran Changmei's eyes, but it made him a little convinced.

"I don't dare to lie to the master." After finishing speaking, Gu Ziqing took out the primary elixir refined in the past seven days of retreat from her cuff, and stretched it out in front of Ran Changmei.

Ran Changmei put his gaze into Gu Ziqing's palm, and after he saw the appearance of the junior elixir, his pupils shrank suddenly, and he was so shocked that he couldn't even speak.

I saw six green lines at equal distances on the pure white elixir, which looked quite delicate.

Ju... It's actually a top-grade elixir? How can this be?

In the world of comprehension, besides grades, pills are also graded.

If there are no lines, it is not much different from a waste pill. One line is a low-level pill, two lines are a middle-level medicine, three lines are a high-level medicine, and six lines are a top-grade medicine.

Ran Changmei has always known that his disciple is a wood-type fairy root, and his attainments in extracting the essence of elixir must be comparable to others, but if he wants to refine the best elixir right away, it requires more than just talent It's that simple, but it needs to have the most mysterious and elusive super-high comprehension ability.

Looking blankly at the three top-quality elixir in his hand for a long time, Ran Changmei suddenly burst into tears and shouted three times in succession! good! good!

"Good apprentice, it really fulfilled the dream of the old man. It took the old man three hundred years to barely get started! It's just refining a batch of waste pills." Ran Changmei also said at this time

. Ignoring his old face, he poured out all the embarrassing things that he never mentioned in front of others.

"You have been able to refine three top-quality pills in seven days. You are already a genius among geniuses. There is no one like this before, and there will be no one in the future.

" On the lips, at this moment, he did not hesitate to praise, and praised Gu Ziqing's talent.

Hearing this, Gu Ziqing just smiled and shook his head, but didn't say much.

In fact, what he didn't explain clearly was that during these seven days, he only spent half an hour refining this elixir, which was so simple that it was no longer easy to get started, and he made twelve top-quality elixirs in one batch. The rest of the time was spent by him on refining intermediate elixir.

And the reason why he just randomly took out three out of twelve to deal with Old Man Ran was because he didn't want to be too ostentatious.

After all, he and Brother Ye are the Yulan Fengzong that outsiders have infiltrated, and their performance is too dazzling, after all, the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.

But obviously he is already dazzling enough, that's why so many people have their eyes on him, which makes people very annoying. After entering the trial ground, the fate of master and apprentice between him and the old man Ran has come to an end In the end, thinking about getting acquainted, and because old man Ran treated him well, it is better to give him a chance before leaving.

Gu Ziqing thought about it for a moment, as if she had made a decision, but at the next moment, she bowed her head to Ran Changmei and asked respectfully: "Just now, I heard a loud bang in the master's alchemy room. What kind of mid-level elixir did you buy? Can I have the honor to hear about it?"

When this matter was mentioned, old man Ran felt a little hot, scratched his head, covered his mouth with one hand, coughed twice, and said in embarrassment.

"It's embarrassing to say, the old man is refining the entry-level medicine of the intermediate alchemist - Yangshen Pill, but he can't get it right. He has failed countless times." It seems that he feels that he will never be able to

enter The realm of an intermediate alchemist, Ran Changmei said while shaking his head and lamenting the cultivation pill? Isn't this the mid-level elixir that I successfully refined? Although only one pill has been made, it has a successful experience after all.

"If the master trusts me, you can let me observe the master's alchemy process. Although the apprentice is not in the realm, maybe he is lucky enough to share some alchemy experience with the master.

" Be tactful.

Hearing this, Ran Chang's cloudy old eyes lit up instantly.

That's right, he is a good disciple with extraordinary talent. Although his realm is not enough, his comprehension is beyond his reach. As long as he can see some ways, it may be of unimaginable great help to his advancement.

"Okay, okay, good disciple, come with me as a teacher."

Ran Changmei impatiently opened the door of the alchemy room, and greeted Gu Ziqing with great joy.

Gu Ziqing has already advanced to an intermediate alchemist. Although he is humble, he has no problem instructing a low-level alchemist. I watched the whole process of old man Ran's alchemy, and watched helplessly that this frizzy old man almost took a brand new one. After the alchemy furnace exploded, Gu Ziqing's frowning eyebrows finally relaxed.

I have to admit that this old man Ran really only has a passion for alchemy, but his talent is so poor that he can't bear to look at it.

Regardless of aptitude and comprehension, the most important thing in alchemy is to be patient. As a result, this quick-tempered old man Ran started adding elixir to the stove before it was fully heated. Start to add auxiliary materials in it, so eager for quick success, can it be strange not to fry the furnace?

Ran Changmei almost exploded the furnace again this time, but luckily he controlled it at the last moment, but the elixir was invalidated, and a mass of black charred paste stuck to the bottom of the furnace, as disgusting as it could be.

Gu Ziqing glanced at the bottom of the furnace, and then her head was covered with black lines. Alchemy can be refined to this level, it can be regarded as an eye-opener for him.

Old man Ran was also very embarrassed at the moment, his old face was a little uneasy, he secretly picked up the stove cover to cover the black jelly, and smiled coyly at Gu Ziqing.

Gu Ziqing couldn't bear to make an old man who was so obsessed with alchemy ugly, so he just sighed lightly, but didn't say anything, and then crossed his legs across from Ran Changmei, and narrated his experience and opinions.

Old man Ran didn't think that Gu Ziqing could say anything at first, so he didn't have much hope.

But after Gu Ziqing spoke, his attitude changed drastically, his pupils shrank suddenly, and his heart beat violently.

Where did he care about the majesty of being a teacher, he listened more attentively than being a disciple, while discussing with Gu Ziqing, he was not ashamed to ask.

Gu Ziqing's few words made Ran Changmei suddenly realize that if Gu Ziqing hadn't deliberately kept a distance from the old man Ran, he would have been pushed in front of him by now.

This Ran Changmei was also careless. His disciples had more experience and attainments than him, but he was not surprised at all. Instead, he was immersed in the beauty of realm improvement and couldn't extricate himself.

After listening, he slowly closed his eyes, and Ran Changmei began to meditate.

Seeing this scene, Gu Ziqing silently stopped speaking, and finally took a last look at Ran Changmei, got up and quietly exited old man Ran's alchemy room.

He has already done what he can do, and he has said what he can say. As for whether old man Ran can pass this hurdle, it depends on his own good luck.

Old man Ran's state is very familiar to him, it is the precursor to advance, he opened his eyes again, figured it out, then he is an intermediate alchemist, if he can't figure it out, he can only wander at the bottleneck of the junior alchemist, With old man Ran's aptitude, it might be difficult for him to advance even an inch in his life. This process seems simple but it is even more difficult.

Gu Ziqing took one last look at Yaofeng, turned around and left without hesitation, and ran towards the direction of Zhenfufeng.

He left Yulan Fengzong with his hard-to-find alchemy experience, so it is only worthwhile to take something away.

He has long been interested in the study of array formations and talismans, but he has not found the opportunity to study it for a long time. If he is capable enough, he naturally hopes that he can master all the fields that Ye Lingyun is not good at. I can't do without him!

After many days of recruiting disciples, Zhen Fufeng welcomed guests for the first time in so many years!

Zhen Ruhua, the elder of Zhenfu Peak, was overjoyed and came out to welcome her in person, threatening that Gu Ziqing would treat her as half a master and teach her all the experience she had gained over the years!

When the sun set on the western mountain, Gu Ziqing had many more jade slips in his hands that were used to record the formations and seals, and he had a general understanding of them in his heart.

There are still many talisman pens, talisman papers, and eye stones presented by Zhen Ruhua in the mustard space. Gu Ziqing's trip is naturally full of rewards.

But neither Ran Changmei nor Zhen Ruhua would have thought that this would be their last meeting with Gu Ziqing.

After the next day, the trial ground opened, and all the disciples entered one after another to seek opportunities. Half a month later, the trial trip was over, and all the disciples returned from the trial place one after another, but Gu Ziqing disappeared as if the world had evaporated.

It seems that this immortal-like figure had appeared before, but it was just an illusion of everyone!

In the place of this trial, the Yulan Fengzong suffered heavy losses, the eldest disciple Bai Mingfeng died inexplicably, and Liu Huoyan, who had the fire attribute emperor spirit root, was also deprived of her natural charm.

But the one who can barely make up for this loss is the daughter of their suzerain, who has obtained a great opportunity, but no matter who asks, even if it is her biological father Lan Qinghai, Lan Linger just smiles and refuses to answer. .

Moreover, after the trial ground was over, Elder Ran of Yaofeng also broke through and successfully advanced to the intermediate level alchemist. These two great happy events also diluted the fact that Yulan Fengzong lost two proud disciples and one The gloomy atmosphere of talented disciples.