Chapter 28 Restart

"Forget it, let's not talk about it. Ziqing will rest for a while and recharge his energy. When you wake up again, I will take you to the auction on Glacier Island to find something you like. Although Huolingen It's gone, but the wood spirit root is still there, but it's just that I can't control the fire by myself for the time being. Although Yujian Palace is only a small sect, there are still ground fires. Let's take pictures of a good alchemy furnace, and the alchemy needs Elixir, doesn't Ziqing like alchemy? Let's start over, shall we?" Ye Lingyun whispered coaxingly.

Start alchemy again, start leveling up again, and get to know me, Ye Lingyun again!

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing was stunned for a moment, then nodded her head slightly, caressed Ye Lingyun's thin waist with half hesitation and half timidity, slowly closed her eyes, and fell asleep peacefully. past.

Ye Lingyun looked at Gu Ziqing who was sleeping peacefully in his arms, and raised the corners of his mouth in satisfaction.

The years are quiet and good, and he is willing to raise eyebrows with the beautiful woman in his arms and join hands to aspire to the road of cultivating immortals.

Gu Ziqing didn't sleep for too long, and after about two hours, she opened her eyes dimly again. The first thing she did was to retract her wrist, to make sure if she was still in that person's arms inside.

Ye Lingyun supported her body with one arm, stretched out her hand, and stroked Fuziqing's black hair gently. Softly said: "Are you awake? If you still feel tired, then lie down for a while!"

Gu Ziqing smiled slightly, shook her head lightly, struggling to sit up, but was caught by Ye Lingyun. He grabbed his waist and gently helped him up.

"Don't worry, the auction will take some time to start, let's prepare slowly." Ye Lingyun said while bending down to put on shoes and socks for Gu Ziqing.

Gu Ziqing was shocked, and hurriedly blocked it with his hands, but Ye Lingyun still took the lead.

"I can do these things myself." Gu Ziqing blushed and said with a little embarrassment.

Ye Lingyun didn't reply, just shook his head with a light smile, but insisted that he do it!

Ye Lingyun's eyes flickered as he looked at the worn-out, thin boots full of holes everywhere in his hand, and with a single force, he crushed them into fly ash.

The next moment, he took out a pair of short boots made of snow bear fur from the mustard space, and while carefully putting them on Gu Ziqing's frostbitten feet, he chuckled and said, "Why are you shy? Things will happen frequently, Ziqing needs to get used to it quickly."

After hearing this, Gu Ziqing didn't resist anymore, and struggled with herself for a while, but said out of nowhere: "You used to worry about this kind of thing. Has Ning done it?"

Hearing this, Ye Lingyun's movements suddenly stopped, and his outstretched hand froze in mid-air.

"I...I, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that, and I don't know what happened to me, I..." Gu Ziqing also realized that she had said something wrong, and panicked and wanted to explain.

The past is the past, he shouldn't hold on to it, Brother Ye has returned to his side, he should be content!

Seeing Gu Ziqing grabbing his clothes tightly with one hand and eager to explain, Ye Lingyun sighed softly, knelt down, put one hand on Gu Ziqing's frail legs, and caressed Gu Ziqing with the other. eager face.

"Ziqing, it's okay, I know how you feel, now, I will answer you clearly, I only did this kind of thing for you alone, and in the future, I will only do it for you alone!" , Ye Lingyun made a hook with one hand, scratched the tip of Gu Ziqing's nose lovingly, then stood up, and carefully helped Gu Ziqing off the warm jade bed.

Hearing Ye Lingyun's answer, Gu Ziqing's face was still full of apology, but the corner of her mouth unconsciously raised a happy smile.