Chapter 72 Golden Chain

The wedding gown he had painstakingly sewed was broken into pieces by that person's palm on the night of his marriage, and the red pieces of cloth flying all over the sky were his shattered dreams.

That's all, Gu Ziqing withdrew her mind, everything is over.

Stretching out her plain hand, she slowly spread out the coquettish red wedding dress, and Gu Ziqing discovered its difference.

The style is very simple and elegant, the cuffs, neckline, and chest, flying golden phoenix drawn with golden silk thread, lifelike, it seems that it will wave its wings and rush to the sky in the next moment.

But this is not the point, the point is that the material required for this wedding dress is actually made of silk thread vomited out by the blood ice silkworm. The reason why the blood ice silkworm is called the blood ice silkworm is because this kind of spirit beast has devoted all its life to spitting out silk only once, and after spitting out, it will die suddenly, and then dye the spitting ice silk in blood red.

This kind of clothing made of ice silk is warm in winter and cool in summer, and has amazing defensive power. After being refined by monks, it will become a defensive weapon that is sought after by people in the spiritual martial arts world. It is called "Golden Thread Clothes". .

Looking at the size of the neckline and cuffs, they matched his size one by one, so it must have been made by Brother Ye himself.

Gu Ziqing's eyes were moist again, how did that person know? He wanted a wedding dress made by that man himself to make up for the shortcomings of the past!

The plain hands moved back and forth, caressing the red wedding dress tirelessly, Gu Ziqing hugged it preciously into her arms, lowered her head, and remained silent for a long time.

Lin Zixuan quietly lay on her side on the bed, staring at her child's reaction without saying a word.

There is distress in the eyes, envy, and sorrow for himself.

The wedding robe she wore back then was not for the one she loved, but fortunately, her children were much luckier than her.

At this moment, another disciple of Yujian Palace pushed the door in, dragging a festive tray covered with a layer of red gauze in his hand.

The disciple respectfully put the tray in his hand in front of Gu Ziqing with both hands, bowed his waist and said humbly: "My lord, the young master ordered that the things inside here must be worn at the grand ceremony tomorrow, no matter what. "

Gu Ziqing raised her head, put away the complex emotions in her eyes, raised her eyebrows slightly, took a step forward, and took the tray over in doubt. After Gu Ziqing accepted the tray, the disciple bowed and backed out , Gu Ziqing was about to ask what was in the tray, when she raised her eyes, she found that the disciple was no longer there.

Forget it, he probably didn't know what was in there.

Gu Ziqing walked to her mother's bed and sat down. Then slowly lifted off the covered red gauze.

I saw a golden chain lying quietly on the tray, one link after another, with cumbersome inscriptions engraved on it. Gu Ziqing raised her eyebrows suspiciously, stretched out a finger, picked up the chain, and put it in front of her eyes for a closer look, but she still couldn't see why.

What is this thing? Brother Ye said to let him wear it, but he didn't say how to wear it or where to wear it?

He can't step out of this hall today, who should he ask for advice? What can I do?

Gu Ziqing didn't know what it was, but Lin Zixuan did.

After Lin Zixuan saw the golden chain, her pupils shrank suddenly, and her charming face turned blue and white, not to mention how exciting it was.

"Ahem, Ye family child, you are too deceptive."

Gu Ziqing was originally worried about how to wear this thing, but was frightened by her mother's sudden yell, and then she thought, maybe her mother knows how to wear it?

"Mother, what did Brother Ye give you? He only said he wanted me to wear it, but he didn't say where to wear it or how to wear it? Does mother know how to use it?" Lin Zixuan's face became even more exciting when she heard this

. Taking a breath, she gritted her teeth and said, "Qing'er, you don't really plan to wear it, do you?" "

This? Why not?"

After hearing this, Lin Zixuan didn't catch her breath and almost fainted.

Pointing at the golden chain in Gu Ziqing's hand with trembling fingers, Lin Zixuan asked softly, "Qing'er, do you know what this is ?

"

Glancing at the golden chain in his hand, he asked with a confused face.

"Okay, then I'll talk to you about what it is." Lin Zixuan gritted her teeth and continued with a look of resentment.

"The big sects and those who are respected in the cultivating families will keep the furnaces in captivity, so that they can play with them for fun from time to time, but there are so many furnaces living in a large courtyard, and it is impossible to distinguish management. Come up with a way to wear different styles of golden chains on the ankles or necks of those furnaces, so as to distinguish them, and at the same time announce to others that this person has been marked by yourself, don't claim the wrong person "

At this point, Lin Zixuan paused slightly, as if she was so angry, coughed a few times, and then spoke the rest of the words.

"Moreover, this thing is infused with the spiritual power of the person who refined it. Once they find that those furnaces are restless and innocent, they will immediately tighten them and tie them tightly around their ankles, as if they were punishing with a stick. , has achieved the purpose of punishment."

"Xiao Er of the Ye family, let you wear this kind of thing, but with the intention of making you a furnace? It's really... really deceptive."

Lin Zixuan was so angry at Ye Lingyun's actions that she couldn't speak easily, she slapped the golden chain on the ground, pulled Gu Ziqing's jade wrist, and struggled to go out.

"Qing'er, let's go. This kind of person doesn't matter if he doesn't marry."

Hearing her mother's description, Gu Ziqing was also dazed for a moment, but the next moment, she covered her mouth and laughed lightly, and then gently broke free from her mother's restraint. , and helped him onto the bed again.

Lin Zixuan looked at Gu Ziqing's actions with dissatisfaction, and said in a displeased voice: "What does Qing'er mean? Is it possible that you have to compromise for him? Even if you want to do it here, as a mother, you will not allow yourself My son is humiliating himself like this, to be someone else's furnace."

Gu Ziqing pulled Lin Zixuan's wrist helplessly, and softly comforted him: "Mother, don't misunderstand Brother Ye, he won't treat me like that." "No

? Everything has been delivered to you, why don't you say no? Qing'er, don't excuse him, this Ye family kid is defiant."

Lin Zixuan still looked so furious, her precious son was bullied like this, she Although the cultivation level is low and the body is weak, it is absolutely not allowed!

His Qinger is Qingcang's blood, and he must not be insulted like this.

Hey, Gu Ziqing sighed softly, feeling a little resentment towards Ye Lingyun.

That person has always been strong in his work, and it is over when the things are delivered, why he refuses to speak clearly? Why is it that he, who is both a son and a man's wife, is the most difficult thing to do?

"Mother, listen to me." Gu Ziqing comforted her softly.

"Okay, tell me, I'd like to see how you excuse him." Lin Zixuan angrily shook off Gu Ziqing's plain hand, as if she was a little annoyed that he was not yet married, and his elbow was turned outward.

Gu Ziqing had no choice but to squat down slowly, picked up the golden chain again, and sat next to Lin Zixuan again.

"Mother, if Brother Ye just treats me like a furnace, how can he hold such a grand Daoist Hall? If it's just a furnace, is it necessary to make a sensation in the whole sect and invite all the monks to come and witness?" Lin Zixuan

asked Hearing this, she lowered her head and pondered for a moment, thinking that it made some sense, but...

"Then why did he give you this thing? This is..."

Lin Zixuan was interrupted by Gu Ziqing before she could finish her sentence.

With a sigh, Gu Ziqing was also quite helpless.

"Mother, as for this, it's just that person's bad taste. The reason why he let me wear it is to tell me that from now on, I can only belong to him alone, and I can't be unfaithful. Don't have any wrong thoughts."

Hearing this, Lin Zixuan's eyes widened in surprise, and she opened her mouth, but she was speechless.

She knew about Ye Family's child's possessiveness from the very beginning, but she never expected that it would be so unimaginable.

What kind of obsession did that person have for her son that would drive him to do such crazy things?

"Then, is Qing'er planning to wear it?"

In fact, from Gu Ziqing's performance of laughing instead of angry, Lin Zixuan already knew the answer, but she still asked without giving up.

"Actually, I don't need to wear it at all, but if that person likes it, then... mother will wear it for me." With a smile on her face and slightly curved eyebrows, Gu Ziqing sent the golden chain to Lin Zixuan with both hands In front of him, it is self-evident what it means.

Lin Zixuan stared at Gu Ziqing for a while, and finally stretched out her hand to link the golden lock.

Why on earth is that child from the Ye family so lucky to let him do this for him with a gentle appearance but a stubborn child? If he can't treat Qing'er kindly in the future, it will really be unreasonable.

"That's all, that's all, mother won't interfere with your own choice." Lin Zixuan was completely defeated, and bent down, trying to put it on the outside of Gu Ziqing's right boot, but she was caught by Gu Ziqing. stopped.

"Mother, wait a minute." After Gu Ziqing finished speaking, she gently took off her left boot sock, then took Lin Zixuan's hands, and wrapped the golden chain around her left ankle.

The golden chain will automatically adjust its size according to the specific size, a golden light flashed, and the golden chain with a little coolness has been fitted to Gu Ziqing's ankle without looseness or tightness.

Seeing the golden chain around her fair ankle, Gu Ziqing raised the corner of her mouth slightly, and murmured softly: "It's better to wrap it around the left ankle, it's closer to the heart." Seeing this scene, Lin Zixuan's eyes widened

. Shrinking suddenly, he opened his mouth, but thousands of words were merged into one sentence.

"Hey, you silly boy."

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing's eyes flickered, and she shook her head slightly, but did not refute.

stupid? No, he is not stupid!

Gu Ziqing knew exactly what he wanted, if he could be held in the apex of his heart forever by that person, he would be willing to be such a fool all the time.