Chapter 54 The Patriarch of the Gu Family

"Who came here, who dared to break into my Gu's house, and got bored?" The Patriarch of the Gu's family was interrupted by Ye Lingyun, so the tone of his treatment at this moment was naturally not much better.

Ye Lingyun lazily raised his eyelids, and took a few glances at the Gu family patron Gu Chengkun, who was full of flesh and had a fat belly, as fat as a fat pig. After a while, he sneered softly.

He only came to the Gu family when he was young, and because he was naughty and didn't stay in the main hall peacefully, he naturally missed the opportunity to meet the head of the Gu family. , is this an act?

Is this man really Ziqing's father? Ye Lingyun didn't take Gu Chengkun's scolding to heart at all, and turned his head slightly to look at the delicate profile of the person in his arms, but no matter how he looked, he couldn't find any similarities.

Can a pig give birth to a phoenix? No one can believe it.

"My Patriarch is talking to you. Are you deaf? It's really presumptuous."

Seeing Ye Lingyun not paying him any attention, Gu Chengkun was furious, but he was afraid of Ye Lingyun's strength, so he could only talk. Shouting unforgivingly.

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun unhappily withdrew his eyes from the side of Gu Ziqing's face, and turned to Gu Chengkun's direction again, then frowned unbearably.

Before the comparison, the fat pig's face was still barely noticeable, but after the comparison, it was really eye-catching.

"You are Gu Chengkun, the head of the Gu family?" Ye Lingyun lowered his eyes and said in a cold voice.

"It's the head of the family, and who are you?" Gu Chengkun saw that the person who came here could say his name without any hesitation, and he was afraid that he was not a simple person, so his arrogance faded a bit, and even his tone softened.

"It doesn't matter who I am, but you should know the person in my arms, right?" Hearing this, Gu Chengkun shifted his gaze to Gu Ziqing in Ye Lingyun's arms, squinted his small eyes, and went back and forth After looking at it for a long time, suddenly his eyes widened angrily.

"Gu Ziqing? You bastard, where did you seduce a wild man? Do you want to come back and take revenge on me? Just like your unruly mother, she is easy to marry and be a husband. Why, the young master of Yujian Palace doesn't like it. You, so I found another one to satisfy you? You broken shoe." As soon as

Gu Chengkun recognized that the person was Gu Ziqing, his expression suddenly became contemptuous and disdainful, and he turned in Gu Ziqing's direction, his head covered his face with pain Cursing, pouring out all the anger towards Gu Ziqing's biological mother, Lin Zixuan, towards his son.

When Gu Ziqing heard this, her face turned pale, and her whole body trembled with anger.

As a father, Gu Chengkun didn't fulfill his father's responsibilities at all, but why should he? To slander him and his mother so much?

Sensing the reaction of the person in his arms, Ye Lingyun's eyes suddenly darkened, his whole body exuded a tyrannical aura, and the way he looked at Gu Chengkun was like looking at a dead person.

Okay, very good, dare to humiliate his Ziqing in front of him, and treat Ye Lingyun as dead?

Do you really think that Ye Lingyun would take a mere Patriarch of the Gu family, a small warrior at his peak cultivation level, into his eyes?

"Hehe." Ye Lingyun suddenly let out an untimely low laugh, and then the laughter became louder and louder, his voice evil and maniacal.

"What are you laughing at?" Gu Chengkun asked uneasily, the hairs all over his body stood up when Ye Lingyun laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" Ye Lingyun suddenly stopped laughing, staring at Gu Chengkun's fat pig face with a pair of dark eyes, sneered slightly, and continued: "Do you know who I am?"